Pages:
Author

Topic: Why deferring Bitcoin ETF is a good thing? - page 2. (Read 358 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Based on market conditions it is great for investors that SEC listened based on this we saw many fluctuations based on ETF but what we talk about we don't need to discuss such types of things but soon this market will recover.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
- First, it means the SEC finally hears the public about why Bitcoin ETF must be approved.
- Second, this means that the SEC is probably also considering recent Bakkt news announcements. This platform will allow for transaction and cryptocurrency custody
- Third, Commissioner Hester Pierce's dissent helped voice the Crypto community.
In short, the Crypto market has overreacted to the latest SEC statement. Delays can be considered a good thing for the SEC to be able to listen to public opinion. In addition, if the SEC wants to reject the ETF, they will do so within this month and they will do so without notice. Delay helps prove they are seriously considering this

You can read more here : https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-why-the-bitcoin-btc-etf-delay-by-the-sec-was-expected-and-is-actually-a-good-thing/
It sounds very right. If the SEC wanted to deny it. They will announce as quickly as 2017 about the denial. But they delay 2 times, They are serious to take the decision with Crypto. High ETFs will be accepted by the SEC
Activity: 28
Basically SEC Listened is really blessing for investors based on this we talk unnecessary things which we don't need about ETF because of this many things happens in market but now we are expecting this market will go to its previous place.
brand new
Activity: 0
Listened SEC is really good things for us but based on ETF we did many things which are really rumors also doesn’t need this based on this I hope this market will recover very soon.   
Activity: 32
The fact that SEC listened to us is such a huge relief. And yes we did react unnecessarily to the news regarding the ETF, which we were advised time and again that not to give it unnecessary attention. Let's hope the market will recover soon after this.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
Disappointment is the feeling we can have in the community of bitcoin.
why the sec rejected the ETF? this will be better for all people.
not just in USA but for the whole world.
i hope they can open their mind about this.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
If the ETF is approved, this will cause a temporary euphoria for some. But, in the end, BTC will become another managed asset. From the point of view of crypto-currency ideas, in the long term it is better that the SEC does not recognize BTC as a security asset.
Activity: 70
The people were advised multiple times to not to pay heed and react on the ETF's news. They still did and BTC took the fall as a result. Not that SEC is seeing us halfway, let's hope it will bring some positivity in the market.
Activity: 52
The delay was indeed a good thing. This brought in good news for the ETF, and maybe for Bakkt too. At the same time, hopefully the people will not react unnecessarily to SEC anymore, since they suffered badly from it.
Activity: 41
I understand that we cannot do anything about the hype as it is automatically generated by the community and the sharks but I don't think SEC approving ETF should be the indicator of how the market will look like. Becaause, ETF approval has no potential to improve the current market situation other than creating a better image for cryptos making big investors to jump in.
Activity: 30
I don't think people have overreacted here but rather this just reflects how they have lose their trust on SEC's decision. During Winklevoss' ETF propositions when SEC delayed the hearing, the price went up because of the hype and speculations that were created among people during this extra period of time. Now that people have undestand the delay does not help the decision, so they have stopped getting hyped about upcoming ETF hearings.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
i think that an etf would really help to grow the trust in Bitcoin. It will help People which are not petty familar woth pc and the Internet to invest in Bitcoin aswell
Activity: 196
The Stock Exchange Investment Fund is the fund which is traded on the stock exchange market as the simplest. "Value" traded on the market of securities can be traded as ETF as well as bought and sold as shares. ETFs are preferred as a more flexible and preferred value added investment method because of their tax advantage, low cost and the features of stocks.
Activity: 30
The recent unrest was caused due to the rejection of the last ETF proposal. Delaying a hearing is definitely good according to me but then again why are we giving SEC or approval of bitcoin ETF the power to dictate our market and it's trend? We should definitely stop caring about what happens with ETF and let Bitcoin market rise again naturally.
Activity: 105
In my opinion, it is good to pass.
If you don't pass the encryption market, it won't have a big impact. If you don't have these things before, the cryptocurrency will not be as stubborn as it is, so don't worry.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
- First, it means the SEC finally hears the public about why Bitcoin ETF must be approved.
- Second, this means that the SEC is probably also considering recent Bakkt news announcements. This platform will allow for transaction and cryptocurrency custody
- Third, Commissioner Hester Pierce's dissent helped voice the Crypto community.
In short, the Crypto market has overreacted to the latest SEC statement. Delays can be considered a good thing for the SEC to be able to listen to public opinion. In addition, if the SEC wants to reject the ETF, they will do so within this month and they will do so without notice. Delay helps prove they are seriously considering this

You can read more here : https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-why-the-bitcoin-btc-etf-delay-by-the-sec-was-expected-and-is-actually-a-good-thing/
This is very nice view of the way of which we should see the delays as a blessing in disguise.  I agree with you that at the back end we should benefit from the delay and makes some money by buying now.
Activity: 42
I come here to read more information!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Delay in approving ETF is creating good opportunity for investors on the other hand and creating massive awareness for bitcoin and by extension cryptocurrency on the other! Bitcoin is getting the attention and publicity it deserves!
brand new
Activity: 0
Definitely, It is good to postpone than rejection and It leads us to the disappointment in this morning by seeing the numbers. But the increment of price resulted from their overconfidence that ETF is going to be approved.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Many people say that it will be August 10 that bitcoin ETFs will be launched. This date is due to the fact that 45 days must pass from the date of application and the SEC will make a decision. But it is worth noting that the Commission can increase the time to 90 days, and then the decision will be published no later than September 24, 2018.
Large investors believe in the approval of the SEC, at least because the retail investors are not in danger, because the entry threshold is high.

source: https://crypto-fox.ru/faq/chto-takoe-bitkoin-etf/
Pages:
Jump to: