Pages:
Author

Topic: Why creating more coins. - page 9. (Read 1999 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20
October 04, 2018, 06:57:00 PM
With recent market situation, I begin wondering why creating more coins. Does it means that if all effort is put on bitcoin, the community will not achieve her goal? If that is true, why not we maintain the existing ones to enable them have more stability and gain global recognition.
Some of the said coins are duplicating functions, why not merge coins with same functions to enable the community grow faster.
Currently some investor are passing through hard times and if all our effort is targeted towards the first 10 or 20  widely known coins, their standard is maintain, investors will be happy.

Look at EU. They merged all their currencies into one (EUR) and what they had got?! The economy is in stagnation.
The diversity of currencies, tokens, coins, altcoins, etc is the factor that is moving the evolution of the crypto industry.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
October 04, 2018, 06:50:26 PM
There are currently too many new coins created but most of them are not effective and provide real benefits for investors and users. Choose the potential coin to invest in to avoid losses.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 04, 2018, 06:40:34 PM
Different companies create new coins and make it public for the people to invest on. And if it makes a good fortune on the market, it will be established as a good coin. That's a simple policy.

I just think the companies that make their own crypto by merely attracting capital from ICO projects are a new trend for businesses in 2018. So some companies of Technology releases its own coin to attract investors instead of raising for capital as usual.
Capital is the main thing whey they are creating their coins this time. Remember almost all of major coins have started from the ico. that's why so many people are still interesting to buy more and more ico dude. It's just a like very big opportunity when you are investing in the ico but that will be involved a very high risk.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 04, 2018, 06:38:32 PM
Different companies create new coins and make it public for the people to invest on. And if it makes a good fortune on the market, it will be established as a good coin. That's a simple policy.

I just think the companies that make their own crypto by merely attracting capital from ICO projects are a new trend for businesses in 2018. So some companies of Technology releases its own coin to attract investors instead of raising for capital as usual.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 06:33:11 PM
As much as we need competition to get the best out of crypto space because when you have s new project, it will help to develop on the existing one,but the rate at which we are having new coin in the market is not helping the set purpose of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 315
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 06:05:15 PM
This is the same question i have been asking myself again and again. Maybe it is just a marketing policy for the newer companies to make their coin popular in market.
Activity: 60
October 04, 2018, 05:52:34 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
October 04, 2018, 05:40:19 PM
Greed.

Have you seen some of these coins lately bro? I mean, what the hell, they're literally making coins for anything you can think of.

I mean there's even a blockchain for registering your animals, how ridiculous. Just because blockchain is good for data storage, doesn't mean every niche under sun needs to be blockchainified!
Activity: 218
October 04, 2018, 05:31:39 PM
That's not a big deal to increase the number of crypto coin but released crypto need to be relevant and promising otherwise it's make gurbage on crypto world and deginitely that's shouldn't a good for crypto.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
October 04, 2018, 05:06:45 PM
With recent market situation, I begin wondering why creating more coins. Does it means that if all effort is put on bitcoin, the community will not achieve her goal? If that is true, why not we maintain the existing ones to enable them have more stability and gain global recognition.
Some of the said coins are duplicating functions, why not merge coins with same functions to enable the community grow faster.
Currently some investor are passing through hard times and if all our effort is targeted towards the first 10 or 20  widely known coins, their standard is maintain, investors will be happy.
No one can ask people to stop putting efforts into innovation. If someone comes up with an interesting idea, that person is going to take this route in order to raise funds. This is by far the easiest way for anyone to raise funds.
I agree that most of these projects end up being shit projects and become absolutely worthless, but that is the fate those coins will get if the project is not good enough.
Activity: 222
October 04, 2018, 05:02:35 PM
This is the world of competitions.Everyone want to win in this race. There are hundreds of crypto coin in market available but still developer developing new blockchain and coins. They are doing experiencing the potentials of bitcoin. Every coin wont last long but some.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 04:51:50 PM
New platforms, new products are being created and, accordingly, each project creates its own coins. Another question - will this coin survive in the future? It all depends on the developers and how they will work in the future.
Activity: 43
October 04, 2018, 04:35:42 PM
There are hundreds of crypto coins around the world. Some coins are only for a nation but most of are world wide. Developer still launching new coin in market invigilating the potentials of Bitcoin in market. All these coins wont last longer, some will turn into scams.
Activity: 306
October 04, 2018, 04:11:00 PM
This is nothing but competition in market. when developer invigilating the possibility and potentials of Bitcoin, they also think for a new crypto with updated features to compete with existing coin. Still in market there thousand of cryptocurrency, stilly developer developing new currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 04, 2018, 03:48:03 PM
Lately, the impression is that a large number of tokens are being created precisely for the purpose of deception and profit in the same way. Previously, there was no such thing, but now the project scam is full and I don’t know how to protect myself from this. So many tokens are not needed, that's for sure.
copper member
Activity: 266
October 04, 2018, 03:45:46 PM
Actually, the new coins are only made to earn money, or? Most of them are just clone coins anyway and do not bring any news. At least that is what i think when i look at most new coins.
Activity: 112
October 04, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
Everyone need to to research broadly before holding any new crypto because there are many duplicate coin and many are fake mean scam. So if anyone not careful about new coin they want to hold they should be cheated sometimes.
Activity: 81
October 04, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
New coins help make better changes in the world. The new coin will resonate with investors. This is a racing game where old coins will be overtaken.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
Every company that is going to hold an ICO, deserves a chance to be respected and heard. They need to do their job, develop a good product and they will find a lot of investors. Such altcoin cannot be a scam.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 10:23:35 AM
In my opinion, every company that creates the new coins have their own concept. there are many more coins that grow everyday with the different platform and concepts. Many new coins that are created because of the huge possibilities for the to grow very well in this crypto world. As if the coins are promising, why not?
Pages:
Jump to: