Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 37. (Read 55331 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 10, 2017, 12:24:14 PM
Vitalik Buterin is Russian, same as Sasha Ivanov. Vitailk Buterin already met with Russian President, Vladimir Putin.

Putin is known as interested in blockchain technology.

But most people in this forum says that Russian government and Russian companies support Waves. Is that true? Why don't they support Ethereum which is also Russian and more bigger. Is it because Ethereum more global than being Russian, and Buterin is also a Canadian, and resided in America, Europe and Asia.

Or is it not true that Russians support Waves.

Because Sasha is not as shady as Vitalik.

Who said that Russia doesn't support Ethereum?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
August 10, 2017, 06:04:38 AM
Vitalik Buterin is Russian, same as Sasha Ivanov. Vitailk Buterin already met with Russian President, Vladimir Putin.

But most people in this forum says that Russian government and Russian companies support Waves. Is that true? Why don't they support Ethereum which is also Russian and more bigger. Is it because Ethereum more global than being Russian, and Buterin is also a Canadian, and resided in America, Europe and Asia.

Because Sasha is not as shady as Vitalik.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 05:34:35 AM

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 10, 2017, 03:20:38 AM
I have been hearing so much about WAVES from new investors. But not so much from the experienced traders. I am new myself so I am somehow concerned by this. I have been waiting for more than 2 months to make my first "investment". So happy I stayed away from ICOs and new tokens. I am almost going to choose WAVES. Just wait a bit more I might go in quickly at $3.99
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 10, 2017, 03:19:31 AM
WAVES have a decentralized exchange and that is their power. If you buy the wave you can rent it to anyone then you can earn some wave from it.
Those are TWO different powers, actually. The decentralized exchange is for trading and buying tokens, while renting - or leasing - your waves to another waves address in order to earn more waves is the POS feature - or power if you will. However, just even having your waves sit in your wallet will still earn you another currency, the waves community token
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
August 10, 2017, 03:15:09 AM
add 1000 more, the coin still has a room to growth even it is already growth 10x from 5 months a go price, i still believe waves will continues to grow, especially after btc-e tragedy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 02:43:10 AM
Waves is a scamcoin and scam platform to facilitate scam icos.

Best is to stay away from it.

Please support your statement with strong references.
I'm very interested in what you will say.
yeah, we cannot Always argue with something that has no evidence at all. I strongly disagree with negative opinions to Waves.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 02:13:23 AM
Just buy Waves and hodl for a long term.
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
August 09, 2017, 09:52:22 PM
because waves the next etherum
high potential incraese very high, because this now much dev same with etherum token use waves token too
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 09:40:50 PM
I know this coin is valuable. It is going to be big in the coming months. It is one of the trusted coins by investors and project developers. Look at how projects are adopting waves as their platform. I myself has already secured a moderate amount of waves for holding purposes.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 09:36:11 PM
WAVES have a decentralized exchange and that is their power. If you buy the wave you can rent it to anyone then you can earn some wave from it.
Activity: 266
August 09, 2017, 03:32:56 PM
Hey guys.  Alot of people mention that waves is a coin to hold for long term and not short term.  When you guys say short term, how long is that?  Do you mean 6 months or less?

Also to those that say Waves is going to be the next ETH, how would do you think minimum it would take for waves to explode like ETH?  Because if waves gets to 100 dollars and then 200 dollars, everyone who own waves will be very ecstatic. 

I would say Waves will be most beneficial if held for more than 6 months. I think it will have great return within 6 months ($20-30). I think 50+ will be more at the year+ range.

But who knows -- maybe it will happen sooner ...
Activity: 770
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 09, 2017, 03:29:14 PM
Hey guys.  Alot of people mention that waves is a coin to hold for long term and not short term.  When you guys say short term, how long is that?  Do you mean 6 months or less?

Also to those that say Waves is going to be the next ETH, how would do you think minimum it would take for waves to explode like ETH?  Because if waves gets to 100 dollars and then 200 dollars, everyone who own waves will be very ecstatic. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 09, 2017, 03:20:38 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy Mobilego ( MGO) on Waves exchange?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 08, 2017, 02:27:24 PM
I am optimistic about the future Waves. And felt i could make big profit from buying Waves for the second time. When Waves touched 200k numbers some time ago. I have earned profit about 3btc when selling it in exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
August 08, 2017, 01:16:17 PM
I like to know... how popular was waves earlier this year when it was like 25 cents.  Were there many threads about it?  Most importantly, does anyone know if the waves website wavesplatform looked exactly like it did back then?  Because when you look at the site, it looks very professional etc.  Anyone know around when and what price was when waves got talked about a lot like right now?

I also use coinmarketcap to check price of bitcoin and altcoins etc.  Does anyone know where was waves at the beginning of this year etc?  Its now in the top 20 etc but when it was 25 cents, does anyone know where was waves?  Does anyone know what was the top 10 coins in terms of market cap at the time?  Im guessing waves was probably like 50+ etc?

I ask this because i have browsed through the top 500 coins on coinmarketcap and i definitely feel like if i saw a coin named waves, i probably would have bought it when it was like 1 dollar.  25 cents would be way too low as my thinking would be... okay lets wait until this coin starts going up first etc.

waves now is still undervalue, far from its original value imo, its real value is $50-$100, i buy like 100 waves when it was 0.50 cent
August 08, 2017, 12:52:20 PM
I like to know... how popular was waves earlier this year when it was like 25 cents.  Were there many threads about it?  Most importantly, does anyone know if the waves website wavesplatform looked exactly like it did back then?  Because when you look at the site, it looks very professional etc.  Anyone know around when and what price was when waves got talked about a lot like right now?

I also use coinmarketcap to check price of bitcoin and altcoins etc.  Does anyone know where was waves at the beginning of this year etc?  Its now in the top 20 etc but when it was 25 cents, does anyone know where was waves?  Does anyone know what was the top 10 coins in terms of market cap at the time?  Im guessing waves was probably like 50+ etc?

I ask this because i have browsed through the top 500 coins on coinmarketcap and i definitely feel like if i saw a coin named waves, i probably would have bought it when it was like 1 dollar.  25 cents would be way too low as my thinking would be... okay lets wait until this coin starts going up first etc.
August 08, 2017, 12:38:55 PM
I bought waves but i do not have enough waves that i want total.  For example some ppl here mention they bought waves but want to have say 1000 total waves and they are satisfied.

So even though i own waves but not as much as i would like... i should want the price to go down right since i want to buy more?

Example imagine someone who wants to own total 1000 waves for long term and hold.  But they only bought say 200 waves.  They want 800 more waves total but problem is wave is very expensive where they cannot buy 800 right now.  But if price drop to say 2 dollar, then they can buy 800 more waves etc.  But that person already own 200 waves.  So if waves drop price, yes that person can buy more waves but that would mean their 200 waves they already own would drop in price.

Does that make sense?

So im sure there are lot of ppl here who have waves... but want to buy more and want price to go down.  But some ppl mention they got more waves recently at the higher price.  And of course if you bought waves earlier... you could have much more waves than now etc.  But if you want to buy more waves but the price is keep going higher, what should be the plan?  Just buy it now at a very high price?  Or just wait until price falls?  The issue here is i already own some waves so if i want price to drop... well then the value of my waves drops... does that make sense?  For example some ppl say they have a certain coin like ETH.  But say price kept dropping.  They might go and buy more even though their goal of total ETH may be already the amount they own etc.  So the thing is i want to have a certain amount of waves where once i have this amount... for example some ppl might be 500... other ppl might be 1000... others might be 1500... then i would just hold them and not do anything with it. 

So would like opinion on this.  Some ppl here say just buy waves now because the price isn't going to go lower etc.  So for me it feel strange because even though as waves go up, i profit because i own waves, i want to buy more waves... but not as this high of a price because then i cannot get enough total waves i want in my portfolio.  Does that make sense?

How is it possible you are a "Hero Member"? It's almost like you have zero concept of how any asset investment works  (let alone cryptocurrency). When you are buying a coin to hold, you don't care when it dips. You aren't "losing money" if the price drops, UNLESS you sell for less than you paid.

So if you own 200 Waves and want 800 more -- But you don't have the capital for 800 more (welcome to everyone's problem), you have to play the game. Don't feel bad when the price drops -- just buy more. Give yourself a realistic buy-in level and commit to it. If you buy in and the price keeps going down, it doesn't matter -- as long as you know it will go back up past the point where you paid. Don't commit the sin of setting your buy-in price so low that you never buy more. Without risk, there is no reward.

Nobody knows what might happen in the future -- but a betting man would put his money on WAVES being a great success.

Well even though i'm a long time member here, i did not look into altcoins until recently.  The only reason was because i notice bitcoin go higher etc.  I also do not trade like many people here. 

Yes i know what you mean when you buy coin to hold, you dont care when it dips because you are not selling it.  But i meant well that is how much it is worth if you know what i mean.  Im sure many others feel a bit this way?  Example you have 10 ETH.  Say its 275 each.  You have 2750 right now.  But it drops to 250.  You have 2500 now.  You are right you aren't losing if you aren't selling etc.  So i thought it a bit like that.  Im sure some ppl do look at it a little like that even though it isn't the right way?  The thing is if i had enough waves and have no more plans to get any more waves, obviously i do not want the price to go down etc.

Well i put the buyin low as that was the price it was not that long ago etc.  The issue was i was experimenting it a bit but also because i didn't have enough funds etc to get the total amount i want.  The other thing is all i know is people say waves is good etc so i thought its a great buy etc.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 08, 2017, 08:45:56 AM
Because waves is a great coin I think.I have own 500 waves.I hold it three more months before.Already I profit 150% from this waves I think waves hit 10$ after 3 or 4 months.
That's one prediction I can get behind
Activity: 161
August 08, 2017, 08:33:52 AM
It rose so fast so dump arrived, recommend sell and buy back later somewhere on 3.5-4 dollars
Pages:
Jump to: