Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Crypto Market Gets Dump Again? - page 2. (Read 418 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 41
July 12, 2018, 12:02:14 PM
Hello everybody,
Bitcoin and all crypto market is dumping...
I has lost about 20% of my budget. Not sure what happens but I still choose not to sell anything this time.

Questions like these show just how naive a lot of "investors" are.

What, you expect crypto to be some magical thing that will go up no matter what?
And when it doesn't you are confused and don't know why?

Speculative markets go down.
You should be asking yourself, why would it go up?

There are basically two reasons why it won't go up: a vast majority of the current investors are just HODLING! We will have all lambos someday! and there isn't any new money coming in.

Have you ever though that your own trading practices (or lack there of) are negatively affecting the market?
As far as new money coming in, there just isn't hype and fomo anymore and institutional investors are waiting for stability and regulations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
The bears looks like getting back in the market because of a massive selling when there is a minor pump. The weak hearted traders chose to sell those altcoins for a little profit since a red market last longer than the green market. What i mean is that we all know that cryptocurrency is super unstable and those big players are busy to buy those altcoins to its lowest price. I am seeing large buy wall most of the time when trading and that request is in very low price.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 11:58:06 AM
Hello everybody,
I has lost about 20% of my budget. Not sure what happens but I still choose not to sell anything this time.
Hi. In the market, crypto currency is generally unpredictable. Now the course is one-literally in a few hours the course may either fall or rise. There is always a risk that you can stay at all without your savings. We hope that soon the growth of bitcoin will again take place, and we will lose nothing more.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
July 12, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
Hello everybody,
Well this is how the market goes one day you are at a win and the other you are at a loss, as for the reason why he market is going down i assume that it is just a price manipulation made by big whales, which has been dominated the market for the last months, many people thought the last week rise was the bull run and they started buying, and i almost did so, but gladly i didn't, so it is better to never get too hyped or negative, but just be prepared.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
Crypto market was dumped again that's because of the holders that are weak hands.
Well, whatever goes down,  goes up so let's see in the following months if the market will recover.

Activity: 562
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
Hello everybody,

because the markets is not strong enough to break the strong resistant my friend
so, the price is bounce down,, but don't worry, i think the price of good crypto will go up again in few days again,,  Wink
Activity: 266
July 12, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
I was sure, that after december growth, market will needed a long time correction. Because december was show very high and fast growth. But I also sure, that after this correction we will see new top of bitcoin price
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
Hello everybody,
Market always will, will forever be so volatile, because it's the market! you can't do anything with that, and if you don't want to risk your money for getting profit - don't invest - it's first ruie
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 11:37:01 AM
yes I also do not know why in the month all altcoin reddened anything because of panic investors who caused his blush as you said it was in dump all altcoin taku their losses are getting bigger, but if you hold it may be a good choice than you sell and losers, who knows next month its price will rise
Activity: 30
July 12, 2018, 11:33:03 AM
I'm wanting a bitcoin to go down, I'll buy more. The market needs time to go up
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
July 12, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
You're doing right thing Smiley. Don't be panic at this time cause everything will be fine very soon.
-snip-

It is easier said than being done, right? However, I still agree with you, panicking this time will only bring your loss to a more bigger loss. So, keep calm even though I know it is hard. Just hold on to your coins and we will recover again from this dumps. Do not lose hope now. Just  don't waste your time worrying about it.
Activity: 57
July 12, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
If you want to buy bitcoin at such a price, you will not be left ... Therefore, the whole market is falling.
Activity: 73
July 12, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
I think it is good news for investors to come back, this is not the time bitcoin back to 10k $. I think this year will be better
Activity: 518
July 12, 2018, 11:24:02 AM
Whatever goes down goes up. Probably the reason for cryptos being dump again is because of the less demand for cryptos and still the news of hacking (Bancor) and continue regulations of other ICOs but I'm still positive that the market will recover because if you compare the prices one year ago bitcoin and altcoin prices are still up.
Activity: 644
July 12, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
IMHO most of the altcoins are still very high) They just grew up last year without any real reasons) There was just one reason "everything is growing") Now welcome in the real world)
Activity: 420
July 12, 2018, 10:25:25 AM
I don't read news about cryptocurrency everyday but I believe that there is some more bad news about crypto world and it affected a lot to BTC and other cryptocurrencies price and price falling is the result. Maybe cryptocurrency market price falling is also because of the whales are trying to dump as well. There are so many reasons but there are no way that we can find out all of them Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 12, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
Starting from 2018. The market is in the downtrend stage. And the fall is normal. You need to consider a reasonable amount of capital to avoid losses .20% is a large amount of money. and if you define hold. Let's keep it. should not sell
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
The current fall of the crypto currency market has no explanations. Perhaps the fall is due to recent hacking and money theft. The reason is not important, the main thing is that the crypto-currency prices are restored.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 09:38:32 AM
I think because the current market trend is down, all we can do is just hold it and also this is a good time to invest and wait until the end of the year and sell when the price is high to get a profit.
Activity: 406
July 12, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
Hello everybody,
well, this kind of situation is just normal in the crypto world, if there market never gets dump, then all crypto is nothing but a scam and just a useless coin, because there is no such thing as a coin that never gets dump or not even changing its price.
Pages:
Jump to: