Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did my tokens get sent out of my wallet - page 3. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
do you have other coins? what happen to them? if you still have the coins in your wallet better send it to new wallet. if you use mew directly type it and you must bookmark it. also use metamask to connect to mew and it can block suspicious links. also if possible download malwarebytes they can also block sites. avoid clicking suspicious links especially the links that had been shorten. if you don't know where it address don't click it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
It's abnormal. Most likely Your wallet has been hacked. I recommend that you register a new wallet is not long.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Immediately move all the tokens that are in your wallet to the new wallet, it's because if there is a token sent but you feel never did that, then make sure that your wallet is exposed to phishing. Another case if your token disappears and there is absolutely no outgoing transaction, then your wallet is safe.
Activity: 59
Merit: 5

The second possibility is that there is a BUG in the smart contract of the token, which leads to the random transfer of the token.
Is this really possible? Bug in the smart contract that would automatically send your tokens to other wallet?

No, this isn't possible. How should the smart contract sign a transaction with your private key? Most probably the computer was compromised or he was phished.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
So the first case might be that your private key has been exposed and your token has been stolen.
This is the first thing that came into my mind! He's probably phished or given off his private key unknowingly.

The second possibility is that there is a BUG in the smart contract of the token, which leads to the random transfer of the token.
Is this really possible? Bug in the smart contract that would automatically send your tokens to other wallet?

I think the OP should look more into this and trace the wallet which it has been said, and locate the wallet owner. Then probably confront him personally or then ask for help, there are lot's of members willing to help.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
So the first case might be that your private key has been exposed and your token has been stolen.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Your wallet might have been phished. If you use MEW, always bookmark the site and never join sites that tell you get this and that token and put your eth keys in and then you lose access to your wallet. Please always bookmark your MEW site and never give out your private keys in any site, it happened to me as a MEW newbie at some point and was very painful, then I lost like over 2k usd worth of tokens and eth. It was a horrible experience.
Activity: 59
Merit: 5
It's not normal.

I would immediately transfer all the tokens and remaining funds to a different address. And you should probably create a new address. It is recommended to create new addresses offline. The easiest way is probably with MyEtherWallet, you can download it from their github and use it locally without an active internet connection.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I had 5 BREEZECOIN tokens and they got randomly sent out to some contract, I did not send them and I am worried someone had access to my account. It might be normal but I am pretty concerened
Pages:
Jump to: