Pages:
Author

Topic: Why creating more coins. - page 7. (Read 1999 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 02, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
The more competitions there are, the better services we will received. It is an undeniable fact that some projects create new coins for only one purpose, making money. Projects like those have no real working products and become dead after they get their money.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
Cryptocurrency is a kind of a new stage in the development of Finance. Currently, a large number of projects based on the blockchain are being created. All of them are completely different and affect various industries, services, trade and others. Thus, cryptocurrencies are increasingly being introduced into people's daily lives and are widely distributed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 09:05:04 AM
Because it is an opportunity to earn a hell of a money. People that are doing ICOs, are becoming pretty rich, if an ICO is successful. I have seen projects that collected more than 100 million USD and the team had more than 20 percents for them.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
November 02, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
why not? investors are still there, funds are still investing in ICOs and getting profits. all are making money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
I think that people continue to create new coins just to make money on it. Individual cases when projects are really good and unique and their coins or tokens will be in demand.
Activity: 294
November 02, 2018, 06:49:13 AM
This is necessary in order to distribute the coins in different spheres of activity. Because of this, you can live in peace. I think that in the future it will be so that each cryptocurrency will be intended for some sphere of activity and now we are moving towards this
Activity: 378
November 01, 2018, 02:47:04 AM
The right division in my opinion. I do not understand how you can be against this, it's the most profitable option that can only be. It seems to me that this situation is not only profitable, but also insanely convenient for all coin makers
Activity: 196
October 26, 2018, 10:00:03 AM
I hope that regulation will be real soon, because there are too many fake coins and too many silly people, who are ready to buy this coins. It is needed to be ended.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
The fact that even the first 50 coins will not be able to cover the demand of cryptocurrency in the real world. Too broad use of the cryptocurrency even now, and every year crypto-currencies will be introduced in more areas of our life and therefore we need more cryptocurrencies. I believe that the more competition, the better will be produced by the project product, and it will help promote the entire market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 09:49:58 AM
The question is very reasonable, because now there are constantly new projects that speak of some kind of urbanism, but this will never happen, because people are not perfect and every person has his own devils and greed in his head.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 09:44:09 AM
With recent market situation, I begin wondering why creating more coins. Does it means that if all effort is put on bitcoin, the community will not achieve her goal? If that is true, why not we maintain the existing ones to enable them have more stability and gain global recognition.
Some of the said coins are duplicating functions, why not merge coins with same functions to enable the community grow faster.
Currently some investor are passing through hard times and if all our effort is targeted towards the first 10 or 20  widely known coins, their standard is maintain, investors will be happy.
It is the time of competition and being better among them, so many are trying to prove themselves in there respective field. And I think creating new coin and collecting funds for there businesses is quite easy in crypto field so more and more coins are coming day by day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 07:59:06 AM
Progress does not stand still. There is always a place in which there has not been a particular chip, which eventually will be used in many altcoins. Programmers are resourceful people. This can be said race in the name of development
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
October 23, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
Of course for crypto developers and business profits, just as everyone who has a business and business many of them are doing the same business with the same consumers, but all have their own parts, every new coin created is expected to be a new revolution in the world crypto and can create business opportunities, even though market exchange is experiencing bearishness, it does not mean it affects someone who sees a business opportunity there
Activity: 378
October 23, 2018, 06:05:08 AM
With recent market situation, I begin wondering why creating more coins. Does it means that if all effort is put on bitcoin, the community will not achieve her goal? If that is true, why not we maintain the existing ones to enable them have more stability and gain global recognition.
Some of the said coins are duplicating functions, why not merge coins with same functions to enable the community grow faster.
Currently some investor are passing through hard times and if all our effort is targeted towards the first 10 or 20  widely known coins, their standard is maintain, investors will be happy.

We need to create an organization that would be ready to delete tons of dead tokens and to create permissions for new tokens to appear. In other case, we are doomed.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
October 20, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
Let me ask you one question.

When you need something new and wants something which can work more perfectly what you do?

When there is need of something new things or some new features to reach the requirements then we see new coin.
Activity: 336
October 20, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
Some people's have a own way to build another coins to another. To improve the industry of cryptocurrency and to expand for knowledge of investors to pick other coins and not only focusing in 1 crypto coin.
Activity: 168
October 20, 2018, 11:35:10 AM
I don't like that market is full of coins that look the same and don't ofer to us nothing interesting. Developing team just copying projects
Activity: 182
October 20, 2018, 11:18:46 AM
Some project dead and new projects appear I think this is normal competition and who know what coins will raise - so I am not in a hurry to buy them
Activity: 253
October 20, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Because nobody cares about community growth. Every damn project is about making profit so the flow of tokens will not be stopped, it is obvious.
Activity: 182
Looking to the future and control myself
October 19, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
i have one time wonder a question, why do the token creating so more?, now in my opinion this coin will creat so more because oen project to call the investment they must creat a token to let investor buy the token and they have a money to construct their project. if the project success the token will list in the market and we can trade or sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: