Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose your current exchange? - page 11. (Read 1640 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 110
binance is the best exchange option, now any coins that go into binance still get high prices and seldom found coin dumps at binance. I think that's the reason you can learn to choose the exchange
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have a favorite exchange that I often make now as the best place to trade or sell my assets. the exchange is binance.
why do I have binance? because I see high binary volume and also the possibility of prices being in a high position if binary is my choice. so I think now that binance is the right choice.
To be candid, Binance is also the best exchange I've traded on, it's just that due to their high standard (why they are the best) many of coins are usually traded aren't listed. If the option is to choose only one, then it's Binance all the way!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I just dont use one , mostly i use 3 exchanges as some of them don't have the tokens/coin i got to transfer / trade . But if i would choose just one of them i would choose the one with easy interface , easy of use and 24/7 support + fast withdrawals ofcourse . Thats my main poins to choose exchanges
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
I will guess everyone who makes a comment here will say "binance".
it is a fact and binance population is increasing, as well as bnb coins, everyone is hunting for it to get an IEO opportunity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
I read this interesting article that give tips on how to choose reliable crypto exchange, here's the link if anyone is interested:
https://www.btcurrencies.com/exchanges/top-3-tips-to-choose-a-reliable-crypto-exchange-in-2019.html

This article I suspect is to promote Decoin exchange, but they present some interesting points. I don't really have favourite crypto exchange as I trade many coins all which aren't in one exchange.
Do you have favorite exchange? Why did you choose to it? Do you agree with above article?

in terms of liquidating coins/tokens that i got from bounty and airdrops. I choose kucoin, because not only they have an active support chat, the interface is also very easy to understand, plus the trading fee is feasible unlike other crypto exchanges.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
I have a favorite exchange that I often make now as the best place to trade or sell my assets. the exchange is binance.
why do I have binance? because I see high binary volume and also the possibility of prices being in a high position if binary is my choice. so I think now that binance is the right choice.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I read this interesting article that give tips on how to choose reliable crypto exchange, here's the link if anyone is interested:
https://www.btcurrencies.com/exchanges/top-3-tips-to-choose-a-reliable-crypto-exchange-in-2019.html

This article I suspect is to promote Decoin exchange, but they present some interesting points. I don't really have favourite crypto exchange as I trade many coins all which aren't in one exchange.
Do you have favorite exchange? Why did you choose to it? Do you agree with above article?
Pages:
Jump to: