Pages:
Author

Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange - page 10. (Read 16179 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Another issue I just found: you can't cancel your orders.... wow awesome. This site should be shut down.

https://i.imgur.com/D4MoCXJ.gif
Activity: 155
Had anyone of you negative balance there for any coin?
I've for Litecoin (it should be 0):

Because of that I can't withdraw other coin (leaving that MN-exchange). All the time I'm getting error:
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I agree with you to a certain degree OP. The actual mechanics of the platform are sub par. What I see here is a chance for innovation. Im a big believer in you never really fail you just learn 20 ways not to do something. You cant blame the coin devs or VC's bc their job is to bring the volume which in turns brings the money. This space is so new that coin operators and normal investors try everything they can to position better than the guy after him, or they are playing catch up and willing to take larger risks. Everything is going to decentralization very rapidly, and it will take a couple failures for people to see the repercussions of it. Guarantee you though that if 5000 people get hit in the pocket. It will speed the process up faster than the ideological theory behind it. Which i believe is right. Im using BarterDEX from Komodo now its a decentralized exchanged where it has dICOs and the trading is actually P2P atomic swaps from any listed coin to any other listed coin. Put your coin and what you want and the bot continually checks for appropriate users with matches and settles trade at best price. It will shape this along with some people failing. Thats just the way it goes though. Good post
Activity: 67
i have had no problems so far with SE with MN or otherwise

u r lucky
Activity: 7
i have had no problems so far with SE with MN or otherwise
Activity: 6
This is so true. I search my self for my deposit, and I find the same.

We should move out our coin from SE, let them die.
Activity: 93
Such shit exchange.

Didn't really know that before, as i am using cryptopia mostly.
And i now will never start using stocks.exchange.

There will be a lot of other trading platforms in the future...
Activity: 24
This MN thing is really uncool if true.

Been using SE for quite some time now. Did 0.05BTC withdrawal from exchange today, arrived in an hour.

Can confirm, that altoincs mining from pool sometimes take 2-10hrs to get to SE, but other than that - no problems.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
cunning people work there that's why for so long the withdrawal of the crypto currency
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I can confirm.
Unfortunatelly this is what they are doing, not DDOS like they claim (who would like to DDOS them anyway 0.o).
For 1-2 days in good MNs they can easly get 20-40% of coins then just sell them = easy money for them (but it is just short term).
I whish that they will fall to the deepest hell Smiley

Activity: 67
We need to stop trading on this stocks.exchange, and it'll die.
Activity: 95
I think, we need change exchange, if they use our deposits for MNs. Tincoin, Argo, Tun... rate fell to the floor.
Activity: 84

thanks for linking that
who are MODS of bitcointalk?
Can they help pin this post?
anyone please reach out to MODS to help pin this
we need their help to help save us

I know they try to save us from being hacked and malware
stocks.exchange is a mal-exchange we need warning for as well

thanks
Activity: 12
DEV!! They took my DEVIANTcoin to MN! faggots...
Activity: 44
YES! Everything is a scam. Stop buying all crypto at all exchanges. Scams everywhere. I am scam, you are scam, we are all scam.

Other exchanges doesn't using coins of clients for masternodes.

actually this is untrue
TDAX has introduced Znodes, but they have a good practice there.

every 14 days they deduct a fee, for server costs and maintenance and share the zcoin rewards with customers holding zcoin in their balance.

I don't mind exchanges making masternodes as long as they follow same practices as TDAX has.

This way customers waiting for their listed coins to sell can get a piece of the pie
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
YES! Everything is a scam. Stop buying all crypto at all exchanges. Scams everywhere. I am scam, you are scam, we are all scam.

Other exchanges doesn't using coins of clients for masternodes.

Other exchanges use your coins to stake risking the possibility of a hack. Other exchanges refuse to update the wallet resulting in a fork or lost coins. Other exchanges charge 4 BTC+ to list a coin. Other exchanges fail to disclose a hack and hope you never find out. Other exchanges up and leave without so much as a fart goodbye. Not saying stocks is good or bad, but just make sure to compare it to others and not just because your coins haven't arrived yet.
Well then, stocks.exchange require 1 BTC for listing on there, did you know that? I know nothing comes free but come on, stocks.exchange have very bad service especially the most basic functions, withdraw and deposit.
1 vote down for stocks.exchange from me. Don't waste 1 BTC for such a bad service in stocks.exchange.
Activity: 172
Lock’s like truth
Activity: 3
Yep all correct - verified they are definitely doing it for the following coins now:
XAR
EXUS
YIC
TUN
DIGIFEL

Plus every other MN listed with them no doubt!!!

Activity: 10
http://prntscr.com/ifvu46

This is my last experience with them.

Please let me know if this is correct. I didn't get my coins for 24 hours, then I had to contact them for them to credit them.

Seems they're trying to accumulate as much as possible for a masternode.
Pages:
Jump to: