Pages:
Author

Topic: Why China banned bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
China is planning to cut off domestic access to platforms and exchanges that enable people to trade digital currencies, it has been reported.
Bitcoin and all other major digital currencies plummeted after it emerged that trading could be banned in South Korea.
Speculation around the Chinese government’s plans for a major bitcoin crackdown have likely also contributed to the huge declines that have happened across the board.

I believe so too. Which is why I am a bit worried for my current investments. But even so, I do not plan to quit since even if these two countries really do ban bitcoins and all the other crypto currencies out there, there will still be a whole bunch of countries that will still be letting their people use crypto currencies or at least do something to regulate it to make it something that is really traceable and cannot  be used for criminality. So let them be, it will be their loss, not ours.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 05:48:48 PM
Now very serious players, miners and companies are starting to leave China! They leave to where the countries are open to the development of the crypto market! I am sure that soon China will no longer be such an influential country as it is now! Already if you notice the market does not react so strongly to their prohibitions or restrictions! All these restrictions will soon cease to affect the crypto market and bitcoin!
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 06, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
Because China is a country more stupid, don't agree with bitcoin for a novelty, so they banned the bitcoin, like they had banned twitter, they want to limit as much as possible.
Activity: 238
March 06, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
China's three major virtual currencies trading platform Bitcoin China, Coin Network, OKCoin currency have announced that they will cease trading business, the Chinese regulatory authorities so resolute and beyond imagination. I would like to know why China prohibits bitcoin. What is the reason, who can tell me?
This is the news link I saw before:http://www.myzaker.com/article/59bf055a9490cb703500002b/
I really don't think that China banned the transactions using bitcoin because it's not in the lists of some countries who already banned bitcoin. China can easily adapt new technologies and most of it was supported and endorsed by them. However, If it is really true, then maybe its government are just studying the advantages and disadvantages of it if they totally accepted bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
Is this an issue made by the Chinese state, so they can buy so many bitcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 06, 2018, 10:00:18 AM
China's three major virtual currencies trading platform Bitcoin China, Coin Network, OKCoin currency have announced that they will cease trading business, the Chinese regulatory authorities so resolute and beyond imagination. I would like to know why China prohibits bitcoin. What is the reason, who can tell me?
This is the news link I saw before:http://www.myzaker.com/article/59bf055a9490cb703500002b/

My guess why China is doing that due to the fact that there are so many coins being introduced by Chinese developers. If they can control the already established and big market coins from being used in their country, that can help in the introduction and marketing, and in turn, in the proliferation of their coin in the local market up to the global market. China is a big market in everything because of how big their population is, thus, if they can start in the promotion of a coin, there is always a chance for it to catch up and shift to the global market.
Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
The Chinese government is old-fashioned. They don't know about bitcoin, and believe that bitcoin is a scam that could affect their domestic economic stability, so they choose to ban bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 364
March 06, 2018, 09:50:15 AM
What are you guys saying? It's clear that it was a temporary thing a few days later, the Chinese authorities have denied. The same news was during the fall of the market in autumn.
Activity: 39
March 06, 2018, 09:47:14 AM
China kembali menerapkan kebijakan baru terhadap cryptocurrencies, yakni dengan menutup sejumlah bursa pertukaran Bitcoin lokal. Keputusan China tersebut ..
Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 09:44:16 AM
I don't think China has banned bitcoin transactions. The Chinese government has only stepped up its oversight of bitcoin. They do not encourage bitcoin transactions, which they see as risky.
Activity: 85
March 06, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
I think btc will destroy their good economy. Their cash will be useless ehen they legalized btc
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
March 06, 2018, 09:41:54 AM
China is planning to cut off domestic access to platforms and exchanges that enable people to trade digital currencies, it has been reported.
Bitcoin and all other major digital currencies plummeted after it emerged that trading could be banned in South Korea.
Speculation around the Chinese government’s plans for a major bitcoin crackdown have likely also contributed to the huge declines that have happened across the board.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
March 06, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
to prevent financial risk, China regulate the withdrawal of bitcoin. It is not being banned but to upgrade the security and anti money laundering systems, that's why there's a temporary suspension on all withdrawals on bitcoin.

Activity: 55
March 06, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
China cannot handle the growth of cryptocurrency as well just like other countries and may be it is affecting their
Chinese People Verry Worried For Bitcoin Crypto Currency
In China Becouse Some ICO/Some Little Problem But China Extremely Not Banned Bitcoin I Think Keep It Growing Up.
Activity: 266
March 06, 2018, 08:38:00 AM
I think if someone in China wants to use bitcoin anyway, he will use it without problems and damage to the government. You can not prohibit bitcoin. If only he completely dies.
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 06, 2018, 08:35:30 AM
A government/country having new regulations for bitcoin does not mean that bitcoin will be banned, it just adds a set of rules for bitcoin to be able to control the virtual coin more and more. It's called politics and the world first order.
Activity: 160
March 06, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

China cannot handle the growth of cryptocurrency as well just like other countries and may be it is affecting their economy badly that's why they ban all the icos in their area but not the entire cryptocurrency so they can still mine coins and earn profit passively.

For your information crypto doesn't effect badly the economy of China but rather it helps the Chinese to have some extra income. The reason why China banned the other ways of crypto because of improvement.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

This is another exaggerated news. In China there is no prohibition, there is regulation. And the final decision has not yet been accepted.
Activity: 59
March 06, 2018, 08:14:11 AM
I think china along with many other of the major world powers are extremely cautious with engaging with bitcoin in any positive way given the potential it has the disrupt all aspects of society and more importantly transfer power away for more centralised institutions
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 06:49:46 AM
BTC is prohibited in China!

Just ban the ICO project, and shut down the mines and some small trading sites!

I think the government is doing this to prevent some people from using bitcoin to transfer property!
Pages:
Jump to: