Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did I lose on trade ?? - page 16. (Read 2430 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
January 09, 2018, 05:46:17 PM
Because in trading don't exist solution win-win: if you gain something, someone else loses.
In this case, someone else won and you lost. Very simple :-)
In trading we dont expect of losing our money, it is necessary to analyze your trading if daily. Also, patient is needed if the price suddenly fall down so you have to wait atleast to increase. You will lose if you are impulsive trader, patient and determined to gain profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 05:24:44 PM
Because in trading don't exist solution win-win: if you gain something, someone else loses.
In this case, someone else won and you lost. Very simple :-)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 09, 2018, 12:26:59 PM
You should look at price on the exchange you are trading.
Cause there are a lot of things, for example the market cap and amount of traders, which can affect on the price.

This is very important you should look on it so you can see how much your money still, and beside its also the first thing that you should know before you sell out your  eth if how much would it be so you can still hold and wait never ever sell when you are still at loss.

I also think that never sell your altcoin in loss price or selling price is lower than buying price.
I think you are not patient to hold your altcoin and it makes you sell it in low price.

Well one thing is that you have to always be sharp and observant because s little things and mistakes like this can really set you back real money. People tend to overlook especially for long time traders.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
January 09, 2018, 10:11:34 AM
You should look at price on the exchange you are trading.
Cause there are a lot of things, for example the market cap and amount of traders, which can affect on the price.

This is very important you should look on it so you can see how much your money still, and beside its also the first thing that you should know before you sell out your  eth if how much would it be so you can still hold and wait never ever sell when you are still at loss.

I also think that never sell your altcoin in loss price or selling price is lower than buying price.
I think you are not patient to hold your altcoin and it makes you sell it in low price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 09, 2018, 08:33:03 AM
I trust that he can gain from his slip-up so in the other shot, he can make a benefit and even he can recoup his cash. it is hard to make a benefit from exchange in the event that we don't know anything or our insight isn't much. yet, in the event that we need to take in more about exchanging then I am certain that we can build our ability like other individuals and at last, we can make our benefit as well. be that as it may, even we have high aptitude in exchanging, there will be a period for us so we can make a major benefit.
Activity: 39
January 09, 2018, 08:26:03 AM
fees and maybe the price of bitcoin going down thats why u lost money next time have more patient.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 08:13:42 AM
A natural thing happens because that's the trade if you lose means there is a small mistake that makes you lose at that time. Wink
I believe that lose is a natural thing that really happen in a world of trading bitcoin. Those loses or failures only indicates that we have commit some mistakes or we are doing it incorrect so maybe sometimes we should fill those missing actions to get the correct recipe to avoid those loses, and most of all be patient because' that is the one rule of the trader.
I also believe that loose is a part of our life we cant become an expert if we  dont have any looses because looses can teach us in the near future to make a rightvdecision in every situation that weve already known because  of the loosing experience that we badly experience on todays trade.I believe thatvwas really a part of humans life even in different kinds of thing we can really loose everything depending on how we take control on our self.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 06:23:40 AM
A natural thing happens because that's the trade if you lose means there is a small mistake that makes you lose at that time. Wink
I believe that lose is a natural thing that really happen in a world of trading bitcoin. Those loses or failures only indicates that we have commit some mistakes or we are doing it incorrect so maybe sometimes we should fill those missing actions to get the correct recipe to avoid those loses, and most of all be patient because' that is the one rule of the trader.
Activity: 20
January 09, 2018, 06:15:12 AM
What happen to you is quite same to me, some call it panic selling
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 06:02:17 AM
If you want to trade you should prepare things that must be prepared before you start, so as not to happen things that are not desirable in the future, such as calculating the possibility of loss and profit, the right time, etc.
In this case i think you might in too much of a hurry to make a sale regardless of the percentage decrease in price, and you should find out from other websites not just focused on one website, so you can predict whether it fits or not.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
January 09, 2018, 03:11:43 AM

You shouldn't buy just based on someone suggest any coin because those coins if start going down then you may sell in a panic at losses. But if you buy coins which you know that its future use then you may not get panic and hold them until it goes up again or you may buy some more at a lower price to average down your prices. That's you should always buy good altcoins to hold them for long if prices go down after your purchase.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 09, 2018, 01:18:17 AM
Just continue to learn and never be afraid, if you lose then instead of blaming yourself with such mistakes better to move forward and
try other ways to recover, not the way gambler do but a good trader always finding reason it will serve as a guide to be in the positive
side, better to keep on moving forward and never look back.
Activity: 182
Algo Trader
January 09, 2018, 12:50:33 AM
Use awesome exchanges like Bitfinex and Binance to do the trading. Other exchanges will kill your profits in the Fees. Please don't do frequent Fiat transfer and look at the Fiat transfer rates before you send the transfer. Fiat transfer takes a lot of charges like 40$ in some cases. So be aware and find the best place to do the transaction at the cheapest rate.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 11:08:53 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
January 09, 2018, 12:36:07 AM
Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??

Need check price on exchange where you trading because coinmarketcap show average price.
Also price is different on each exchange.
Check you history order and you can see real price
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 09, 2018, 12:29:35 AM
You lose in trading , because maybe you sell your coins in a lower price where you buy it. Sometimes you just panic to selll your altcoins.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
January 08, 2018, 11:08:21 PM
Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
Tou are too hasty, cryptocurrency market isn't like stock market. Cryptocurrency are very volatile, if you do observation before investing you will realize that the price is move so fast although only in 5 minutes. You should look the longer time frame so you realize that the price is tend to rise or drop. I am sorry to hear that, but you still have chance to get your money back or even grow it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 08, 2018, 10:59:09 PM
You loss because you dont monitor the ethereum price properly.
You dont make a table for the movement of it.
So it will be more easy for youbto determine weather your going to hold it a little bit or sell it.
I think you still lack of the strategies in terms of trading.
You should train more and be familiarize about the coin that you are planning to trade.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 08, 2018, 10:47:48 PM
Out of problem of exchange, you need to understand that trading is a zero sum game: if you win in a transaction, someone loses, at least in termen os less gain.
So, losses are part of the game. That's all.
You have very accurate assessment, business is not an easy task and in crypto still so, if you do not follow promptly then the opportunity will pass, you do not grasp the trend also makes the property Your loss so much. Learn more to be successful in this market. Everybody needs to make mistakes in order to draw experience and develop later.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 08, 2018, 08:22:48 PM
You lose on your trade because you because you are a newbie with limited cryptocurrency trading experience. You should get ALGORY.IO token. ALGORY.IO is a trading tool that help trader to trade well and help them prevent avoidable mistakes!

lack of patience and research if have that attitude would not loss again try to be patience and researchful fundamental about cryptocurrency would you like to get in to thats my mentor said always do research and have patience.
I'm also curious why there's always loses whenever doing trading. I am also one of those readers in his forum looking for an answer on how to win in trading. Because I am still new to this kind of business also called the world of digital currency that's why I'm still doing a massive research and study on how to trade.
There are a lot of things which are very important to learn about hen in detail that’s why I’m suggesting to every one before going to join bitcoin study first bitcoin that how it will be started and how to sue because I know a lot of people who are not going to study bitcoin in detail and then as result they lose bitcoin is not here to give us lose its here to give us profit so it’s a lack of information about bitcoin that why we lose.
first you must have and this is the most important thing to have for that you may able to study and learn first what may be able to do for to start here cause you may not able to understand all about this if you may bot study the first thing that you may have to learn for, in short you have to learn first before you earn.
Pages:
Jump to: