Pages:
Author

Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING? - page 4. (Read 8479 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 06:48:58 AM
I think, long-term trading is safer for those who are not so smart and have experience about trading because they might be studying or just want to invest and want to get a bigger profit
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 30, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
If you do not know how to trade then it is better not to try. HOLD this is the best way not to lose your money.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 02:08:28 PM
Market condition BTC still not stable at current time, i was take planning HODL at early of this year, but when price was going fall dip fast till Q3, i have take it out to cash and i still waiting green signal from market become recovery
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 30, 2018, 01:55:49 PM
Long-term trade is good for those people who only recently entered the crypto-currency market and do not have sufficient knowledge. Just buy the best coins and wait. In the long term, the market is growing.
Choosing the long term ahnj at this point is completely wrong, you can see that the market is in downtrend in the long run so the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply further and according to my analysis the bitcoin price will May drop to $ 2000 at the end of 2018. That's why I believe that if you invest long-term in bitcoin you will lose a lot if the market can not recover.
Before it is a good idea to do long-term for bigger profit, but after the bitcoin ATH the market is having a correction that all we need is to classify which coin is still appropriate to do this strategy of long-term holding.
Activity: 30
August 30, 2018, 01:37:46 PM
Long term trading so far as I know is the best way to invest into this market and it has the most potential profit in this industry. This is why basically, its good to invest what you can afford to lose and the funds you aren't using for the time being so that you would be able to hold your position for  long
Activity: 27
August 30, 2018, 12:44:58 PM
But long-term trading is not applicable to everyone,
why? Because long-term trading requires huge capital

Why so? I use long term trading like saving money tool. Analyze and search coin with stable grows (if its possible. BTC the best for now) and buy it to save my not so huge sum of money. Also, I use portfolio tracker https://coinsharbor.com/ One time per week check the chart to be sure and to see movements of my assets.
Dude! Cool site! Really! 3 month of my Binance statistics become clear and sorted. Thanks! Very useful thing for long-term hodl strategy!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 07:17:05 PM
Long-term trade is good for those people who only recently entered the crypto-currency market and do not have sufficient knowledge. Just buy the best coins and wait. In the long term, the market is growing.
Choosing the long term ahnj at this point is completely wrong, you can see that the market is in downtrend in the long run so the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply further and according to my analysis the bitcoin price will May drop to $ 2000 at the end of 2018. That's why I believe that if you invest long-term in bitcoin you will lose a lot if the market can not recover.
Activity: 588
August 29, 2018, 06:57:56 PM
    Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]

I choose longterm trading so that l can wait for the promising price of bitcoin that will reach to $100000 each.This is the most awaited time of all people in crypto world.Longterm is just like a savings wairing fOr the intrrest to have profit.
    Activity: 42
    August 29, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
    For trading.....I personally use the orderbook on very high volume coins to try and tell where the next swing is going to be (up or down). So I guess you could call it short term...... I learned it here: Voodoo Crypto Discord for those interested.
    Activity: 42
    Merit: 7
    August 29, 2018, 04:38:05 PM
    Long term hodlers could catch the bears but of you look at a real long term like 5-10 years a few bears in between create less of a concern
    Activity: 222
    August 29, 2018, 02:23:18 PM
    I think everyone has a different strategy to get profit, I myself am more suitable to use a long-term trading strategy because I do not have much time to see market movements, because I have other jobs, I am active in the market only at the end of the week
    Activity: 70
    August 29, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
    Better do a long term investment for it is more safer for those who currently starting a career in trading. In long term,  it is more simple,  you are going to buy a btc and hold it and wait until it rise and sell it to the best profit that you can have.
    Activity: 34
    August 29, 2018, 01:37:06 PM
    I'd recommend HODLing to pretty much 99% percent of the Crypto-community, if you've done your research on a evolving project that is constantly being developed and quality code churned out, i see no reason for new traders to try to grow their stack by doing risky trades wich may cost them more than they gain.
    Activity: 184
    August 29, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
    nowadays many people do long term trading because they buy at a low value, they are sure when the btc value improves then everything will improve and that will give them a lot of benefits.
    Activity: 2
    August 29, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

Why so? I use long term trading like saving money tool. Analyze and search coin with stable grows (if its possible. BTC the best for now) and buy it to save my not so huge sum of money. Also, I use portfolio tracker https://coinsharbor.com/ One time per week check the chart to be sure and to see movements of my assets.
    Activity: 22
    August 29, 2018, 01:40:07 AM
    I chose long term trading because it gives me the ability to invest with peace of mind over the long term and am able to scoop a lot of profits while investing. Long term investing made me my most profits and also, I prefer to invest in the long term than short term .
    Activity: 143
    August 28, 2018, 12:32:07 PM
    Activity: 112
    August 28, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
    long term trading is best for those people who have no time and trading skills,long-term trade is maximizing the possible profit compare to day trading
    Activity: 743
    Merit: 500
    August 28, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
    The people who I know made huge money in crypto are the people who held for a long time. Short term traders can make a few thousands of dollars but on the long run, people who held for  long term will make multiple of that.
    Yes that is true,the long term trading or the holding is most beneficial and effortless and it also easy when compared to the day trading we can invest on the best crypto currencies and need to wait for the profits but the one important thing is that patience since the market is always swingy so you may tempted to ee your coins when you see the low prices so learn to be patient then you will made more.
    true when you have to choose this way of making to be effort on what you have to do like long term holding , patience are the one option that you need to be able to make this for like this long term trading.
    Activity: 364
    August 28, 2018, 09:26:03 AM
    Long-term trading does take a longer time and I think it is very suitable for beginners and people who do not have much time to trade and the risk is also smaller so it will be safer
    Pages:
    Jump to: