Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 64. (Read 437390 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 22, 2016, 05:09:32 PM
Al Qaeda is bombing and killing innocents around the world?
But they are NOT true Muslims, obviously.

ISIS has brought this world on the brink of a third world war?

Taliban is one of the cruelest regimes in the entire world?

The most autocratic, cruel and archaic regimes belong to Islamic countries?
But they are NOT true Muslims either, obviously.

I believe there is something inherently wrong with Islam, and you don't have to be a scholar to reach that conclusion.

Friend,
Al Qaeda was an US project. Even Ladeen was Bush's business partner.
ISIS is also same... Can you imagine, they claim fighting in name of Islam but kill muslims.
Activity: 182
March 22, 2016, 05:04:48 PM
We should to ask that question "Why does christianity hate people?"
Because in world history they killed the most of people. And the second number is atheist communists like China and Russia
If you suppose muslims as terrorists, you should interrogate Western Civilisation so, that civilisation invaded their homelands for sources, didn't it?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 22, 2016, 05:02:11 PM
Al Qaeda is bombing and killing innocents around the world?

ISIS has brought this world on the brink of a third world war?

Taliban is one of the cruelest regimes in the entire world?

The most autocratic, cruel and archaic regimes belong to Islamic countries?
But they are NOT true Muslims either, obviously.

I believe there is something inherently wrong with Islam, and you don't have to be a scholar to reach that conclusion.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 22, 2016, 04:57:15 PM
When is someone going to update this thread name into English?

"Why do islam hates people?" is sooo kindergarten...

Try "Why does Islam hate people?" or "Why do Muslims hate people?", so I don't assume you are 5 years old

Many of these thread titles or answers are from non English speakers using google translate.  Not to be criticized in my opinion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
March 22, 2016, 03:52:42 PM
When is someone going to update this thread name into English?

"Why do islam hates people?" is sooo kindergarten...

Try "Why does Islam hate people?" or "Why do Muslims hate people?", so I don't assume you are 5 years old
legendary
March 22, 2016, 03:22:50 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

i'm really respect to all people,so i think religion is people secret,people believer and people rights,so we can't judge people by it religion,i will not hate islam people if they do something wrong,and also i will not hate cristian people if they do something wrong,i just hate them self without their religion,just that.

Well, what will you do with an entire crowd of people who, led by their holy cleric reciting versus from an old holyo book, stone a woman to death?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 22, 2016, 01:57:08 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

i'm really respect to all people,so i think religion is people secret,people believer and people rights,so we can't judge people by it religion,i will not hate islam people if they do something wrong,and also i will not hate cristian people if they do something wrong,i just hate them self without their religion,just that.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 22, 2016, 11:10:56 AM
Why do islam hates people?
 because islam hate there own wifes .... they keep throwing dust sheets over there heads
so if they hate there wifes they hate anyone
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
March 22, 2016, 12:22:45 PM
I am curious, how is a Muslim viewed who has effectively left Islam, who does not do the five pillars daily, never goes to church.

Well I have few examples in mind about the Muslims like that... who migrated to America/England, married a Christian there, and now do not perform the duties of Islam. We DO NOT punish them in any way, or dislike them in anyway at all too. It's their life-style, if they are not gonna obey Islam, it's their choice, but in after-world, we believe they'll be punished by God.

Extremist muslims you mean?

Yup! Honestly, Extremists exist in every religion, and they can be the main cause of troubles around.
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon
March 22, 2016, 12:02:24 PM
Does that mean you can leave islam, convert to christianity, and still be loved by your muslim family?

Of course, there are many Christians residing in my country, Pakistan, and I give them gifts on Xmas. Smiley

Yes I know. But I am specifically talking about ex muslims. Muslims who have embraced Jesus Christ as their savior, becoming Christians.

Do you give gifts to ex muslims on CHRISTmas?

No, not the gifts to ex-muslims, but atleast I say "Happy Christmas!" to them... Mostly they like it, but sometimes, extremists don't like it.

Extremist muslims you mean?

legendary
March 22, 2016, 11:55:49 AM
Does that mean you can leave islam, convert to christianity, and still be loved by your muslim family?

Of course, there are many Christians residing in my country, Pakistan, and I give them gifts on Xmas. Smiley

Yes I know. But I am specifically talking about ex muslims. Muslims who have embraced Jesus Christ as their savior, becoming Christians.

No, not the gifts to ex-muslims, but atleast I say "Happy Christmas!" to them... Mostly they like it, but sometimes, extremists don't like it.
I am curious, how is a Muslim viewed who has effectively left Islam, who does not do the five pillars daily, never goes to church.

And how is a Muslim viewed who comes right out and says "I do not believe in God."

Any Christmas presents for these two types?
legendary
March 22, 2016, 11:48:33 AM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 22, 2016, 11:39:51 AM

legendary
March 22, 2016, 11:26:15 AM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 22, 2016, 10:58:21 AM
Islam is dead. It doesn't do anything. The only Islam things done are by Muslims - people.

Is Islam peaceful? From http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Muslims simply don't know what their religion calls them to do if they are serious about the love. Some of them become serious about their Islam, and you get the violence.

Cool

Wow, that website, root cause of trying to tell people that Islam hates people. Gave the references from within the middle of whole stories of Quran. You can't just take off the part of story, read it as whole. All those lines are for those who TRY to fight Muslims/Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). Those are NOT for the people who just reside and let the Muslims live. Read the whole Quran, and you will know.

islam hates people because they think they are the true religion. and they are forcing people to believe it by means of weapons

That's the concept which terrorists are TRYING to give out, and sadly, people are believing it. I'll again say, Islam DOES NOT hate people.

Lakum dinukum wa liya diin...

"Your way is yours, and my way is mine"

QS.Al-Kafirun.

+1

legendary
March 22, 2016, 10:50:01 AM
Islam is dead. It doesn't do anything. The only Islam things done are by Muslims - people.

Is Islam peaceful? From http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Muslims simply don't know what their religion calls them to do if they are serious about the love. Some of them become serious about their Islam, and you get the violence.

Cool

Wow, that website, root cause of trying to tell people that Islam hates people. Gave the references from within the middle of whole stories of Quran. You can't just take off the part of story, read it as whole. All those lines are for those who TRY to fight Muslims/Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). Those are NOT for the people who just reside and let the Muslims live. Read the whole Quran, and you will know.

islam hates people because they think they are the true religion. and they are forcing people to believe it by means of weapons

That's the concept which terrorists are TRYING to give out, and sadly, people are believing it. I'll again say, Islam DOES NOT hate people.

QS.Al-Kafirun.

+1
legendary
March 22, 2016, 10:27:40 AM

QS.Al-Kafirun.

Many have came up with this wise saying, historically.

I rather like the take on it by Friedrich Nietzsche.

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
legendary
March 22, 2016, 10:24:23 AM
The religion of Islam is not dedicated to hating other people. That is a large generalization that many people make.
Soldiers in an army are not dedicated to killing people with their rifles.  They also have handguns, airplanes that drop bombs, and tanks.  And they'd really rather just sit around than go out and fight.

So maybe you could make a more precise statement?
Activity: 160
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 22, 2016, 10:16:29 AM

QS.Al-Kafirun.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 22, 2016, 10:14:38 AM
Islam never hate others. religion Islam teaches peace. and why a lot of people who hate Islam at the start and then got peace and embrace the religion of Islam?
Pages:
Jump to: