Pages:
Author

Topic: Why deferring Bitcoin ETF is a good thing? - page 4. (Read 358 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 4
August 12, 2018, 01:24:02 AM
All these things they already know.
They're just delaying the whole thing as much as possible so that the price can be manipulated one last time by some of their "friends".
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 01:21:45 AM
EFT play in vital role for btcoin. People are disappointed to see the outcome of EFT. I think it will approve in future because people have positive impression about it.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 09, 2018, 09:39:05 AM
In short, the Crypto market has overreacted to the latest SEC statement.

I also feel the same. I was disappointed this morning by the numbers I've seen and I know it's not OK. But didn't also overreacted when they've pushed the price to 8k in a over optimistic hope that an ETF will be approved.
But I've read quite some logical voices telling that the market should not be this volatile if we want SEC take us serious. And this could be quite a problem.

On another hand this is obviously right: postpone is way better than reject.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 06:39:17 AM
- First, it means the SEC finally hears the public about why Bitcoin ETF must be approved.
- Second, this means that the SEC is probably also considering recent Bakkt news announcements. This platform will allow for transaction and cryptocurrency custody
- Third, Commissioner Hester Pierce's dissent helped voice the Crypto community.
In short, the Crypto market has overreacted to the latest SEC statement. Delays can be considered a good thing for the SEC to be able to listen to public opinion. In addition, if the SEC wants to reject the ETF, they will do so within this month and they will do so without notice. Delay helps prove they are seriously considering this

You can read more here : https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-why-the-bitcoin-btc-etf-delay-by-the-sec-was-expected-and-is-actually-a-good-thing/
Pages:
Jump to: