Pages:
Author

Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING? - page 5. (Read 8479 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 08:38:32 AM
Because long-term will give you more opportunities in the future, but not any coin you have to hold long term, in my opinion should analyze and understand the coin, to make the final decision.
The most difficult thing is to track all your coins you hodl. Don't know in which time your assets falling or rising.
I found nice service on https://coinsharbor.com
It's site for tracking portfolio with user-friendly interface.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
August 28, 2018, 08:08:31 AM
The people who I know made huge money in crypto are the people who held for a long time. Short term traders can make a few thousands of dollars but on the long run, people who held for  long term will make multiple of that.
Yes that is true,the long term trading or the holding is most beneficial and effortless and it also easy when compared to the day trading we can invest on the best crypto currencies and need to wait for the profits but the one important thing is that patience since the market is always swingy so you may tempted to ee your coins when you see the low prices so learn to be patient then you will made more.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 28, 2018, 07:45:33 AM
Trade will succeed regardless of what methods of trading will be used, if you do not regret the time and effort to undergo preliminary training and thoroughly understand the systems you like.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 04:26:28 AM
The people who I know made huge money in crypto are the people who held for a long time. Short term traders can make a few thousands of dollars but on the long run, people who held for  long term will make multiple of that.

It depends on the situation of the people because most of the people who don't have any experience towards trading then they will go for long-term investing. Some people always need daily profits on the investments they made, so they will go for short-term trading, we cannot compare them because based on their interest they will go with it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 04:11:06 AM
Long-term trading is good for people who do not have much free time and sufficient level of knowledge to make short-term trading. You just buy one of the most promising coins and wait for the growth of its price.
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 02:20:30 AM
I chose long term investing because of my busy schedules. I have a day job and this wouldn't give you time to to day trade as I dont have the time to monitor trades regularly. This is why I am into long term investing full time
Activity: 378
August 28, 2018, 02:05:13 AM
In long term trading a person can analyze the market fully and if we say it is holding then people hold when the price rise start and they sell when the price goes to down and i like to use bitcoin for buying and selling as the websites need space on satellite or server there and for that holding is good because it acts like a general wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 28, 2018, 01:23:40 AM
That's true but actually trading short term and long term has its own benefit, we just have to make different strategies.
It's our prediction that the price will grow as the adoption continues, so holding for long term which we term as HOLD could possibly bring fortune to us since we are still in the early stage.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:06:24 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 11:58:51 AM
Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
  • works at least 8 hours a day
Long term trading is no hazard to do, You just leave your money on your wallet and wait for the right time to soar up and withdraw,  This is the most efficient method to earn good income:) Short term will give you headache facing your pc or laptop, and its quiet risky because the fluctuations are unpredictable...
sometimes waiting is done in vain, it is uncertain in the future what you have planted will be grow
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 26, 2018, 11:43:13 AM
Long term trading is good for some sets of traders and for some, it's not good. Long term trading have advantages and disadvantages too. There are certain coins one will buy and will get delisted without one knowing. That's one dangers of long term trading.
Well of course you'd have to deal with pretty established coins when you go long term. Preferably those in the top 10. That way, for me, you'll have a better chance of getting positive results and profit.
Activity: 234
August 26, 2018, 09:17:56 AM
Long term trading is good for some sets of traders and for some, it's not good. Long term trading have advantages and disadvantages too. There are certain coins one will buy and will get delisted without one knowing. That's one dangers of long term trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 06:02:15 AM
A very good strategy for trading and I think more people still hold the coins I trade every day. This is a quiet trade, you do not need to monitor the market situation on a daily basis and spend a lot of your time. I'm still different icoghjtrns-it really takes a lot of time, but there's a lot of potential to earn. If the project is successful then you will be very happy with your income. Different methods and each has its own advantages.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 05:27:32 AM
I choose long term trading because for me it is the safest way because it gives me the chance to see whether i gain when i trade my coins or not
Activity: 476
August 26, 2018, 03:27:48 AM
Only choose long term trading if a coin is not still pumped at a 1000%. Only choose those altcoins because if you choose to hold a coin that is previously reached its ath then you bought it when it sunk down, you are not going to receive the max profit you can get from it.
Activity: 78
August 26, 2018, 02:19:34 AM
I think personally choosing a long time trading only depends on the type of money you used to invest. One can invest for long time if he knows that the money will only be useful in future. And the advantages there is that it leads to more profits.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 07:49:31 PM
I think long-term for people dont have so much time for daily trading. we can't update every information on internet so it is very hard to track every altcoin you invest. so pick up some good coin and wait is a better strategy for this moment
I think that long-term investment is completely wrong, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuations are very strong, so to be able to To make a profit safely, I believe you should only invest in short bitcoin. The market will continue to fall sharply in 2018 and so long-term investment will continue to fail.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
I think long-term for people dont have so much time for daily trading. we can't update every information on internet so it is very hard to track every altcoin you invest. so pick up some good coin and wait is a better strategy for this moment
Activity: 322
August 24, 2018, 07:18:22 PM
    Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    I think you should not invest long term, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, now the market is continuing to reduce the bitcoin price is adjusting to $ 6000 level, while altcoin current At the beginning is very strong decline. So this time you should not buy and invest long term at this point.
    With the market situation at the moment, I think you can still invest in long term and bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and staying at over $ 6000, here Very good signal. This shows that the market is continuing to fall and will fluctuate very strongly in the coming time. So I believe that this time you should only invest long term into bitcoin.
    Activity: 715
    Merit: 102
    August 24, 2018, 06:50:53 PM
    Long Term Trading is good for it will give you a big profit this the safest way for you to earn in the crypto. Tjis will make you not lose your money that you have invested, but in choosing the long term trading it will let you wait fir a long period of time before you earn. In doing the long term trading it is the way that lets you set your order book and wait for there is someone that will buy your order book or your coin.
    Long-term trading has another, very important advantage. when you hold your cryptocurrencies for several months, and even years, you get the time to work and earn money. Later, you will get the profit, add some dollars, and invest in alts even more.
    Are you sure? what is the guarantee if the coin that we choose will have a higher value than now? isn't that all there is no guarantee,
    so why are you so sure if the long term trading can benefit?
    Pages:
    Jump to: