Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Celsius is better than Salt? - page 23. (Read 108247 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
October 17, 2017, 10:49:19 AM
Have you guys heard that salt is already at bittrex. Just 5 mins ago, it is listed now !

Hurry while the coin is low.

did really not expect the addition to bittrex
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 10:47:29 AM
can you explain further?

Well simpy check out this adress: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x4156d3342d5c385a87d264f90653733592000581#pageSize=100&transfers=2&tab=tab-holders and see the SALT holders Smiley There is Over 100 holders with more than 100K SALT (Some of them 500K+). Most of them had outcome from their wallets 1-10K SALT every few hours/days. So in my opinion these are the whales which get the SALT for .25 and now most of the time when the price crosses 3.1 USD they sell small bag like 500-10K SALT and reduce the price back to 2.9 USD for past few days again and again. But that is just my point of the view  Cool Cool

Well of that is the case, it will eventually start growing (after all the bags have been cleared) maybe 2100  Grin No just kidding, let's hope this price begins to rise as I've payed way to much for this ...

In this case .. whales will sell like 30% of their bargs at 3USD ( You can see the dumps in real time each few mins ) once they will sell this amount .. they will get back the invested money in ICO and still will have like 40-60% of bag full .. which they will dump later when the price will go over 5,10 etc So you will live in fear when the time of whales will come again  .. In my case developers fcked up the ICO and I´m OUT  :/ Even the project looks promising.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 17, 2017, 08:33:59 AM
can you explain further?

Well simpy check out this adress: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x4156d3342d5c385a87d264f90653733592000581#pageSize=100&transfers=2&tab=tab-holders and see the SALT holders Smiley There is Over 100 holders with more than 100K SALT (Some of them 500K+). Most of them had outcome from their wallets 1-10K SALT every few hours/days. So in my opinion these are the whales which get the SALT for .25 and now most of the time when the price crosses 3.1 USD they sell small bag like 500-10K SALT and reduce the price back to 2.9 USD for past few days again and again. But that is just my point of the view  Cool Cool

Well of that is the case, it will eventually start growing (after all the bags have been cleared) maybe 2100  Grin No just kidding, let's hope this price begins to rise as I've payed way to much for this ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 08:07:00 AM
At recommendation of one friend I picked up my first 1000 Salt tokens. I shall stay with eyes on the market if my pocket allowed me will attempt to have more. Being at good exchange is big success for the moment in short term. It should be at ICO price soon.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
October 17, 2017, 07:59:42 AM
Those who invested in first 2m tokens and now buying at current price are biggest winners. I couldn't afford that time now after reading about the project made my mind to enter in it as safest level. I consider it best time even it may slip little more but overall is perfect floor.
October 17, 2017, 07:20:45 AM
can you explain further?

Activity: 28
October 17, 2017, 07:05:15 AM
can you explain further?
October 17, 2017, 06:56:39 AM
SALT is downing to 3$

hope addition on bittrex will move into new All time high..
fingers crossed

Let's believe in bittrex , we need to cross 10$ but it's too optimistic?

Sadly , I bought salt in one of the last rounds of ICO..

That´s why I never participate in the ICO´s and first let the market decide the price ( most of the time it dumps some xx% ) and than you can get it few days later on exchanges cheaper  Wink Sad is that there are still few whales selling like 30K SALT every few hours keeping the price between $2.9-$3.1
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 06:30:45 AM
SALT is downing to 3$

fingers crossed

Let's believe in bittrex , we need to cross 10$ but it's too optimistic?

Sadly , I bought salt in one of the last rounds of ICO..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
October 17, 2017, 06:23:28 AM
SALT is downing to 3$

fingers crossed
Activity: 14
October 17, 2017, 06:18:12 AM
SALT is downing to 3$

Well guess what  Roll Eyes Its obvious that the price will not cross $3-$4 USD so easy as far as still the whales are super dumping it & they will be for quite long time !! Volume increased by 8M since it was listed yesterday on bitrex and binance and the price is still just dumping  Grin Tongue Tongue

My bet is that once it will get dumped to $0.5 the whales which sold it at $3 ( And got their Xxxx% profit from ICO .25  Lips sealed ) will jump in again and push the price above 4 USD ) than same pump&dump will happens aggain and aggain  Grin Grin WELCOME TO THE WHALES WORLD

I do recommend not to be salty and sell your SALT and buy same model pump&dump doge coin which is in grow now Cheesy

You really think it will drop to .50$?

It looks like it's already stabilizing on Bittrex just under the three dollar mark...

We shall see I guess.
October 17, 2017, 05:28:24 AM
SALT is downing to 3$

Well guess what  Roll Eyes Its obvious that the price will not cross $3-$4 USD so easy as far as still the whales are super dumping it & they will be for quite long time !! Volume increased by 8M since it was listed yesterday on bitrex and binance and the price is still just dumping  Grin Tongue Tongue

My bet is that once it will get dumped to $0.5 the whales which sold it at $3 ( And got their Xxxx% profit from ICO .25  Lips sealed ) will jump in again and push the price above 4 USD ) than same pump&dump will happens aggain and aggain  Grin Grin WELCOME TO THE WHALES WORLD

I do recommend not to be salty and sell your SALT and buy same model pump&dump doge coin which is in grow now Cheesy
Activity: 39
October 17, 2017, 03:29:11 AM
Add SALT to Coinspot!!

Hi all,

Lets get SALT added to Coinspot!

Follow this link and please submit a "new coin request" under Category.

The more people that do this the more likely Coinspot will add it as they go by the total number of votes achieved to add a coin.

https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 02:37:48 AM
SALT is downing to 3$
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 12:31:31 AM
I can definitely see myself using SALT..

attained a few tokens for myself, holding them for membership purposes.

really happy with this project so far, wish I bought more haha

https://blawks.com/Bitcoin-over-16-000-despite-70-Million-Theft-t
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
October 16, 2017, 11:58:56 PM
Have you guys heard that salt is already at bittrex. Just 5 mins ago, it is listed now !

No thank you. Not interested in a pump&dump token. But hey, you should invest more since you're cheerleading for this POS token.

Good Luck competing with whales who got theirs for $0.25.

Well, he does have a point.  Even if they have a good product, price will have a hard time rising because of the many people who got their SALT for under 1 dollar.  This really isnt all that out of the ordinary with ICO's though.  So . . if there is solid development, and people actually want to use SALT Lending services, then sure, we could see a price rise.  But to 10 dollars +?  I'm not so sure.

And I say that after having bought 100 SALT tokens at 10 dollars each.  I wasn't worried at the time, even posted on this forum about it . . but now, I'm not so sure.  Guess I'll be hanging on to these tokens for the long haul now.  Undecided
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 10:10:22 PM

that link is only to sign in... can you post the invitation link so that people can join? I can't find it anywhere.
Activity: 14
October 16, 2017, 08:35:26 PM

No thank you. Not interested in a pump&dump token. But hey, you should invest more since you're cheerleading for this POS token.

Why do you think it's a "pump and dump pos".?

Just because some bought at .25 during the ICO? Isn't it the norm for new tokens to go for quite low to those who get in early? Many stats show that solid projects gain hundreds or even thousands of percent gains after their ICO.

You could be right, but the product and idea seems to check out. Would be interested in hearing how you support your claim, in particular if you feel there are red flags with this project outside of the usual (and much warranted) skepticism that all new crypto projects should be approached with.
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
October 16, 2017, 07:45:40 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 07:20:25 PM

Pages:
Jump to: