Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you have faith in btc? - page 13. (Read 2976 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 08, 2018, 12:38:28 PM
Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
in my opinion, it's an aftermath of that great jump when so many people got reward for their hodling. that story is imprinted in people's memory now and so they hope. but i think it's worth it
Activity: 378
October 08, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
If you went a little deeper into cryptocurrency trading, you would know that traders trade not only long positions, but also short ones. They buy bitcoin and play on the decline, thus also earning money
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 08, 2018, 09:57:47 AM
The secret lies in the hope of people in bitcoin ,and while people believe in it and hope for it it will be popular.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 09:13:44 AM
I believe in bitcoin because it can make every person on earth happy and has already made many people happy ! Thanks to him, the whole industry of crypto currency has appeared and people can invest in it to make a profit. Bitcoin gives hope !
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 08, 2018, 05:37:28 AM
Until recently, the popularity of bitcoin was limited to a small handful of techies and desperate financiers. Last year, because of rising prices and large media coverage, digital assets captured the imagination of Millennials.
In the last few months, almost all of the crypto market has gone in the wrong direction in 2018. Many investors have abandoned this market, because too risky, they lose too much capital, only a handful of Bounty Hunter exist. In my opinion, the market is unlikely to recover.
Activity: 129
October 08, 2018, 05:30:40 AM
People believe in BTC not so simple way. BTC has proved its value and it is the highest characteristic on the market. So people see the profit from this and they now that their invested money will be  saved with BTC.
Activity: 392
October 07, 2018, 03:15:40 PM
I believe in bitcoin, as it has passed all the tests of time and manipulation. 9 years in a row he almost always showed growth at a distance, so for me it is a good investment.
Activity: 182
October 07, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
Bitcoin fell in price many times but constantly came back stronger, so I believe in it and I can say that the best investment in the cryptocurrency market is an investment in Bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
I will always believe in bitcoin because bitcoin has changed my life into a successful person and all that I want has been achieved because of bitcoin, of course I am very grateful to bitcoin and its creator. if I don't know bitcoin at that time somehow my life now.
Activity: 462
October 07, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
Until recently, the popularity of bitcoin was limited to a small handful of techies and desperate financiers. Last year, because of rising prices and large media coverage, digital assets captured the imagination of Millennials.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
Of course "profit" is a consideration for me to believe, bitcoin is the most popular coin and has also provided good results, and that has become sufficient reason for me to believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 07, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
Though now price BTC is very weak, of course, we still believe with these coins. This is the first coins and coins to make Cryptocurrency the more known in the world. So if you invest in the BTC, I think you will have an advantage. And invest for the long term it will be better.
Activity: 518
October 07, 2018, 11:40:01 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble or ponzi like alarmist would like us to believe rather, bitcoin is a credible and believable alternative to debt based currency that has ability to eliminate debt and reduce inflation while it increase in economic activities and serve as a store of value.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 11:34:14 AM
I have my full faith on BTC at every good and bad phase of crypto market. Because BTC has a full potential to cope in every good and bad situation of the the market and never upset their admirers in future also.

That's really good, give your full faith in Bitcoin but we can't set aside that maybe  there are  possibility to disappear or exist forever because everything is possible to happen.
Because the idea of cryptocurrency is based on decentralized transactions and no state or private body can intervene and control the digital currency and its course!
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
October 07, 2018, 11:26:53 AM
People that understand that btc is just begining to grow will invest more because i believe bitcoin have not reach the highest peak. Its a new technology and still testing th waters, bitcoin will sure become more popular and more useful later than now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
October 07, 2018, 11:13:28 AM
Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

I think peoples prefer to using bitcoin than other crypto because they already have trust with bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency.
The value of bitcoin is very high not for nothing, it is because many peoples using btc more than altcoins.
I have faith in Bitcoin because I trusted and tested it for many years and those years passed Bitcoin never let me down even sometimes its having a bad days or its value continuously falling. Also compare to other crypto Bitcoin is most profitable and outstanding to all and because of its popularity many coins right now is become known. Also lot of people are interested to it that's why its become more valuable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
October 07, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

I think peoples prefer to using bitcoin than other crypto because they already have trust with bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency.
The value of bitcoin is very high not for nothing, it is because many peoples using btc more than altcoins.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2018, 10:00:25 AM
Bitcoin remains king in the world of cryptocurrency it may have so many enemies and competitors but still will be king,yes there is always a rise and fall of price in bitcoin but one thing is for sure it will always bounce back
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
October 07, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
I have my full faith on BTC at every good and bad phase of crypto market. Because BTC has a full potential to cope in every good and bad situation of the the market and never upset their admirers in future also.

That's really good, give your full faith in Bitcoin but we can't set aside that maybe  there are  possibility to disappear or exist forever because everything is possible to happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
October 07, 2018, 09:45:43 AM
I have fath in BTC due to reason that BTC is first coin, it has 50% dominance and it will remain as digital gold.
On the other hand I don't like transaction fees, speed and big blockchain of bitcoin, it is hard to download it
Pages:
Jump to: