Pages:
Author

Topic: Why can’t you ask for refund if the teacher sucked?? - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

You can reimburse for services and goods. But why can’t you file a refund claim for poor teaching?
They tell you if you loss money for attending a investment class, you are supposedly to pay for tuition fee. I say your class suck balls, now I want the refund! You won’t stop organising garbage class when nobody ask for refund, you assume your student are satisfied with your lesson!!

It sounds interesting but is probably very hard to actually proof. How do you know the teacher is bad? Maybe it is just you that doesn't he along with him. Are all the other students also feeling that he is a bad teacher? If so, you have a shot at getting some money back. It's just that you need proof. If you paid money for the course then there should be a syllabus beforehand. Maybe the teacher didn't teach all the things from the syllabus, then you could ask for a partial refund.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4

You can reimburse for services and goods. But why can’t you file a refund claim for poor teaching?
They tell you if you loss money for attending a investment class, you are supposedly to pay for tuition fee. I say your class suck balls, now I want the refund! You won’t stop organising garbage class when nobody ask for refund, you assume your student are satisfied with your lesson!!
Pages:
Jump to: