Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did my tokens get sent out of my wallet - page 2. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
it could be your wallet hit hack, so the coins can be sent by itself, my suggestion immediately move the coin that is still in the wallet to the new wallet for you safe from the hack.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
I had 5 BREEZECOIN tokens and they got randomly sent out to some contract, I did not send them and I am worried someone had access to my account. It might be normal but I am pretty concerened
I think your wallet has been hacked. it wont be sent automatically without anyone sending it to other wallet. I dont see any problem or any issue on mew so I think you are a victim of some hacker out there.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Your wallet might have been phished. If you use MEW, always bookmark the site and never join sites that tell you get this and that token and put your eth keys in and then you lose access to your wallet. Please always bookmark your MEW site and never give out your private keys in any site, it happened to me as a MEW newbie at some point and was very painful, then I lost like over 2k usd worth of tokens and eth. It was a horrible experience.
Right on this mate,since so many phishing sites are being linked here nowadays,and even bitcointalk link has been used to put phishing activities,

For OP please refrain from using or entering links if not really needed because scammers and hackers are very mature in their skills in taking money from others
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
it looks like someone hacked your wallet account,
it is best to distinguish between email password and password wallet. carefully before sending your eth address and use google authenticator to make it more secure
may be useful Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
How can this be normal? You have mistakenly given out you details out where someone is using to get your coins out of your wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Sometimes,  if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency,  you may actually get things mixed up and what you should have keep,  you sent and vice versa.  I always encourage newbie to take some time to learn how cryptocurrency work,  doing that will safe you time and money!
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I had 5 BREEZECOIN tokens and they got randomly sent out to some contract, I did not send them and I am worried someone had access to my account. It might be normal but I am pretty concerened
There is nothing normal in that.
Most probably your private key has been compromised. It is better to shift your tokens to some other ETH address. If you are in some bounties or airdrop, ask managers to change your address. Try to keep your keystone file, password and pvt keys safe. If possible, use cold storage. You can go for Hardware/paper wallet. Software wallets rae prone to hacking and viruses.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Change your wallet. Everythin can be possible.But you need new wallet i think. Good luck
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Dont panic my friend , just check your privates. Change your wallet certainly. Pay attention more on your wallet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I do not know exactly what happens, but you should set up a new account, try and find a way to avoid losing Private key in any form!
Wish you good luck and success!
Activity: 350
Merit: 47

The second possibility is that there is a BUG in the smart contract of the token, which leads to the random transfer of the token.
Is this really possible? Bug in the smart contract that would automatically send your tokens to other wallet?

No, this isn't possible. How should the smart contract sign a transaction with your private key? Most probably the computer was compromised or he was phished.
I think so too! Literally impossible for a contract to be made to have conditions like that. And i've never heard of it until now, that's why i asked, maybe this kind of thing is really happening to a lot of users idk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300

There is no way to get your tokens sent automatically as long as it is being done by person. As the transactions made here are embedded in the blockchain and thus getting locked out forever then there is not a slightest error that it is being manipulated. I think you have entered your private key in the phishing website and thus you have given it away to hacker. You should send rest of the currencies into new wallet and forget about this wallet. It is been compromised already and if you put more currencies in it then you will get screwed again. Its better not to use it and always take precautions while you use the ERC 20 wallets with private keys.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com

if in my understanding they take or withdraw tokens that they send are not in accordance with the contract because of a random delivery system, and I also believe that no one else accesses your account unless your password has been shared, so do not be afraid.
Activity: 406

Could you show us the tx hash ? i think someone have access to your wallet and that is very bad.
i suggest you to make a new wallet and immediately move your worth coins to your new wallet.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
This is not by any chance normal !!

When funds are sent out from a wallet you hold the key to and likely the only person that knows it and finds tokens been sent out without you actually sending them out then your wallet has been compromised and the next step is to stop any future coins from going to this wallet asap!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
The question to ask is not "Why" but what steps should I take to prevent further attacks on the tokens left in my wallet because its obvious yours were hacked. Aside all that has already been mentioned on this thread, you probably need to slow down on these worthless free airdrops and in particular be careful of the ones that will take you to a clone MEW site and ask you to sign and verify your wallet address. You get to lose your private key that way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Your tokens were sent out of your wallet either because you ventured into a phishing site and your private keys were exposed or you probably sent them out without knowing. Aside these, it is hard for your tokens to be sent out just like that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6

I would advise you to create a new erc-20 wallet
And transfer every asset you have out of the account

You have probably been phased out or a fraud attempt
regardless you can’t take chances and guess
You need to do the needful now
As fast as you can
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Or better use MetaMask. Here you can also link your existing Mew address like what I did. MetaMask does not require any other keys.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
i got some coins too before like 2 months ago and they shows up like (SPAM) and these coins disappeared automatically from my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: