Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 89. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 25, 2017, 11:48:28 AM
Atheists don't hate religion. They might hate certain specific religions. But they seem to enjoy their atheism false religion just as much as they might deplore some of the other religions in the world. If atheists were interested in truth and true religion, they would include God in their religion.

Cool

No such thing as god!

Sorry, man. Try as you like, you just can't talk God out of existence.

Cool
Sorry, man. Try as you like, you just can't talk God your imaginary non existent magic invisible sky daddy into existence. (FIFY)
(even after 300 plus pages of nonsensical delusional posts repeating the same old jeebus drivel.)

so do you live on this thread or what ? jeeezus dude, take a break from that pc and get out once in awhile...
you might even learn something beyond your pitiful pious pin hole existence. (tho I'm not holding my breath, mind you)

https://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

Thank God that He is as patient as He is with our lack of understanding, and even with our rebellion. If He weren't, we would have been destroyed long ago, by our own disrespect of Him.

Cool

I don't believe in him so why haven't i been destroyed?Huh?  Oh that's right.... there is no proof of his existence.

You have asked a question here. Yet, the question is answered above, before you even asked it. Since you have such weak reading comprehension, no wonder you don't think that there is any proof that God exists! It seems that you can barely understand anything at all!

Now don't get me wrong. Most of us don't know much of what there is to know. This doesn't mean that we are less equal than some other people who know more, or have greater abilities to think and learn. It simply means that those who don't want to think or learn are pushing themselves in the direction of becoming fools... if they aren't there already.

Regarding the evidence of the foolishness of stats, I simply don't want to hurt his feelings by speaking in ways that seem to be against him. I am not against him at all. But to keep myself from being classed as a fool along with him, I have to admit that the evidence of his foolishness is readily visible. All I am trying to do is keep from hurting his feelings any more than he hurts his own feelings by expressing his own foolishness and ignorance, and even his own stupidity.

Cool

Go right ahead and hurt my feelings.

You can say nothing which will achieve that.

You have a history of demonizing groups of people to meet your own agenda.

You try to insinuate that having less intelligence makes a person less than you.

That shows your poor character that you belief people should only fit the mold you believe to be correct.

You BADecker radiate conceited arrogance and you display characters which do not represent your bible's words.

That my furry little friend makes you a coward and a hypocrite.

Well, thank you for authorizing me to hurt your feelings. Let the moderators take note that I have been so authorized.

My agenda is to present truth within areas of my personal interest. Since you call revelation of the truth, demonizing, perhaps it is you and those like you who are doing the demonizing. After all, it is things that are falsehoods that demons try to spread.

Since you would rather accept your own insulting of yourself by your own words, rather than accepting my correction of your falsehoods, you stand insulted by your own words.

The truth is always proclaimed by the Bible. I, also, proclaim it.

Since you are attempting to hide the truth, there isn't much more to say about you. But remember, you said it about yourself first, if no other way than your simple speaking.

Cool

I asked you to hurt my feelings and you can't do that. Another failing on you part.

Your agenda may be to present truth, but you only present your version of the truth. Which is based on a book written by men of yesteryear without basis or merit.

Seriously.... do we need to go back to highlighting how your bible has contradictions and fabricated stories? and if by doing so, then by your own words you do the same!

I'm not hiding any truth. I only ever ask you to show me proof.

You fail at the truth and you fail at the insults. You really need to try harder.

The reality of the situation is that your faith is what makes you believe. There is no proof of your god, except what you yourself believes you can feel. That is not for anyone else to argue, but you continue trying to prove something which is not real and you try to claim it as proof.

So whenever you are ready, please try again.

You simply can't see the little way in which I might hurt you feelings. Why not? Because the blackest dark of the ways you hurt your own feelings makes the little I might do to be insignificant.

Again, the greatness of your own self-insulting is so far beyond anything that I might attempt to do, that my insulting of you - if there is any - pales to insignificance.

Either you are attempting to hide the truth, or you aren't intelligent enough to understand the truth. Not being intelligent is not against you. People can't do much to increase their intelligence. What is against you is your intentional desire to not learn the truth, and to not increase you intelligence enough to understand the truth. That is the thing that is against you. And, it is all of your own doing. My pointing it out to you is simply instrudtion... not insults.

Knowing that God exists doesn't have anything to do with faith.

Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 25, 2017, 11:12:22 AM
Atheists don't hate religion. They might hate certain specific religions. But they seem to enjoy their atheism false religion just as much as they might deplore some of the other religions in the world. If atheists were interested in truth and true religion, they would include God in their religion.

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool
Sorry, man. Try as you like, you just can't talk God your imaginary non existent magic invisible sky daddy into existence. (FIFY)
(even after 300 plus pages of nonsensical delusional posts repeating the same old jeebus drivel.)

so do you live on this thread or what ? jeeezus dude, take a break from that pc and get out once in awhile...
you might even learn something beyond your pitiful pious pin hole existence. (tho I'm not holding my breath, mind you)

Thank God that He is as patient as He is with our lack of understanding, and even with our rebellion. If He weren't, we would have been destroyed long ago, by our own disrespect of Him.

Cool

I don't believe in him so why haven't i been destroyed?Huh?  Oh that's right.... there is no proof of his existence.

You have asked a question here. Yet, the question is answered above, before you even asked it. Since you have such weak reading comprehension, no wonder you don't think that there is any proof that God exists! It seems that you can barely understand anything at all!

Now don't get me wrong. Most of us don't know much of what there is to know. This doesn't mean that we are less equal than some other people who know more, or have greater abilities to think and learn. It simply means that those who don't want to think or learn are pushing themselves in the direction of becoming fools... if they aren't there already.

Regarding the evidence of the foolishness of stats, I simply don't want to hurt his feelings by speaking in ways that seem to be against him. I am not against him at all. But to keep myself from being classed as a fool along with him, I have to admit that the evidence of his foolishness is readily visible. All I am trying to do is keep from hurting his feelings any more than he hurts his own feelings by expressing his own foolishness and ignorance, and even his own stupidity.

Cool

You try to insinuate that having less intelligence makes a person less than you.

That shows your poor character that you belief people should only fit the mold you believe to be correct.

You BADecker radiate conceited arrogance and you display characters which do not represent your bible's words.

Well, thank you for authorizing me to hurt your feelings. Let the moderators take note that I have been so authorized.

My agenda is to present truth within areas of my personal interest. Since you call revelation of the truth, demonizing, perhaps it is you and those like you who are doing the demonizing. After all, it is things that are falsehoods that demons try to spread.

Since you would rather accept your own insulting of yourself by your own words, rather than accepting my correction of your falsehoods, you stand insulted by your own words.

Since you are attempting to hide the truth, there isn't much more to say about you. But remember, you said it about yourself first, if no other way than your simple speaking.

Cool

I asked you to hurt my feelings and you can't do that. Another failing on you part.

Your agenda may be to present truth, but you only present your version of the truth. Which is based on a book written by men of yesteryear without basis or merit.

Seriously.... do we need to go back to highlighting how your bible has contradictions and fabricated stories? and if by doing so, then by your own words you do the same!

I'm not hiding any truth. I only ever ask you to show me proof.

You fail at the truth and you fail at the insults. You really need to try harder.

The reality of the situation is that your faith is what makes you believe. There is no proof of your god, except what you yourself believes you can feel. That is not for anyone else to argue, but you continue trying to prove something which is not real and you try to claim it as proof.

So whenever you are ready, please try again.

legendary
March 25, 2017, 10:56:44 AM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
Activity: 263
March 25, 2017, 12:53:23 AM
When you claim you have proof that sky god exists...

But your "proof" is, "once you understand these scientific concepts its obvious" (and then refuse to elaborate)

Most people who believe in God do not even think that they need proof of the existence of God and his strength. They blindly believe and their faith is unshakable. Atheists only break this idyll.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
March 25, 2017, 12:36:03 AM
When you claim you have proof that sky god exists...

But your "proof" is, "once you understand these scientific concepts its obvious" (and then refuse to elaborate)

March 24, 2017, 10:59:13 PM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool

Cool

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 24, 2017, 12:52:40 PM
This is not the first time I've met people deliberately launching conflicting or denying activities, and this is not because they propagate their opinions, but because it's profitable for someone and who is carrying out their campaign.
legendary
March 24, 2017, 12:05:50 PM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool

Cool
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 24, 2017, 02:51:52 AM
Atheists is also belief, they always contradiction and make a friction. im still learn something about belief on nietzsche. Nietzsche say, religion people always win in human history, yeah im agree, so i will hide my belief on majority religion. because i heard someone in facebook say he is atheist and he fired from his job. poor you atheist 😭
March 19, 2017, 02:00:20 AM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool

I don't believe in him so why haven't i been destroyed?Huh?  Oh that's right.... there is no proof of his existence.
legendary
March 18, 2017, 11:11:31 PM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
March 18, 2017, 08:19:24 PM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

legendary
March 18, 2017, 05:28:55 PM
God, no one says anything. It does not exist. You hear his voice? What you hear I don't know?

You have checked out every corner of the universe, then, so that you know God does not exist for a fact? Lol.

Cool
No, of course not checked, but I wonder how you can hear him from the other universe. To the nearest hundreds and thousands of light years, sound years even more. How do you do it?

Before I can answer that, I have to hear Him from some other universe. If such a thing happened, then maybe He might tell me how it is I can hear... if I ask Him. Until then, we don't even know that other universes exist. It's a good theory. But we have no real proof. However...

Parallel universe theory suggests in some parts that there are an infinite number of universes that exist exactly where our universe exists. These universes form an elastic solid that fills all of space. Being a solid, it is a very good conductor of sound. This is just theory, though.

Cool
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
March 18, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
God, no one says anything. It does not exist. You hear his voice? What you hear I don't know?

You have checked out every corner of the universe, then, so that you know God does not exist for a fact? Lol.

Cool
No, of course not checked, but I wonder how you can hear him from the other universe. To the nearest hundreds and thousands of light years, sound years even more. How do you do it?
legendary
March 18, 2017, 05:11:03 PM

Cool
Activity: 82
March 18, 2017, 04:48:29 PM
legendary
March 18, 2017, 04:24:56 PM
I bet Jesus looks down at BADLogic and thinks...

"That's my boy... trolling those atheists... good job kid"

Bazinga!

The devil looks out at atheists and says, "They're so dumb. Even if they don't figure out that God exists, they'll never see straight enough to realize that they don't know it for a fact, and that they can't know it because of how complex the universe is."

You atheist jokers need more oxygen to the brain. You don't need it to figure out if God exists or not. You need it to realize that you don't know that He doesn't exist.

If you claimed that you were agnostic, you might have an excuse of sorts. But you are either densely ignorant, or else you are pure liars.

Cool

So now you know what your devil says....

Do you follow your god or your devil?

You religious fanatics need more oxygen to the brain. You don;t need to figure out if your god exists or not. You need to realize that you only believe he is exists. There is no proof.

If you claimed to be agnostic, you would have an excuse ..... of sorts. You are either densely ignorant, or else you are pure liars.

You an atheist, seem to think that you know what God says. Why don't you know what your boss, the devil, says?

Oxygen to the brain is a funny thought coming from you, a joker atheist who thinks he knows what God says. Haven't you noticed that you are a bit backward in this? Oh, of course not. Being backward, how could you notice?

Cool
March 18, 2017, 10:08:25 AM

Bazinga!

The devil looks out at atheists and says, "They're so dumb. Even if they don't figure out that God exists, they'll never see straight enough to realize that they don't know it for a fact, and that they can't know it because of how complex the universe is."

You atheist jokers need more oxygen to the brain. You don't need it to figure out if God exists or not. You need it to realize that you don't know that He doesn't exist.

If you claimed that you were agnostic, you might have an excuse of sorts. But you are either densely ignorant, or else you are pure liars.

Cool

So now you know what your devil says....

Do you follow your god or your devil?

You religious fanatics need more oxygen to the brain. You don;t need to figure out if your god exists or not. You need to realize that you only believe he is exists. There is no proof.

If you claimed to be agnostic, you would have an excuse ..... of sorts. You are either densely ignorant, or else you are pure liars.
legendary
March 18, 2017, 10:05:13 AM

Bazinga!

Cool
Activity: 59
March 18, 2017, 09:42:06 AM
I'm an atheist, but I have no hatred of religion. I have a distrust of the fairy tales that are told in the Bible is the hatred of Muslims which in the name of religion killing people.
Pages:
Jump to: