Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you have faith in btc? - page 2. (Read 2976 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 10, 2018, 02:08:39 PM
Bitcoin is the currency of the future. The price is falling because big players want to buy Bitcoin at the lowest price. Growth will be, we will see new peaks.
we need to have a faith in the cryptocurrencies as this sphere is the future of our world a nd we need to get prepared to this
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 10, 2018, 02:07:56 PM
Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
yes i have a faith in ethereum and in other crypt urrenies even in the most unknown ones as they will be popular 9ne day
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 10, 2018, 02:06:23 PM
Bitcoin is the currency of the future. The price is falling because big players want to buy Bitcoin at the lowest price. Growth will be, we will see new peaks.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 01:58:34 PM
I had belief in bitcoin because has passed many years and this coin remains in the market. Moreover it grew in price for many percent. On it I think that it is not the end yet.
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

The secret is that in the future it can replace paper money. And we will shop using BTC as MasterCard or VISA. Also, everyone hopes for further growth of BTC above $ 100,000
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 01:46:27 PM
The secret of bitcoin is that it is really a breakthrough in the world of digital economy, it appeared at the right time when the world was in a state of economic crisis. Despite the fact that no one believed in it, he has already celebrated his decade and proved that he is rightfully the number one cryptocurrency. I am sure that with the adoption of Bitcoin-ETF and the arrival of institutional investors on the market, a new era awaits us.
Activity: 279
November 10, 2018, 01:38:09 PM
Because i like the crypto market, i see Bitcoin as the primary investment for my life. Bitcoin has helped me change a lot of things about the world and people. And the ability of Bitcoin to change the whole market. The crypto field is huge. Binetco makes the difference between the remaining coins.
Activity: 392
November 10, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
botcoin is really oje of the best it has been this way Jand it will be further i have no doubts about this fact
Activity: 434
November 10, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
i believe in bitcoin because i think taht thos cryptocurrency will beat every other cryptixurrency and i have a deep faith in it
Activity: 476
November 10, 2018, 01:29:41 PM
of cpurse i have faith in ethereum and i think taht we will see it rising higher and higher and this cryptocurremcy will survive
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 10, 2018, 01:28:12 PM
Why? Because every year they throw stones into Bitcoin and say that it is a bubble, and what happens every year? It grows attracting more and more attention and people. That's why I believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
November 10, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
not everyone attracts their investment after seeing the price of bitcoin go down, because also some of them persist in their position of waiting for bitcoin to stabilize, I think people who are waiting for bitcoin to recover are people who understand that the price of bitcoin is unstable
November 10, 2018, 01:09:50 PM
I believe that the success of bitcoin is based on its worldwide fame, capitalization and the fact that it is a leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 504
November 10, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
Well , I believe in bitcoin because it does not have a Creator and no one knows him, and of course still because he exists for 10 years and it is a long time that he existed further !
It seems to me that we must also take into account the fact that yes in 2017, a PR campaign of the entire cryptocurrency numbers took place on the cryptocurrency market. This was done to promote cryptocurrency and to disseminate information among the public. But today the trend has already changed and now the business should work in the direction of certain projects. Here, the relevance of Bitcoin may change.
Activity: 420
November 10, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
Well , I believe in bitcoin because it does not have a Creator and no one knows him, and of course still because he exists for 10 years and it is a long time that he existed further !
Activity: 206
November 10, 2018, 12:43:52 PM
I thought that BTC will be more stable this year, but it  dumped in price. Although, it still the number 1 and have big influence

From year to year, the price of bitcoin always rises and the peak occurs at the end of 2017.

I think the price of Bitcoin is difficult to keep stable because many people make Bitcoin as an investment. People still have an interest in Bitcoin because they regret selling Bitcoin at cheap prices and some people are jealous with people who become rich from Bitcoin and they expect the same.

Even so, Bitcoin does have Blockchain technology that makes it have a new breakthrough in the field of technology.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 12:41:14 PM
I personally think that there is no secret, just Bitcoin has a large community that supports and believes in it, because it was a lot of problems with its development and price reduction, but every time it became stronger and more attractive for investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
Bitcoin has never gone to the deepest value and remain as the highest value in the market though there were correction that was happening,people keep on adopting bitcoin because it is still the undefeated cryptocurrency that make people go crazy over it.The huge value of bitcoin had reach to the top last year and people were still hoping those hype would come back in which we all know its never been impossible.
Activity: 504
November 10, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is a benchmark and occupies a large part of the cryptocurrency market and has the largest capitalization

The secret of bitcoin in its popularity, it is one of the most mined coins. It has established itself in the market very strongly and a lot of participants in the market depend on Bitcoin. I am sure that its popularity will never fall down.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
November 10, 2018, 09:52:09 AM
Bitcoin is the first peer-to-peer digital currency 'cryptocurrency' that chances everything we know about the money. The rest of the cryptocurrency world called Altcoins are all copycats. Heck, some people don't even heard a word called Altcoin only bitcoin that's is the secret. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: