Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do all this just to join a forum. Don't you hate it! - page 4. (Read 2455 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I only registered to reply to some thread to encounter this "troll restriction" now.
Like a spammer couldn't just be nice one day and then spam the crap out of the board with a script or similar.. but whatever.
At least one could delete everything by that user I guess.

Therefore I've got one little problem: What am I supposed to talk about? I did mine (actually I am right now), I know quite more about cryptocurrencies than your average user at least, and I'm not a "forum kind of guy". Just frickin' wanted to reply to something serious.

Someone just always has to mess up highly obvious so everybody has to bear the consequences....

Edit: seems that sitting here and reloading the page also works. Just bear in mind that any script could do this, so a somewhat IT savvy troll could still spoil everything.

Say anything you want here and it counts. This gives you a place to post. Reloading works too and can be automated but that attack vector is less likely with a newbie area that can be monitored by mods.

Now for more buttcheeks:
http://tackytreasures.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/buttcheeks2_7389.jpg
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I hate this requirement, but it's also necessary to keep the trolls at bay.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Post anything you want to here to bring up your post count and waste time. Nothing is off topic. If you need to be in prison may as well make it fun.

Keep refreshing the page and pay attention to the line up there  Roll Eyes that lists your "Total Time Logged In:

You need that to go over 4 hours and have posted enough to get into the other parts of the forum.

Whitelisting works too. If you have a good idea to present you can request to be whitelisted and gain immediate access to the forum.

Also, this is not an altcoin forum! Don't expect to be well received if you go into any part of the forum other than HERE and start discussing altcoinz.

Here's another trick
Code:
[URL=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0][color=blue][b][u]HERE[/u][/b][/color][/URL]

if you want to complete a thought without having an ugly link in the middle of your sentence try replacing the link (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0) and word (HERE) above and paste it into your sentence. It makes for an easier read.
Activity: 8
I only registered to reply to some thread to encounter this "troll restriction" now.
Like a spammer couldn't just be nice one day and then spam the crap out of the board with a script or similar.. but whatever.
At least one could delete everything by that user I guess.

Therefore I've got one little problem: What am I supposed to talk about? I did mine before (actually I am doing so right now), I know quite more about cryptocurrencies than your average user at least, and I'm not a "forum kind of guy". Just frickin' wanted to reply to something serious.

Someone just always has to mess up highly obvious so everybody has to bear the consequences....

Edit: seems that sitting here and reloading the page also works. Just keep in mind that any script could do this as well, so a somewhat IT savvy troll could still spoil everything.
legendary
Is it 4 hours logged in time, or 4 hours real life time from your first post? Cause if it's 4 hours from your first post, it's not working.

It's 4 hours of active time. Refreshing pages, clicking between pages and searching for info make the clock tick forward. Go read a sticky and look at your time when you start and finish. You will see a difference.
Everyone that comes here is so intent on joining the community that they forget this is a school. You are here to learn about Bitcoin or those other crypto things. If you spent at least part of your 4 hours reading the sticky threads at the top of each sub forum you would look better when you start threads of your own because you would be less likely to ask a question that's been answered a thousand times before.
legendary
I know that's popular to do at other forums. But don't just +1 here because it pisses off the wet pants mods. Better to call somebody a fucker and stay on topic than to +1. Just a friendly word of advice.  Grin
ROFL

My brain hurts.

I've been waiting for you Holliday. lol  Kiss
Activity: 3
This thread had absolutely no topic at all. I hope to learn more about gaining Coins. And i need to regain access to my multibit wallet.
Activity: 9
Is it 4 hours logged in time, or 4 hours real life time from your first post? Cause if it's 4 hours from your first post, it's not working.
legendary
Personaly i dont get this attitude, but ok, your forum , your rules.

Regards.

It cuts down on the need for housekeeping. Bots and fuckheads troll forums constantly. Mods have to work harder to delete those posts.

I lay face down in this pillow every night.

this is another trick that helps people read posts easier and cut down on the clutter when viewing a thread.

When you post an image link using "[img]http://image link[/img"] try adjusting the size by using "[img width=300]http://image link[/img"]. Images that are too large take up too much space and the conversation gets lost among the giant images.
Activity: 112
If you love crypto I find it easy to find shit to post about and then your activity also goes up.

I love reading and learning here

Regards.

It cuts down on the need for housekeeping. Bots and fuckheads troll forums constantly. Mods have to work harder to delete those posts.

I lay face down in this pillow every night.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/128/d/4/Butt_Cheeks_Pillow_by_DeadBackpacks.jpg
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Good idea - but frustrating. Sad
Activity: 3

Regards.
legendary
+1

I know that's popular to do at other forums. But don't just +1 here because it pisses off the wet pants mods. Better to call somebody a fucker and stay on topic than to +1. Just a friendly word of advice.  Grin

+2

ROFL
Activity: 84
+1

I know that's popular to do at other forums. But don't just +1 here because it pisses off the wet pants mods. Better to call somebody a fucker and stay on topic than to +1. Just a friendly word of advice.  Grin

+2
+1

Activity: 19
legendary
Okay, here it goes...

Just killin' time here (or logging it  Huh)

BTW, how's time tracked here, I've logged in more than 4 hours ago, and the total logged time shows 1 hour and 2 minutes. Am I missing something?

Being just logged in doesn't count. Read the OP. You need to keep refreshing the page for it to be counted. Sitting with a browser window open doesn't count.
Activity: 14
Wow such a waste of your precious time, having to make 1 post and leave your pc on for 4 hours. Much waste, such tragedy, wow.
Pages:
Jump to: