Pages:
Author

Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING? - page 38. (Read 8479 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 29, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
It depends on peoples choice because there are some people dont like to wait long and they like short term only. For me i choose long term trading because i want to see the real price and at the same time i can help the company.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
In addition;
Go for long term trading if:
You dont really have the time or lack the motivation and zeal to be actively involved,
You are not exactly confident that your investment choices are long term winner coins in that case its a win-win situation,
You are not confident on your fundamental and technical analysis skills and abilities or you dont even have any at all,
You just want to ease yourself of the stress,panic and fear of day and short term trading
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
May 29, 2018, 07:54:24 AM
For me i have choosen a long-term trading,because i am currently employed,and a beginner in the field of trading. Even it will takes too long period of time,while the trading continuosly happening,i can gather a lot of information and can learn strategies how to be a good trader.

Yes long term trading is also preferable when you are working because you cannot dedicate all your time watching the charts and even if you check the chart after office hours if you are serious in learning it then you can still get an idea of how the market works. If you are also conservative and cannot take the pressure in dealing with the markets every day then long term trading is for you since you don't need to check the charts every day. You may just check the price but not the chart and you will not be stressed which is what happened to day traders especially the beginners.

I want to be a day trader but realized that it is not required to be in the market every day. As what I have learned from someone "Staying out of the market is as much a strategic move as being in it." Much better to wait for the price to reach a level that I am comfortable trading with than to force myself to be in the market and then lose because of being impatient.
Activity: 70
May 29, 2018, 07:35:16 AM
For me i have choosen a long-term trading,because i am currently employed,and a beginner in the field of trading. Even it will takes too long period of time,while the trading continuosly happening,i can gather a lot of information and can learn strategies how to be a good trader.
Activity: 122
May 29, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
Just because doing trading daily would leave me with no head on my head at all.
Long term gives me a chance to distract
copper member
Activity: 364
May 29, 2018, 05:21:37 AM
I choose long-term trading cause long term is where the big multipliers of profit comes.it will help reduce pressure and psychological.Ialso belief that and i suggest you long-term ttrading is really the best.
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
ICOVO team
May 29, 2018, 05:17:21 AM
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

Another nice thing about trading long-term rather than short-term is that you won't have to compete with bots as much. Bots have the advantage of being able to perform calculations and execute trades quickly, and this advantage is most pronounced on shorter time frames.
    Activity: 471
    May 29, 2018, 05:04:41 AM
    choose long-term trading because I think long-term trading can provide a lot of profits and long-term trading also do not have to look at market price conditions.
    Activity: 108
    May 29, 2018, 04:30:50 AM
    Because long-term trading risk is low. A good way to earn money without long-term trading hassle. Just like investing they can just sell it when they think the profit is enough.
    Activity: 784
    Merit: 501
    May 29, 2018, 02:45:05 AM
    I agree with you. If we want invest to long-term, we must research about product, roadmap, and team.
    It's intended that we don't choose the wrong investment
    Activity: 980
    Merit: 523
    May 29, 2018, 02:12:24 AM
    you cant trade it in short term czu the market isnt good right now and its red almost allltime so only long term trading can works for you
    Well, I think day trading is quite hilarious. This may differ from point of view of many others here as well. But what I think and know about day trading is, it is so tiresome and you need to be attentive all the day. This makes me tired and I then prefer for going towards holding rather then going for this big complex thing. You must research what suits you and then plan accordingly.
    Activity: 350
    May 28, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
    You only need to open a buy order and open sell order with long distance. I like long term trading because I think long term trading provides security in trading so you do not always need to see the exchange rates every day
    Activity: 434
    Merit: 100
    May 27, 2018, 04:05:39 AM
    Because long term is where the big multipliers of profit comes. An example is like buying bitcoin in 2011-2013 and then holding it until it reached the $20k back in December. So imagine that if it happens in one of your altcoins in less than a decade of holding.
    Activity: 210
    May 26, 2018, 10:47:47 PM
    Extensive trading gives an assured profit after certain time period. Anytime when compared to creating an consumer makes via momentary investing the long-lasting investing profit seems lower.
    Activity: 434
    Merit: 105
    May 26, 2018, 10:18:47 PM
    Activity: 6
    May 26, 2018, 08:13:01 PM
    Activity: 294
    May 26, 2018, 07:57:53 PM
    Activity: 462
    Merit: 250
    May 26, 2018, 05:31:43 PM
    Activity: 406
    May 26, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
    I choose long-term trading because I think long-term trading can be much more profitable than short-term trading. Yes although it takes a long time to years at least everything will be paid with the benefits that we will get later.
    I do not have too much knowledge about the trade so I choose the form of long-term investment to invest in this market. The main thing that I do before every investment is to spend a lot of time researching good projects for a few months. Long-term investment also helps me get more profit than short-term trading.
    Activity: 294
    May 26, 2018, 04:12:25 PM
    I think that most people give preference to the long-term trading now because you take less risks and it is considered more profitable, As for me, I think that this way of trading is really the best
    Pages:
    Jump to: