Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 85. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 12, 2017, 10:12:13 PM
Well, atheists can't hate God. How to fish on their own can not fly into space. Because in the atheistic worldview there is no God, simply no. Therefore, any feelings to non-existent too. So the question is fundamentally wrong.

Well, of course atheists hate God. Here's why.

Classic "Atheists hate god" fallacious arguments....

Cool

@BADecker

Why do you hate Allah so much?
Why do you hate Ameretat so much?
Why do you hate Xuan Wu so much?
Why do you hate Zeus so much?

Why so much hate towards these gods?

My hate of false gods is not a passion filled hate. Why hate them? They are causing people to be destroyed. Atheists are little different than false gods. They are standing up against the real God. Even if they do not state that they are a god, they are acting the part by attempting to contradict Him. You are stating that you are a god by your life statement as posted in this forum.

Cool
legendary
April 12, 2017, 10:05:06 PM
There is no God. All that said religion is a fairy tale. And there is no hatred of the atheist. Tell me you know at least one case that atheists burned down a Church or beat up a believer? But the war between religions is not uncommon.

I imply by saying that you can back your facts up and not talk gibberish. Because by simply saying so is implying hatred through. And please do some more research. Google Adolf Hitler.

Google "Gott mit uns" you little prick.  These Christian motherfuckers killed 6 million of Jesus's country men, where the fuck was Jesus and his father?

I suggest you do a little more research you little twit.

You have to be denseness, itself. God has always been welcoming people into eternal life when they die out of this death-filled life. Or, if they weren't one of God's believers, He is holding them in stasis for the time of judgment when they will go into the Lake of Fire.

You're gonna die, buddy. But if Jesus returns before you die, it'll be directly into the Lake for you.

Turn, while you still have time. God accepts anyone who still lives in this life, if they turn to Him.

Cool
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
April 12, 2017, 09:58:43 PM
There is no God. All that said religion is a fairy tale. And there is no hatred of the atheist. Tell me you know at least one case that atheists burned down a Church or beat up a believer? But the war between religions is not uncommon.

I imply by saying that you can back your facts up and not talk gibberish. Because by simply saying so is implying hatred through. And please do some more research. Google Adolf Hitler.

Google "Gott mit uns" you little prick.  These Christian motherfuckers killed 6 million of Jesus's country men, where the fuck was Jesus and his father?

I suggest you do a little more research you little twit.

Well, you got a little excited there. Maybe try controlling that temper and respond calmly and with sense. Read the Bible and maybe you can understand and get the answers on why that happened. And may I ask, who are you to question the acts of a deity, if he may exist?
April 12, 2017, 08:29:46 PM
The real issue is that the religious people sometimes blindly accept what they've been offered as long as it suites them, kind of ignorant?

Also, yes, there's a THEORY that there was a big bang and do you know the main difference between scientists and religious people? When you ask someone, who believes in the theory of the big bang, what  happened before that, he'll tell you "We don't really know". See, they're not afraid to tell that they don't know but they're actively working on it to find the answer.

Nothing is set in stone, maybe there is god and maybe there isn't, same goes for all theories on how this world and space got to be. W DON'T know for sure and who knows if we ever will.

True. That is why it is really hard to argue with people like that. I am a believer myself but I do not enforce my belief to anyone, but just preach and inform. Most religions use your guilt in order for a person to accept their belief, thus creating chain reactions, spreading the hate.
April 12, 2017, 08:23:42 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 263
April 12, 2017, 07:50:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
April 12, 2017, 07:34:25 PM
Nothing is set in stone, maybe there is god and maybe there isn't,..

You can safely set in stone   no man like being made this planet in 6 days..
So who or what is your god now .What does he look like? .The bible said a man like being.

Now if it's not a man like being then who or what is your god..
Now is your god the same as someone else's thought of god..
Now what did your god say that someone else's god didn't say..

So now most religious people know that a man like being cannot make a planet in 6 days because of science ..

WHO IS YOUR GOD NOW..Answer yourself because it's yourself your talking to in your minds..

So really your gods can be anything you want it to be because you made it up..RELIGION.

Activity: 630
Merit: 272
April 12, 2017, 07:09:10 PM
It seems to me that on the contrary religious people are more aggressive than atheists. This is because believers take it as an insult any statement denying the existence of God, and atheists generally don't pay attention to what is not.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 12, 2017, 07:00:25 PM
The real issue is that the religious people sometimes blindly accept what they've been offered as long as it suites them, kind of ignorant?

Also, yes, there's a THEORY that there was a big bang and do you know the main difference between scientists and religious people? When you ask someone, who believes in the theory of the big bang, what  happened before that, he'll tell you "We don't really know". See, they're not afraid to tell that they don't know but they're actively working on it to find the answer.

Nothing is set in stone, maybe there is god and maybe there isn't, same goes for all theories on how this world and space got to be. W DON'T know for sure and who knows if we ever will.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
April 12, 2017, 06:20:52 PM
That is why most people will hate the idea of God's existence, 'religious' people judge them on their belief, and believe that their god has already waived his judgement upon them. Hypocrites.

+1

By believing their god has waived judgement, they have placed themselves above god, thus making themselves into a (false) god.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
April 12, 2017, 06:16:43 PM
Well, atheists can't hate God. How to fish on their own can not fly into space. Because in the atheistic worldview there is no God, simply no. Therefore, any feelings to non-existent too. So the question is fundamentally wrong.

Classic "Atheists hate god" fallacious arguments....

Cool

@BADecker

Why do you hate Allah so much?
Why do you hate Ameretat so much?
Why do you hate Xuan Wu so much?
Why do you hate Zeus so much?

Why so much hate towards these gods?

April 12, 2017, 05:36:41 PM

1. Not all religions have a god in their religion.
2. Atheism is a religion.
3. Atheists know that they have limited knowledge, and that God might exist somewhere.
4. This makes it so that atheism is something else, but not atheism by the dictionary definition.
5. Since atheists only try to believe that God does not exist, they have a religion in atheism.
6. Atheists do not like to be controlled by anything.
7. Atheists hate religion because they know they can't get away from being religious, and being controlled by their atheism religion.

Atheism is only some people trying to fight against God. Atheism is not real according to the dictionary definition of it.

Cool

On point. Some people confuse atheism and anti-theism. Which is far from each other. I have been on the belief of the inexistence of a diety before, so I made lots of research. I have been on most local religions and I have found that it is not the existence of a diety is the problem. The problem is on the people who believe on the existence of a diety. I have read the Bible and most of the church history to check on facts and align it to man's known history and have learned a lot. My final point: I now believe in existence of God but my only duty is to preach his existence, and not to be an asshat to shove it on the throats of those who will not believe. That is why most people will hate the idea of God's existence, 'religious' people judge them on their belief, and believe that their god has already waived his judgement upon them. Hypocrites.
legendary
April 12, 2017, 04:49:52 PM

1. Not all religions have a god in their religion.
2. Atheism is a religion.
3. Atheists know that they have limited knowledge, and that God might exist somewhere.
4. This makes it so that atheism is something else, but not atheism by the dictionary definition.
5. Since atheists only try to believe that God does not exist, they have a religion in atheism.
6. Atheists do not like to be controlled by anything.
7. Atheists hate religion because they know they can't get away from being religious, and being controlled by their atheism religion.

Atheism is only some people trying to fight against God. Atheism is not real according to the dictionary definition of it.

Cool
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 12, 2017, 03:29:51 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
April 12, 2017, 02:06:14 PM
Randomly ran across this little gem today.  Cheesy

Cheap ripoff from an Atheist poster... just changed all the words to "nothing"

Not to mention the Atheist version is factually accurate to what Christians believe, whereas nobody believes, "nothing... nothing... dinosaurs"
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
April 12, 2017, 01:59:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
April 12, 2017, 01:47:46 PM
Randomly ran across this little gem today.  Cheesy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 11, 2017, 11:55:41 PM
Its mostly the problems that can come with religion.  Manly the extremists that take there own beliefs too seriously to the point of inflicting harm and subjecting others to there own doctrine.  Atheists see religion as similar to stories in that they may have merit as giving lessons in themselves and something to be taken apart and analyzed rather than simply blindly followed to the letter which is what some extremists do.

Especially with what is happening at the moment it is easy to blame Islam for existing as the main culprit and incentive for what is happening in society even today.  Hence why Atheism is becoming more prevalent as they believe that religion is one of the roots of violence and war.  i.e "Taking it too seriously".
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
April 11, 2017, 11:39:18 PM
Because there are some religious people that are hypocrite.
Some of it is too little. I think that the majority of believers hypocrites. The only exception is religious fanatics, but they are even worse.

Of course believers in the atheism religion are hypocrites. How can we tell? We can tell because nobody has any proof that God DOESN'T exist somewhere.

For example. Consider the topic in this forum entitled, "Astronomers have discovered 7 planets similar to earth," located at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/astronomers-have-discovered-7-planets-similar-to-earth-1801002. Have the atheists ever visited all of those planets? Of course not! So, how do they know that God doesn't exist on one of those planets? They don't know!

What is the thing that atheists DO KNOW? They know that they don't know if God exists on one of those planets or not. That's what they know. And since they don't know if God exists, why do they CLAIM He doesn't exist? It is because they are religious hypocrites, right? Their atheism religion contradicts what they know, which is, that they don't know about God.

Cool
What does the planet and God. A lot of atheists believe that we are not alone in the universe. If you think aliens with God is quite another. It does not change the relationship to religious dogma, but can completely change the concept of religion.

Is God on another planet? Nobody knows. He might be on another planet. If He is on another planet, then He exists, right? Atheism is wrong because atheists don't know. This is only an example.

God might be right here on earth somewhere. Nobody knows about all the parts of the earth. God might be living in a part of the earth nobody has visited, yet. Atheism is wrong because atheists don't know.

What is the thing that atheists don't know? Atheists don't know that God does NOT exist. Atheism is a hypocritical religion.

Cool

So now you are already trying to prove or disprove that God does not exist?

As a religious freak, I'd concentrate on the proof that God does exist not that he doesn't.  Unless of course you are already questioning your own beliefs.  Congratulations, you might be closer to the truth than you think.

There is no God, never was.  It is your mind playing tricks on you to help you survive.
Can anyone really help survive the proof of the absence of God? It's probably really sick people. I do not even understand why they all do it. Even if history and science confirm the existence of Jesus Christ. So this is already true.
legendary
April 10, 2017, 11:45:00 AM
Because there are some religious people that are hypocrite.
Some of it is too little. I think that the majority of believers hypocrites. The only exception is religious fanatics, but they are even worse.

Of course believers in the atheism religion are hypocrites. How can we tell? We can tell because nobody has any proof that God DOESN'T exist somewhere.

For example. Consider the topic in this forum entitled, "Astronomers have discovered 7 planets similar to earth," located at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/astronomers-have-discovered-7-planets-similar-to-earth-1801002. Have the atheists ever visited all of those planets? Of course not! So, how do they know that God doesn't exist on one of those planets? They don't know!

What is the thing that atheists DO KNOW? They know that they don't know if God exists on one of those planets or not. That's what they know. And since they don't know if God exists, why do they CLAIM He doesn't exist? It is because they are religious hypocrites, right? Their atheism religion contradicts what they know, which is, that they don't know about God.

Cool
What does the planet and God. A lot of atheists believe that we are not alone in the universe. If you think aliens with God is quite another. It does not change the relationship to religious dogma, but can completely change the concept of religion.

Is God on another planet? Nobody knows. He might be on another planet. If He is on another planet, then He exists, right? Atheism is wrong because atheists don't know. This is only an example.

God might be right here on earth somewhere. Nobody knows about all the parts of the earth. God might be living in a part of the earth nobody has visited, yet. Atheism is wrong because atheists don't know.

What is the thing that atheists don't know? Atheists don't know that God does NOT exist. Atheism is a hypocritical religion.

Cool

So now you are already trying to prove or disprove that God does not exist?

As a religious freak, I'd concentrate on the proof that God does exist not that he doesn't.  Unless of course you are already questioning your own beliefs.  Congratulations, you might be closer to the truth than you think.

There is no God, never was.  It is your mind playing tricks on you to help you survive.

Bravo! Thank you for confirming that atheism is a religion. You excel. You go beyond, by showing that you are a deceptive liar, just from the fact that you know that God might exist somewhere, yet you say He doesn't. How do you know that God might exist somewhere? Because you have so little knowledge of all that there is to know, that it is impossible for you to know that He doesn't exist.

Thanks again, for showing that atheism is a religion, and that in the adamant, professing atheists, atheism is a lie.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: