Pages:
Author

Topic: Why didn't you just listen to igorr, falling, Sevvero? Would have MADE money. - page 2. (Read 3109 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 255
You just had to listen.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
NUMEROUS times you were told ACCURATELY what will happen.

You were told about drop to $400, $350, you were told ALL OF IT.

Look where the price is now: $360 and falling quickly, PRECISELY as told.

How do you feel being an idiot bag holder now and laughing stock of your family?

Why didn't you sell and short? Too greedy, too stupid?

http://media.giphy.com/media/hTqkp8ZHtTZNS/giphy.gif
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm in the bitcoin world because I like its ideal. And I'm sure I'm not alone. When you'll stop talking about money, you'll learn a simple but valuable lesson.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
If one drove the moral on the this forum to heavey bear they could achieve a massive position of BTC as it would seem this forum is filled with people that own a large amount of BTC.
Who is this Ignorr? Some prophet?
If he wasn't on your ignore, maybe you would not have lost so much money no fool gamble.
how much money did YOU made all in all since 2009?
same questions to the other fools.
Since you have some prediction ability you must have a shit load of money or just an idiot unable to listen to himself...
I made a lot of money. Enjoying great life now. Because I wasn't a fool.
Your life can't be that great cuz you spend every waking moment on this forum trying to shame people for not being as big of a pussy as you.
If I didn't have all the money and free time from good, smart investments, I wouldn't be able to do this. Haven't you thought of that? This is my hobby now, spreading truth, revealing the scam!

That's got to be the saddest most pathetic excuse for a hobby I've ever heard in my whole life.
Preventing other people from losing money to manipulated scam is pathetic now?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If he wasn't on your ignore, maybe you would not have lost so much money no fool gamble.
Since you have some prediction ability you must have a shit load of money or just an idiot unable to listen to himself...
Your life can't be that great cuz you spend every waking moment on this forum trying to shame people for not being as big of a pussy as you.
If I didn't have all the money and free time from good, smart investments, I wouldn't be able to do this. Haven't you thought of that? This is my hobby now, spreading truth, revealing the scam!

That's got to be the saddest most pathetic excuse for a hobby I've ever heard in my whole life.

If I'd listened to that Russian moron I'd sell at 400 in April, lol.
Yeah, sure, buddy, and it's $350 now. Who is the moron now? Bulltards didn't listen, crying crocodile tears now.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

If I'd listened to that Russian moron I'd sell at 400 in April, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1176
It doesn't take a genius to predict a continuation of a trend.

What is curious is that when the price rose after the PayPal announcement (and probably stopped out your short positions) you immediately disappeared. Only to reappear weeks later pronouncing yourself as some kind of prophet.

Now you will never manipulate 'warn' me into selling. But if you post evidence of your profitable trades perhaps you will actually gain some credence here on the forum and perhaps a single poster will listen to your advice in future.

Show us the evidence, or you will be perceived as the noisy adolescent troll you probably are.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
We are falllling now

But it won't last forever, for sure
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1722
Lose what all?

I have 25k in Fiat in the bank
Zero debts
120oz of Silver, 1.5 oz of Gold
An amount of crypto that is less than my fiat holdings.

If bitcoin hits zero.. I'm still looking pretty hot.

What's the average person N/W.. OH YA IT IS FING NEGATIVE by like 100k..
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4536
You're never too old to think young.
Stop being a cunt.

At the risk of repeating myself, I'll ask you to please refrain from insulting women's genitalia by using them to refer to this loser.
Guess it's time for the shotgun mouthwash to save the last remaining dignity and not become a complete recluse, shunned by friends, family, women...for being such a dumb fuck.

Wow, that's pretty harsh! I certainly don't advocate anyone offing themselves for their ill advised investments. But they should let go of their false hope, and take this as a lesson learned so that they instead put their money into safer, less volatile investments.

It's not too late to make amends. People, cut your looses now and put it into a Roth IRA or whatever your preferred investment vehicle is. We all make some bad decisions in life, but the important thing is that you learn in time and start making wise investments that bring you steady growth over the coming years and decades.
Living with no money, failed investments is more shameful than being dead. At least you take dignity when you die. While you live with failed magic beans, you are just a fool. There is no worse fate.

Fuck off, no it isn't. Stop being a cunt.

--Tom

Ummm, yeah, it is.

Further a broken clock is right twice a day, your predictions may have been semi-correct this time, but there's no real reason to believe that you'll continue to be correct.
Yeah, except the part where the clocks were right all the time.
Activity: 193
Merit: 117
HODL
If you want people to listen to you, calling them morons and idiots in every sentence isn't a good way to start.
When you look like an uneducated troll, which is what all these users appear to be, people simple ignore you.  Further a broken clock is right twice a day, your predictions may have been semi-correct this time, but there's no real reason to believe that you'll continue to be correct.
Pages:
Jump to: