Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did I lose on trade ?? - page 18. (Read 2430 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
January 06, 2018, 04:44:34 AM
Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
The foremost important thing in cryptocurrency trading is patience, which you seem to have not because when you invested, you should keep in mind that volatility remains every minute with every digital currency and thus not to worry when you see price decreasing.
If you want good profits, you must decide to keep your investments for long term but if you want profits in short period of time, then it is must to buy coins when the market is low
Yes that is what all you need in trading. If you will not have some patience then the volatility will freak you out and that will give you losses because having impatient will not bring any good results and if you see that your coin is going down then just grab something that you can do that will consume your time and that will give you chance to temporarily forget those losses and maybe after a few months it will get back to the price.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 06, 2018, 04:28:45 AM
Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
The foremost important thing in cryptocurrency trading is patience, which you seem to have not because when you invested, you should keep in mind that volatility remains every minute with every digital currency and thus not to worry when you see price decreasing.
If you want good profits, you must decide to keep your investments for long term but if you want profits in short period of time, then it is must to buy coins when the market is low
Yes you're right dude, when you see if you still losing in coin that you trade just hold on i think you just wait for a week or a month until you've see that you have a profit on trading. Be patience in trading then at the end you see what's you're profit on. I prefer to hold my coins for a long term that to hold short term. But if you wan't quick profit just do dump and pump strategy of trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
January 06, 2018, 04:12:46 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
January 06, 2018, 04:02:03 AM
You just bought a deadcoin i think. The investors there has auto sell if youd invest on it and just like that auto scam with a deadcoin becareful next time be more catious. Look for ico's rather.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
January 06, 2018, 03:24:11 AM
All crypto does not have central price like stock market or forex and less liquidity so in every exchange and other site the price can be different. Just for example the price of ETH now in India more than $1,300 but in Australia the price less than $1,000.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 06, 2018, 02:53:06 AM
there is a big gap between buy and sell... you shouldn't sell your eth until you dont get 50% of profit trading need time not only you buy and sell it quickly. if you see youre still lost on just hold don't panic sell. for now it will call charge to experince. but for sure this will be lesson and soon you will be successful traders cheers Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 06, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
That who begins to be engaged in trade - always the beginner. It is necessary to study and carry out the analysis of coins, time of entry into the transaction. It isnt always simple at the initial stage. You can receive ALGORY.IO token. ALGORY.IO is a trade tool which helps to trade well and helps to prevent mistakes!
Activity: 60
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 01:30:05 PM
lack of analysis can lead to bankruptcy. before you decide to trade, you should first do an analysis on a coin that you will buy. You can analyze and view the development of the price of a coin in coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 01:06:10 PM
You should make sure the exchange you're using tx fee is reasonably low. It may be the tx fee was too high, that's why the money was affected so much
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

You sold your ethereum when it goes dip, maybe you buy the ethereum when it was at its peaked and having increase of 10- 20% at the time of your buy. Always pay attention with the value of etherium when you are going to buy and if you are going to sell it, not the percentage. Charge it to experience
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

First mistake you make is you buy when Ethereum price is going up.
Second mistake is you too early sell your coin when that price is going down

If you buy like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Doge etc you must hold it for several day or maybe week for get some profit, you can't use short term strategy with that coin
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 05, 2018, 11:12:54 AM
You lose on your trade because you because you are a newbie with limited cryptocurrency trading experience. You should get ALGORY.IO token. ALGORY.IO is a trading tool that help trader to trade well and help them prevent avoidable mistakes!

lack of patience and research if have that attitude would not loss again try to be patience and researchful fundamental about cryptocurrency would you like to get in to thats my mentor said always do research and have patience.
I'm also curious why there's always loses whenever doing trading. I am also one of those readers in his forum looking for an answer on how to win in trading. Because I am still new to this kind of business also called the world of digital currency that's why I'm still doing a massive research and study on how to trade.

Guys, you sometimes make wrong things such that you have a promising coin and then you sell it to get in a pump train. This damages your investments and psychology. Don't do this.

Be patient in the market, and the rest will come automatically.
Definitely that's it, sometimes we are being overwhelmed on our feelings looking forward for a high profitable income. And sometimes or mostly our feelings can lead us to disappointments and also our being out of patient. That's why most of the traders treat patient as a virtue.
Agree with you mate, if our feeling is very excited that is the moment that we can purchase coins that small amount without any research if that coin is good to buy in short greediness will take over in our feelings that is why it will lead for loosing our capital.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2018, 11:02:47 AM
You lose on your trade because you because you are a newbie with limited cryptocurrency trading experience. You should get ALGORY.IO token. ALGORY.IO is a trading tool that help trader to trade well and help them prevent avoidable mistakes!

lack of patience and research if have that attitude would not loss again try to be patience and researchful fundamental about cryptocurrency would you like to get in to thats my mentor said always do research and have patience.
I'm also curious why there's always loses whenever doing trading. I am also one of those readers in his forum looking for an answer on how to win in trading. Because I am still new to this kind of business also called the world of digital currency that's why I'm still doing a massive research and study on how to trade.

Guys, you sometimes make wrong things such that you have a promising coin and then you sell it to get in a pump train. This damages your investments and psychology. Don't do this.

Definitely that's it, sometimes we are being overwhelmed on our feelings looking forward for a high profitable income. And sometimes or mostly our feelings can lead us to disappointments and also our being out of patient. That's why most of the traders treat patient as a virtue.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
January 05, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

And that's great mate, massive research and be a keen observer whatever happen in the stock market and also be a massive reader most especually here in forum could help you alot because i assure you that you could get the knowledge that you needed to become a successful trader.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Activity: 461
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
Maybe you do not know how to trading, so you lose, because in the world of trading should be able to analyze the price of coins we buy, if not can analyze, then the losses you will get.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
January 05, 2018, 07:04:17 AM
Did you do a large market sell on a small exchange right behind someone else?
Well losing on trading is normal even an expert in trading is also experience to lose, and i have an advice if you experience to lose in trader you should work more harder and you should practice everyday so you can totally comeup with your loss and in that way you will hava a big chance to always win in trading.
Yeah but when you feel it's too often to happen to you then you have to rethink that there's something wrong in yourself . Improve the skills you have recently to get better result in the future and to make sure something similar like that won't happened again. Trading actually never as easy as people expected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 06:39:04 AM
That is the reaso  why other called trading as gambling because every now and then prices goes up and down. And that is why people should to study first on how trading works because to decide to become a trader. Panic selling is a big NO NO for a trader instead be patience of what you do if you want a big profit from it.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 06:28:51 AM
I think the price in each exchange site is not the same, you have to really pay attention, I've done it trade in many exchange I always get a profit in every trade but at the moment withdraw I suffered losses I do not know why it can happen, coin on each exchange site is not the same.
I agree with your assessment. Because each trading floor is very different, there is often a significant difference in value at the same time. Although commercial sites always try to balance but are more or less limited by the volume of transactions and values ​​that change every second.
Trade is one the fast and easy way to earn because it don’t need extra time from you because bitcoin is such a currency which is not only providing a good source of income but it also a kind of asset you can keep it on hold and you can also invest here and much more but I will prefer trade on any other sources of income because if you want to on line trade so you can continue with your study or any other you work or day job.
Pages:
Jump to: