Pages:
Author

Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange - page 8. (Read 16179 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Totally agree. I used to having doubt in my home network because orders got filled HORRIBLY SLOWLY.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Thank you very much for sharing evidence about scam exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Here's the thing, if you dont like about something work just ignore it. You dont like stocks.exchange just stop use it, i mean there another exchanger ou can use. And as other member mentioned above stocks.exchange make master node for each coin deposited there. Im not using it though.
Activity: 9
boycot!
Activity: 69
Damn, I got some stuff with this exchange in around month ago with some coin (Ex: DERO).

Anyway, thanks for OP. I'll take notes for upcoming coin which will list on this exchange site.
Activity: 14
all masternode coin also scam. same dev creates coins, auction and left.. they are out for shopping. dont buy auction coin. let dev prepare everything
Activity: 93
7 pages of bullshit... I didn't do the math, but just assuming the average MN coin has a 120 seconds block time and at least 400 MNs online your deposit needs to be blocked at least 24h to get an average mn payment of one payout. unless you didn't hire someone from a 7th world country do all the work or scripted that 200%, that doesn't make any sense. 7 pages of newbie accs agreeing to each other with NO PROOF at all other than one screenshot is blatant.

So if someone who did put up those wild claims explains it in a way that actually makes sense BY MATH on a specific coin, we can talk about it. The posted screenshot proves nothing.

not saying SE is cool, just saying what has been posted doesn't make any sense to me. and btw: just because newbies agree with each other with no facts doesn't make it look legit. Put up some real prove that other people can verify. Saying "verified" means nothing....

They do it with new coins where there is like 50 masternodes online and roi is high (1000-5000%)
As far as Im conserned every person in this thread is an idiot.

The moment you sent any mount of coins into a exchange, you give up those coins, they are no longer yours, the exchange can then instantly include them in another transaction.

This comes down to a person being attached over his coins, which are not unique.

So people sent in coins, and at the same time, it happened that stocks was sending out coins to someone who moved 20 000 coins to make a masternode, the wallet automatically took the more recent deposit due to its larger size, so it cost less on transfer fees and size, instead of 500 smaller deposits, or how ever the X coin wallet chooses what coins to send. And that is stocks exchange making a masternode?

yeah people are idiots, but how come coins were moved fast and person got credited 'deposit' 1-7days later.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
7 pages of bullshit... I didn't do the math, but just assuming the average MN coin has a 120 seconds block time and at least 400 MNs online your deposit needs to be blocked at least 24h to get an average mn payment of one payout. unless you didn't hire someone from a 7th world country do all the work or scripted that 200%, that doesn't make any sense. 7 pages of newbie accs agreeing to each other with NO PROOF at all other than one screenshot is blatant.

So if someone who did put up those wild claims explains it in a way that actually makes sense BY MATH on a specific coin, we can talk about it. The posted screenshot proves nothing.

not saying SE is cool, just saying what has been posted doesn't make any sense to me. and btw: just because newbies agree with each other with no facts doesn't make it look legit. Put up some real prove that other people can verify. Saying "verified" means nothing....

I agree
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
it's a race who is going to steal more.. devs that abandon or this shitty exchange
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I think they can used all coin of member but deposit and withdraw not delay and coin is security! But when they used as masternode! All coin will online! May be lost all coin when hacked!
Activity: 67
Need to create a coin "STOCKSSCAM"..

I am sure, It will be to the moon Grin
Activity: 14
we will find justice for this..
Activity: 20
Activity: 43
This explains why we get those weird orders where sell offers are lower than buy offers.  

Because the coins aren't actually available to be sold/bought, they've been shoved into a MN, and stocks.exchange doesn't have the capital to cover any transactions until the MN starts paying out.  

So when you try to buy coins, the coins aren't really there.  

Or if you try to sell your coins to a buy offer, your coins aren't there either, they've been shoved off to a MN.  

This is some really shady/unethical business practice, and I definitely will not be using this site again.
Activity: 3
Activity: 12
As far as Im conserned every person in this thread is an idiot.

The moment you sent any mount of coins into a exchange, you give up those coins, they are no longer yours, the exchange can then instantly include them in another transaction.

This comes down to a person being attached over his coins, which are not unique.

So people sent in coins, and at the same time, it happened that stocks was sending out coins to someone who moved 20 000 coins to make a masternode, the wallet automatically took the more recent deposit due to its larger size, so it cost less on transfer fees and size, instead of 500 smaller deposits, or how ever the X coin wallet chooses what coins to send. And that is stocks exchange making a masternode?

You send coins into a exchange, you give up the coins for a promise that you will get those coins added into your account, the coins that you sent are not yours anymore.

When the exchange adds your coins into your account, it doesnt care about your "coins" on the blockchain, those coins can be spent, moved, etc.

Your balance will show your deposit, now if you want to take your coins out, the exchange will not return your original coins, it will take other coins it has in its wallet and make a new transfer. So your coins will be at the other persons masternode, and other coins replace your coins.

if you think this is stocks exchange making a masternode for themselfs, you are an idiot. Please open any cryptocurrency wallet, go into the settings and enable coin control features and get fimiliar with it, you will notice that different transactions have different priorities on use.

the 850 coins this person sent had a bigger priority than 200 other smaller transfers, and so, his coins where moved, and not the others that the exchange has.

Another example, I sent two (2) Zcash into poloniex, my poloniex wallet, on the blockchain still has those two coins, because poloniex has not had a need to move them anywhere so far. Ive sold my coins and traded them for something else, those coins i sent continue to sit in the poloniex wallet waiting for the time that they are needed.

You are all idiots, making fud out of thin air.

If these blockchain explorer screenshots can be used as proof that an exchange is making masternodes for themselfs, then you can go and make these claims for any exchange that trades in masternode coins, because at somepoint someone will have purchased the amount needed for a masternode and then he will move the coins out of the exchange to his masternode.
Activity: 364
Unreal, good catch OP

This will serve as awareness to everyone of us not to trust any exchanges which has an issues like this. Delayed transactions will results to doubtful or fishy system that benefits for their own good. I myself will not transact in this exchange, as we had many other options that has good reputation. We should stay away from that exchange.
Thanks OP, you have warned most of the users and friends in this community.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
a lot of junk market i hate it, lucky me i do not so deposit to that market, if i deposit i can lose my money. eliminate all junk markets
Pages:
Jump to: