Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Crypto Market Gets Dump Again? - page 3. (Read 418 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
July 12, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
Hello everybody,
Bitcoin and all crypto market is dumping...
I has lost about 20% of my budget. Not sure what happens but I still choose not to sell anything this time.
Not sure about but as far as i know that there was no a bad news about crypto and it seems like the price manipulators are trying to do their job again. Only a little gain and then the bearish trend has already happened again. The market is so unhealthy consider it doesn't based on the bad or good news.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
Hello everybody,
I has lost about 20% of my budget. Not sure what happens but I still choose not to sell anything this time.

It's a tough ask to continue to hold through these times of the market trending down, but I think the long term player will reap the benefits. There will be a lot of people who just give up and sell. General crypto sentiment I feel isn't improving at the moment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 07:42:34 AM
Hello everybody,

That is is right. Never sell your coins now since the market is still down. Bitcoin and all crypto market is in a low trend because of many factors and i guess one of the reason why is that demans of crypto coins decreases. But i am expecting that before this year will end, there is a correction of all crypto coins value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 07:38:35 AM
You're doing right thing Smiley. Don't be panic at this time cause everything will be fine very soon. No matter how deep Bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies' price can be dumped to, we just need to know that they will rise back Smiley). Beside I think you should check price of crypto market everyday cause it also can make you feel panic, forget it and go out with your friend to relax Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 12, 2018, 07:34:07 AM
The market's decline again has always come suddenly, which has seriously hurt people's confidence in the market. I don't think it is safe to invest again in this year's market. We should wait patiently. As far as I can see, maybe the market will still lowering lower.
I also think that now it is likely that we can fall to a new bottom and only after this, a gradual recovery of the market can begin.
Activity: 396
July 12, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
The market's decline again has always come suddenly, which has seriously hurt people's confidence in the market. I don't think it is safe to invest again in this year's market. We should wait patiently. As far as I can see, maybe the market will still lowering lower.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 07:25:07 AM
We are experience confusing events. People don't trust the crypto currency anymore because there are lots of fraud stories. If it goes on like this, the markets won't have the old power.
Activity: 462
July 12, 2018, 07:02:40 AM
You only lost 20%. For me, you are very lucky. I bought 5ETH for $530 and bought 4,000 CONI for $0.30. Now my ETH loss is over 30%! CONI lost more than 60%!
Activity: 58
July 12, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
Thats just what happens lately, Goes up 10% then dumps 15-20% lol. Tough times but should change soon (hopefully).
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 06:58:20 AM
I do not know exactly why the market is falling back, this makes many people despair and sad, many of my friends are beginning to doubt the future of cryptocurrency, most people are stuck with this unstable market situation, whether or not this situation will continue continues.
You're right though. Many of us are still in doubt about what the future holds but I think thinking positive about the future will be our best option now. To me, this market is good only if you're a good trader.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 06:54:16 AM
I do not know exactly why the market is falling back, this makes many people despair and sad, many of my friends are beginning to doubt the future of cryptocurrency, most people are stuck with this unstable market situation, whether or not this situation will continue continues.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
July 12, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
Hello everybody,

That is very unpleasant however, very likely, anything that can give profit can give loss, you need to know this.

Why Crypto Market Gets Dump Again?

Why not?
Activity: 238
Power the World for FREE
July 12, 2018, 06:46:21 AM
I think the whole market is still in a downward trend, so selling now might be a good option.
In the long run, however, the prospect of an encrypted money market is still good, so you need to hold on for a long time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
July 12, 2018, 06:44:49 AM
Hello everybody,
Pages:
Jump to: