Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you have faith in btc? - page 9. (Read 2976 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 12
October 22, 2018, 07:54:33 PM
The bitcoin blockchain is really superb. Knowing that bitcoin supply is limited that makes bitcoin rare resulting to high demands that resulted also to high price. These are some of the reasons why BTC is the most recognize cryprocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 07:27:31 PM
Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
No, I think that there are still many people who are interested in investing in Bitcoin. This is evident from the volume of transactions that exist and if it looks lower then that is because most investors try to wait and be more patient in seeing the situation.

Facing these conditions, investors must be more careful and smart in seeing the momentum. Bitcoin remains attractive and many people still try their luck in achieving success in the crypto world.
Activity: 728
October 22, 2018, 07:20:03 PM
in its technology was originally incorporated so that it must grow. it seems to me that Bitcoin has already fallen many times but has always been returning stronger, and this time it will also be
People have confidence in bitcoin not only because it was the first cryptcurrency but also because it has the best developers in the entire industry which means that they are not going to make the same mistakes that we have seen other coins to have made.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 11:12:57 AM
Because bitcoin is the most popular and stable coin and it will raise more in the price with every year. So I am holding it and waiting
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that is quite promising. It seems to me that nothing can be better than her. In addition, it is impossible not to pay attention to the large value of this cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has been leading the market for a long time
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 18, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

Bitcoin prices dropped, there were still many who liked or were interested, even though no one left bitcoin despite falling in price, this proved that bitcoin was able to make them fall in love and bitcoin was able to save the economy of the middle to lower class
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 05:10:28 PM
Because,BTC is the father of the future financial market
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 05:07:55 PM
I believe in Bitcoin. Because I don't trust real currencies. Everybody knows that real currencies don't have any value. I feel the need for decentralized crypto currencies to be a free world. We support the new economy by investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
October 18, 2018, 01:56:37 PM
The secret of Bitcoin is that it has a very limited supply and it is not controlled by the government or any few people that wants decentralization. If you feel the inflation rate right now you will appreciate Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
October 17, 2018, 12:24:05 PM
Some are skeptical about the promising future of bitcoin and digital currencies, citing scalability issues and high transaction fees due to technical failures. However, in fact, these charges are false, since the other day the commission for processing a transaction with 30,000 bitcoins, equal to the cost of about $ 194 million, was only $0.1. Moreover, statistics show that the average cost of a bitcoin transaction is stable over the past months, except for a couple of days since June, it was below the dollar.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
October 17, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
Faith is something which is generally associated with some perks and greatest perk is some bucks and thats true.
Once I was a newbie it took fairly long time for me to gain some insights about blockchain and everything but doing so I already made some bucks.And people who enter crypto will always have faith in something that is new,secure and of course which is future.Sooner or later mass adoption is going to occur and when that occurs people will gain more trust and of course some bucks.Still crypto is in ints early stages long way to go.
Activity: 686
October 17, 2018, 09:57:14 AM
if you wnt cryptocurrency to become real currency, it should be used as a currency. currently it is used as investment in general. do you feel the difference?

It could happen to be used as a long-term investment such as a dollar that you can have as much as possible and hold it for the next few years and see prices will increase considerably.
Activity: 173
October 17, 2018, 09:55:16 AM
Faith for BTC is full of premises and reasons. There are value, increasing price, influencing on other coins on the cryptomarket, stable growth and so on.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 17, 2018, 08:03:00 AM
And I think that the opposite situation. A lot of checks and regular pressure on some oligarchs will force them into cryptocurrencies and this will provoke growth
Activity: 551
October 17, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
I think it's because we learn that some bitcoin holders get rich very quickly. Many people like freebies and try to quickly improve their financial condition with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
October 17, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
Perhaps some people, apart from speculation, remember that Bitcoin is "open source P2P e-cash system, completely decentralized, with no central server or trusted parties", and they really understand what it means... https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/posts/p2pfoundation/1/#selection-29.73-29.141

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 17, 2018, 05:21:17 AM
if you wnt cryptocurrency to become real currency, it should be used as a currency. currently it is used as investment in general. do you feel the difference?
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 17, 2018, 05:19:48 AM
1) Because the tech is fundamentally unique
2) because the current financial system is corrupt and the participles governing it very shady as  fractal loans .
3) it is a great asset and more people are realizing it
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 17, 2018, 05:10:27 AM
BTC's value and price are the major reasons for it. I don't think that someone will ignore BTC's position on the market and will choose less promising coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 15, 2018, 04:48:38 PM
Sure Bitcoin is the centre of crypto univerce. Investors trust it, it is the strongest coin of all the time, the founder.

If you want to minimise your risks invest in Bitcoin, alts may seem more profitable but they have high risk potential.

Bitcoin is future of world currency, smart people understand that.

Sure it is difficult to predict anything in crypto world but just look at Bitcoin's history and you will see it is most profitable investment of all the time.

I believe it ll gain more and more value in future.
Pages:
Jump to: