Pages:
Author

Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING? - page 35. (Read 8479 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 10:55:44 AM
trading for the long term will be more secure and profitable, especially for those who do not have the experience and knowledge of good trading, but requires patience to make long-term trading
      Even though long-term investments as bigger risks I assure you that it can be more three times profitable more than short-term investments and this will help you more than Short term investing
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 09:45:02 AM
trading for the long term will be more secure and profitable, especially for those who do not have the experience and knowledge of good trading, but requires patience to make long-term trading
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
June 07, 2018, 08:02:39 AM
I have choosen a long term trading,because i know it will be profitable. I can double even triple my capital on this trading. Even i know there's a high risks,i can accept it all,and i am willing to lose my capital if ever,because that's what i already considered when i enter the crypto trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 28
June 07, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 06:15:02 AM
Buy coins for $ 100 and a year later to sell them for $ 120, this is not a long-term trade.
It is necessary to invest millions, so that after a long time they will bring profit.
All the rest is nonsense.
And when you do not have money, but there are a couple of coins, you can just sit and pray that they will grow a thousand times.
I also think that we can buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and increasing steadily in recent days. At present, bitcoin price is at $ 7700 and according to my analysis, bitcoin price will reach $ 9000 in the coming days. So you can buy bitcoin and long term investment at this time.
Activity: 224
June 07, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
Activity: 476
June 07, 2018, 03:20:22 AM
it seems like a lot of people are choosing to do long-term trading because I think with long-term trading they can get a lot of profit and they also do not have to see the condition of price in the market every day.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
June 06, 2018, 11:31:26 PM
Which is better to gain bigger profit, i think this is depend on the situation of the market, when the market cap drop just like now, i think i will be better to do short trading because hard for crypto to go bullish run. Long term trading only for investor who would like to make profit yearly , but for trader who want to make monthly profit should do short trading.
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 07:03:20 PM
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 06, 2018, 06:53:51 PM
I have seen this publication by other author in another thread! Plagiarism seem to be order of the day here!  Anyway, Long term holding has a loss of benefit and some of the benefits are already been listed in the right!  In addition however,  holding long term gives you peace of mind and gives you more time for other things!
Activity: 271
June 06, 2018, 06:46:01 PM
Activity: 322
June 06, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
Long term trading is bullshit if ou do not even know how scalping works.
I think that scalping or just daytrading is much more effective, specially if you are a newbie on trading purposes.

In long term trading you will never lose your money but will get huge profit after waiting for the price to go high and higher than the amount on which you bought the coins. Now trade with coins for long term and get the maximum profit while buying and selling rapidly is also good but will give you less profits on each trading process. Trading gains importance due to this point and is better than the short term.
This is good way of trading as in this kind of trading you will earn more money than your day trading, it never waste your time on checking market all the time but once you buy then trader when you feel the price of really high, it will decrease the number of risk, you will feel safe all the time that you have savings and you can use it at any time but day trader will have to sell it even if the price will be low, so long term trader get 50 of more profit than day trading.
Activity: 334
June 06, 2018, 06:48:05 AM
I think that scalping or just daytrading is much more effective, specially if you are a newbie on trading purposes.

In long term trading you will never lose your money but will get huge profit after waiting for the price to go high and higher than the amount on which you bought the coins. Now trade with coins for long term and get the maximum profit while buying and selling rapidly is also good but will give you less profits on each trading process. Trading gains importance due to this point and is better than the short term.
Activity: 329
June 04, 2018, 03:28:47 PM
many people are choosing long-term trading because maybe they see a very good potential if holding coin and playing long-term, not only that maybe they do not have much time to see the place of exchange.
Activity: 194
June 04, 2018, 02:30:47 PM
At the moment there too many people hold his coin because a market situation is not good so people always like long-term trading because it is a low risk but if you don't like short-term trading so you must need to hold for a long time. If you like long-term trading I think it is very profitable for you. I like long- Term trading because I make a huge money from long-term trading and it is possible to make a huge money from long-term trading.
Activity: 434
June 04, 2018, 06:34:26 AM
Actually long term trading/ holding is good for people who does not know how to trade.

Just like investing they can just sell it when they think the profit is enough.

Also with this strategy you do not need to worry about price dips/crash because history shows that Bitcoin/stable coins will rise in the future.

It depends on the person's attitude in what kind of investment they are going to pursue because if you are professional in this thing of course you will choose to do short term trading because you trafe a lot of different coins unlike if you are just a beginner you do not.know anything about that yet so you will just invest like for example in bitcoins and then hold it for a long time because that will not do such work but to wsit until.your money will rise that is much safer because you did nothing at all.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 04, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

doing scalping is another solution besides long-term trading because we can try to make a profit and sometimes, we can make a lot of profit in a day but it depends on how the coins are a move in the market. I have a good experience with doing scalping and even in one time trade, I only make 0.5% for the profit, in that day, I can trade until 10 times in the same coins so, in a day, my profit is about 5%. I think it's enough for me to reach 5% daily if I can find the profitable coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
June 04, 2018, 04:42:52 AM
 I like long-term investment because it makes me not take long to worry about the portfolio. I used to trade the day and it made me very nervous and took up a lot of my day time.
So I chose a long-term investment strategy and I just spent two hours a day analyzing and investing. then I would hold until its price increases and not look at the price chart.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
June 04, 2018, 04:40:25 AM
There are a few coins i like holding or love to trade for long term. I go for coins who delivers the purpose of blockchain and not just only those coin hypes. Those who build real working projects and who have hard working teams. Short trading is also a good option which will give you daily or weekly profits though it is kinda risky if you do not know what your doing. Just do both short and long term. And I believe that bitcoin is one of the best in terms of long term trading. HODL!
Activity: 139
June 04, 2018, 03:49:57 AM
long term trading is good if you know what you are doing, otherwise you are probably going to lose a lot of money because of that.
I think that trading is good enough if you still want to make a lot of money
Pages:
Jump to: