Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Investors always turn to reduce or deny bounty hunters their payments - page 5. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
It is only right but if it is to be used to derail or reduce the wage we must earn it must be wrong,
It also depends on the circumstances in which it is occurring and it is inevitable that they will need to make an annoucement before the Ico campaign can begin to alert bounty hunters to any potential change. This is a warning and it depends on you if you continue the bounty campaign you are going to join.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Every day you can read posts like this about a bad reputation on engaging in a bounty campaign. This is clearly indicating that almost no bounties are worth our time. From the beginning, we are warned by the veterans' members here that joining some bounties may waste our time. this is the true nature of bounty nowadays If they won't give you anything. they at least reduce your rewards to the smallest part as possible.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

Should the above statement be allowed to continue?

Changing terms of the bounty promotion is actually unacceptable especially after we realized that the project made a good run in its ICO crowdfunding activities. However, these people are making sure that any changes they might implement are still within the parameters they set in the first place, in other words there is nothing we, as bounty hunters, can do but obliged to their decision. There is no way we can stop them to do whatever they want to do. There is no course of action to address any complaint we may have. We have no court where we can file a case against them for some damages or to enforce the original and published terms and conditions. In summary, we are powerless and all we can do is to make some noise in this forum. This can be the big reason why many already stop doing bounties as they are not anymore that attractive to do. Still, am hoping that there will be changes come 2020, hope springs eternal as they say.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Every decisions make by the project teams will be passed onto bounty hunters by bounty managers, most times bounty allocation get reduced because the project failed to reach its target hardcap, if they pay bounty hunters when the project failed to met target it will be a total loss for the team, remember that bounty hunters like to dump, just think about it

Bounty allocation should be not reduced because at the first time the bounty manager made a thread, there are a contract that how many percont of total supply that allocated to bounty.
And i think if the project's really good, even the bounty hunter dump it, the coins will be more valuable in the future because the bounty allocation is usually just 1-2% of total supply
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Live, Hope, Win
Its up to you to join and i see other projects adds diclaimer note that they have the right to change the rules or agreement.
Either way bounty is a waste of time now, its better to spend the effort on something else rather than waiting for a long time and get paid for a measly amount.
When you say something better, can you draw me a list of the things that can be useful now sir? I will really like to Chanel my resources if I found it attractive
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Some Project owners together with some Bounty managers promise Hunters certain percentage of total tokens to be created.
These promised tokens inturn manipulates hunters to engage in these bounties expecting to be paid.
One main phrase that gets to favor this bounty managers and project owners is "bounty manager and project owners have the rigjt to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time"
Every decisions make by the project teams will be passed onto bounty hunters by bounty managers, most times bounty allocation get reduced because the project failed to reach its target hardcap, if they pay bounty hunters when the project failed to met target it will be a total loss for the team, remember that bounty hunters like to dump, just think about it
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Why not?
Changes are expected when we are doing something and to prevent an unnecessary problem such as complaints, it is important for the managers to make that statement.
in case something wrong happens with the participant or the project itself.
just make sure you are participating in something that is handled by a professional, to lessen the risk being exploited by the rules.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Its up to you to join and i see other projects adds diclaimer note that they have the right to change the rules or agreement.
Either way bounty is a waste of time now, its better to spend the effort on something else rather than waiting for a long time and get paid for a measly amount.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Live, Hope, Win
Some Project owners together with some Bounty managers promise Hunters certain percentage of total tokens to be created.
These promised tokens inturn manipulates hunters to engage in these bounties expecting to be paid.
One main phrase that gets to favor this bounty managers and project owners is "bounty manager and project owners have the rigjt to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time"
Pages:
Jump to: