Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do all this just to join a forum. Don't you hate it! - page 3. (Read 2455 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Go Rockets.
Activity: 3
Go Hawks?
Activity: 13
well, yeah.. ok.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Well, okej then. Posting just just to be part of this jail! Tongue
Is newbie jail like being put into the "jail" at a concert if you've had a bit too much to drink? If so, I can totally recommend the amenities at the "Johnny Cougar Mellencamp Jail," as it's top notch and filled with interesting people.

On the other hand, "Cryptocoin Purgatory" doesn't sound like it would be nearly as much fun.

No, not really as much fun but at the end of it there's an un-block reward.  ba dum chhh
Activity: 9
Is newbie jail like being put into the "jail" at a concert if you've had a bit too much to drink? If so, I can totally recommend the amenities at the "Johnny Cougar Mellencamp Jail," as it's top notch and filled with interesting people.

On the other hand, "Cryptocoin Purgatory" doesn't sound like it would be nearly as much fun.
Since farm animals aren't my thing I really have nothing to contribute to this conversation.

Side note: My daughter is watching the Nightmare Before Christmas for probably the 20th time since Halloween. Shoot me.

That's the best thing about this thread. There is no conversation or topic. Kids do have a tendency to over watch things that they like.
Activity: 4
Since farm animals aren't my thing I really have nothing to contribute to this conversation.

Side note: My daughter is watching the Nightmare Before Christmas for probably the 20th time since Halloween. Shoot me.
So how many people here have had sex with a farm animal. Dogs, cats and fat girls don't count because that's too common.

Choosing is hard. So I bought one of these. You just have to pray it doesn't land on coyote.

http://img1.etsystatic.com/003/1/5116524/il_570xN.469247029_sxec.jpg

The cow says mooooove over and let me in. lol
so 4 hours logged in activity 6 now 7 and still jailed Sad

Try posting some more. You should release soon. My Activity is 14 and I started this less than 4 hours ago.
Activity: 19
so 4 hours logged in activity 6 and still jailed Sad
So how many people here have had sex with a farm animal. Dogs, cats and fat girls don't count because that's too common.

Dude whaat

That gives "loving your pet" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?
Activity: 1

Dude whaat
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Is it 4 hours logged in time, or 4 hours real life time from your first post? Cause if it's 4 hours from your first post, it's not working.

It's 4 hours of active time. Refreshing pages, clicking between pages and searching for info make the clock tick forward. Go read a sticky and look at your time when you start and finish. You will see a difference.

So all my browsing the forums without registering for past month or so is not counting.  Undecided

Of course not. You need to be logged in for it to count.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is it 4 hours logged in time, or 4 hours real life time from your first post? Cause if it's 4 hours from your first post, it's not working.

It's 4 hours of active time. Refreshing pages, clicking between pages and searching for info make the clock tick forward. Go read a sticky and look at your time when you start and finish. You will see a difference.

So all my browsing the forums without registering for past month or so is not counting.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Why do you have to wait 6 minutes to post? Does that lower?

Because Jesus wants it that way and yes, it does.
Well then something totally unrelated:

I recently found this guy's music because of an absolutely awesome game: http://perturbator.bandcamp.com/
80's electronic music if anyone likes that stuff

Cool, me like.
Activity: 14
Why do you have to wait 6 minutes to post? Does that lower?
Activity: 8
Well then something totally unrelated:

I recently found this guy's music because of an absolutely awesome game: http://perturbator.bandcamp.com/
80's electronic music if anyone likes that stuff
Pages:
Jump to: