Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Coinsecure delaying BTC/INR withdrawal ? - page 3. (Read 4488 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I'm yet to receive my withdrawal that was placed on 18th May. I can see that the website is down since 2 days and hence now am using unocoin for my withdrawals. When will coinsecure resolve these issues. Earlier they used to process withdrawals within 3-4 hours if done before NEFT closes.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Our user load seems to double every week.
No matter what we do to compensate for the load, it just keeps going up.

Our best option at this stage is to reboot what we have done and do a rewrite to ensure much bigger loads.
Looking for a more experienced team to clean up UI bugs, etc as well.

None are quick fixes at all.
We have done some more updates to limit data flow from API, etc. Hopefully, we can see some results this week, but am confident that user load will grow to fill the limits we have changed.

We have been held up with withdraws and deposits for fiat as well thanks to these rising numbers.

I need time to fix these tech issues as we never expected such a big bump up in users across such a short time.

Rest assured, we will be better than before in no time.

In which section are you experiencing high load issues? Wallet side or website side?
In what language is your website? If it is in PHP, I can help.

Website mainly.
Coinsecure is written in Scala, so PHP wont help much here.
We know how to scale this up, not enough hands though.
Do you not have any development server where you can do your website development and then port it to your production server. I have been trying to complete a trade from yesterday night and everytime I get "we are updating" what does take so much time to just update.
Do you mind sharing some kind of data of  simulateous users on your website which is causing so much issue.
Also your app also does not work when website is down .It keeps trying to fetch order book and then fails.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Thanks for quick resolution, i just received the funds into my bank account  Smiley
Over 4 days have been passed, funds still not deposited into my bank, customer care over phone have no clue either, they keep repeating the same thing "it will be done by end of the day" but when i call again in evening they say it will be done tomorrow.

I must say Coinsecure really loosing faith and giving poor services now a days to it's customers. If this thing will continue for few more days then i have to switch to other exchanges like Zebpay and Unocoin which are giving much better customer services.

Can you mail me your user email id?
Will check with banking on the delay.

Give me till this weekend, big fixes coming up.

Pm'ed you with my Coinsecure mail id and contact number, kindly check
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Over 4 days have been passed, funds still not deposited into my bank, customer care over phone have no clue either, they keep repeating the same thing "it will be done by end of the day" but when i call again in evening they say it will be done tomorrow.

I must say Coinsecure really loosing faith and giving poor services now a days to it's customers. If this thing will continue for few more days then i have to switch to other exchanges like Zebpay and Unocoin which are giving much better customer services.

Can you mail me your user email id?
Will check with banking on the delay.

Give me till this weekend, big fixes coming up.

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Our best option at this stage is to reboot what we have done and do a rewrite to ensure much bigger loads.

We have done some more updates to limit data flow from API, etc. Hopefully, we can see some results this week, but am confident that user load will grow to fill the limits we have changed.

We have been held up with withdraws and deposits for fiat as well thanks to these rising numbers.

I need time to fix these tech issues as we never expected such a big bump up in users across such a short time.

In which section are you experiencing high load issues? Wallet side or website side?

Website mainly.

Ah scala. I cant imagine how difficult it would be to find good scala developers in India. I learnt a bit of scala while i was in college, left it as there were much scala opportunities in India but it was pretty new then.

Website mainly.

If you are experiencing problems at website end then why you are delaying INR Withdrawals.
legendary

Website mainly.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250

I can understand your concern but from the customer point of view it's quite frustrating as I'm waiting for my funds since 2 days and still your reply seems unclear to me and i didn't got answer to my queries. Email responses also not satisfactory to me, as they keep replying the same thing that it will be done soon, please wait for some time.
legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Firstly if you call them there call is always busy . Reaching them itself is a huge problem . Secondly thier withdrawals are delayed by around 2 days . Thirdly their site itself is so slow that it takes times to even get the data on the page. Is CS is losing its way in this rise .

Tried calling or mailing em?

Got this reply via mail:

Dear xxxx,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are facing huge requests. Request you to kindly wait, it will be done soon.

Warm Regards,
Anshul
Team Coinsecure

This doesn't makes any sense, atleast provide estimated time and date. Seems like i have to wait till Monday  Undecided
S_D
Activity: 198
Merit: 112
Tried calling or mailing em?
Coinsecure gives you highest rates to sell Bitcoin in India but I felt the process of kyc n adding a bank is tedious with them, so I preferred Zebpay in my early days and still using it. Withdrawals are processed within a day if you request in their working hours.

I know they provides best rate as they are only pure exchange in India, but i want to ask a question to @Benson Samuel that what are your working days and timing for your Banking Partner? Can i expect my funds to be deposited today itself or do i need to wait till Monday ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Bank withdrawal also taking so much time, i requested multiple withdrawal today (at 8:20 AM, 9:40 AM & 5:48 PM) but not a single one processed.
It was within your working hours (11 AM to 8 PM). I was expecting my funds to reach into my bank account by end of day. However Unocoin and Zebpay process INR withdrawals within 2-3 hrs most of the time.

All previously requested withdrawals are processed withing few hours, but why this is taking so much of time ?

May I know when are you going to process them?

Coinsecure gives you highest rates to sell Bitcoin in India but I felt the process of kyc n adding a bank is tedious with them, so I preferred Zebpay in my early days and still using it. Withdrawals are processed within a day if you request in their working hours.
Bank withdrawal also taking so much time, i requested multiple withdrawal today (at 8:20 AM, 9:40 AM & 5:48 PM) but not a single one processed.
It was within your working hours (11 AM to 8 PM). I was expecting my funds to reach into my bank account by end of day. However Unocoin and Zebpay process INR withdrawals within 2-3 hrs most of the time.

All previously requested withdrawals are processed withing few hours, but why this is taking so much of time ?

May I know when are you going to process them?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
CS is up now and working as normally. Yeah the unconfirmed transactions were really hurting people since many were waiting for hours for their transfers to be processed. Even now there is 100000+ unconfirmed transaction. So even now if you withdraw expect it approx 6 hours it may take
Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
Today i requested BTC withdrawals to two separate BTC address , 3 hrs ago and 1 hr ago, both not processed yet.
BTC withdrawals are supposed to process instantly and it is not expected from coinsecure to delay such transactions.

Are you serious really ? Did you even notice the unconfirmed Blockchain transaction amount before you start accusing CS ?

Anyways i see CS Down for maintenance now .
Pages:
Jump to: