Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did cryptodevil mark me red? - page 3. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
May 03, 2019, 07:27:59 AM
That feedback is from about 2.5 years ago.  Why are you now just starting to question it?

I don't know cryptodevil very well, but my guess is that he probably won't answer your PMs and if he's anything like a lot of other DT members he'll block them if you keep sending him messages.  There's nothing anyone else can do about your feedback--not mods, not Theymos, no one besides cryptodevil himself.  You did the only thing you can do if he's not replying to your PMs, which is to create a thread about it.  Maybe he'll see it and clarify the feedback, but don't get your hopes up.
All this time I wrote him a private message. Now decided to create a theme here. I hope that someone will help.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
May 03, 2019, 07:25:07 AM
That feedback is from about 2.5 years ago.  Why are you now just starting to question it?

I don't know cryptodevil very well, but my guess is that he probably won't answer your PMs and if he's anything like a lot of other DT members he'll block them if you keep sending him messages.  There's nothing anyone else can do about your feedback--not mods, not Theymos, no one besides cryptodevil himself.  You did the only thing you can do if he's not replying to your PMs, which is to create a thread about it.  Maybe he'll see it and clarify the feedback, but don't get your hopes up.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
May 03, 2019, 07:20:37 AM
cryptodevil marked my trust in red. I do not understand why he did it? I wrote to him repeatedly, but he does not answer. Help me what to do?
Pages:
Jump to: