Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 90. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
July 07, 2015, 04:59:54 PM
Unbiased websites such as this: http://www.stopthewall.org/maps/150.shtml show the land grab graphically on accurate maps.

Wait. You really think a website named "stopthewall" is unbiased?

Let's never forget that it's Nazi Germany that killed the Jews and not Arab Palestinians. The holocaust is not an Arab problem but the Arabs have had to pay for it. Wouldn't it be fairer if we founded Israel inside Germany?

The Palestinians sided with Nazi Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

Even today "moderate" Palestinian politicians can help themselves get more votes by using the nickname "Hitler."

Hamas is explicitly genocidal towards the Jews.

Look, I understand you side with them too. Lots of people in this part of bitcointalk are essentially Nazis who want to exterminate the Jews. It's natural that you'd want to fit in and be a Nazi too. Go ahead. Enjoy yourself.

And I hope you die in a fire like all Nazis should.
Well, yeah.  We all know Bliss is rabid dog Jew Hater, but hey, he's got a cool avatar, so....

After all, those damned Jews in Israel don't hang gays, and they don't throw them off tall buildings.  Man, they are just not with the program.  Can you believe that? 

Next thing you know, a couple of these middle estern countries will go to war with each other to resolve once and for all whether to (1) hang the homos (2) throw them off tall buildings.

I so like it when pro-Muslim play the victim card and claim Islamophobia.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
July 07, 2015, 04:10:34 PM
Unbiased websites such as this: http://www.stopthewall.org/maps/150.shtml show the land grab graphically on accurate maps.

Wait. You really think a website named "stopthewall" is unbiased?

Let's never forget that it's Nazi Germany that killed the Jews and not Arab Palestinians. The holocaust is not an Arab problem but the Arabs have had to pay for it. Wouldn't it be fairer if we founded Israel inside Germany?

The Palestinians sided with Nazi Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

Even today "moderate" Palestinian politicians can help themselves get more votes by using the nickname "Hitler."

Hamas is explicitly genocidal towards the Jews.

Look, I understand you side with them too. Lots of people in this part of bitcointalk are essentially Nazis who want to exterminate the Jews. It's natural that you'd want to fit in and be a Nazi too. Go ahead. Enjoy yourself.

And I hope you die in a fire like all Nazis should.
July 07, 2015, 04:03:55 PM
If Bryant Coleman's beliefs are the result of an Israeli propaganda campaign, then the Israelis must have a very bizarre propaganda strategy.

As I've mentioned many times before, the Arab-Israeli is complicated and with a long history.

http://palestinefacts.org/

It didn't start with "hamas rockets." The fact that the rockets are usually ineffective actually supports Israeli strategy. Many Israelis used to die in suicide bombings on a regular basis. Israeli policy in the past 20 years has made suicide bombings much more difficult to carry out. Hamas is open about the fact that they're genocidal.

Most peoples beliefs are conditioned by Hollywood to one degree or another.  Not sure who runs this site that you linked to but at first glance it's not very informative.  You would learn a lot more reading these few pages I think:

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

"As I've mentioned many times before, the Arab-Israeli is complicated and with a long history."

No, the Arab-Israeli [conflict] is only 68 years long, mentioning it many times won't make it true.

You don't know what you are talking about, and yes, it's from watching too much t.v. etc.

I'd consider 68 years a long time. Maybe you're older than me. Even so, both of our links acknowledge the issue is over a century old. Just going back a century, it would be hard to argue that WW1 and the Balfour Declaration weren't vital to the history. WW1 was how Britain gained control over Transjordan after the Turkish/Ottoman empire collapsed. The Balfour Declaration already made it clear that Britain intended part of that to be a Jewish homeland.

I've looked at ifamericansknew before, and it's clearly a propaganda site rather than a site trying to inform about the history.

You might want to consider that you've been brainwashed. Maybe you should start listening to see if the same people who give you your information also talk about how the world is secretly controlled by a cabal of International Jewish Bankers and/or Lizard People.
Activity: 526
July 07, 2015, 03:49:08 PM
 Website Review - http://www.palestinefacts.org/ - Propaganda Alert
http://www.palestinefacts.org/

The website displayed above is a farce. It's a thinly disguised attempt to colour the Arab-Israeli conflict in the blue colours of Zionism and making it appear like this is the truth, at least from a Palestinian standpoint. The target audience for this website is people who are not very knowledgeable about the conflict and who don't know who to ask for information. However, even with zero facts, you will quickly discover the bias, as I will demonstrate below:

1-It's Anonymous

No one seems to want to claim responsibility for this website, as this paragraph quoted from the FAQ section demonstrates:

"There is no one individual editor. The site has been prepared by a team of writers and editors who are knowledgable of the history, politics, economics and military situation in the Middle East, based on information compiled from the best available sources. They have developed Palestine Facts to provide much-needed factual information to everyone who may be interested in the current situation in Israel, how it evolved to today's status, and what might be reasonable policies for the future."

I wonder how many of those "team of writers" are Zionist? or Arab?
Would you trust the opinion of someone without a name?

2- The nomenclature used is exclusively zionist:

For example, the Occupied West Bank is called Judea and Samaria which is a biblical name fanatic Zionists like to call Arab land that they believe belongs to them. No one (even the UN) uses such names except Israel. This is the same area where some Israeli soldiers refuse to serve on ethical grounds. The UN has issued numerous resolutions deeming Israeli settlements in that area illegal, and yet Israel continues to build on land that is not theirs.

3- Biased Maps:

"Invalid Palestinian Arab Maps.Anti-Israel forces have made an industry out of producing invalid maps that either deny the existence of Israel altogether or distort the history and modern situation."

Basically according to this "unbiased" website, any map that is pro-Palestinian is automatically anti-Israeli. What biased logic. The aim of this website is to delete Palestine from the world vocabulary. Interestingly, they do not mention anything about the Israeli Apartheid Wall which was unilaterally drawn by the Israelis and which clearly illegally annexes Arab land that does not belong to Israel.

Even Wikipedia acknowledges that: "Parts of the barrier are built on land seized from Palestinians", although their maps show a clear bias against the Palestinians by naming Arab land with Jewish names. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier

4- Biased Sources:

Any academic knows that the quality of your thesis is underpinned by the quality of your sources. This website uses exclusively Israeli sources to describe their supposed Palestinian viewpoint. It's like asking the KKK to abolish slavery. Their map references include:

The Department for Jewish Zionist Education, The Jewish Agency for Israel
    State of Israel, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    Maps of Israeli Interests in Judea and Samaria, Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies
    etc..

5- Denial of any Palestinian history or rights:

The site blatantly tries to argue everything for Israel's benifit, it even claims that the Occupied Territories are not such but they are "occupied territories" very much in the same way that Arabs try to deny Israel's existence by calling it "Israel".

There is a section called Arabian Fables that is as logical as a drunken alcoholic abusive rapist. For example:

"The "Palestinians". That is the fundamental myth.

Again, the use of the quotations to indicate that the Palestinians don't exist. Weird, because the word Palestine has been there since even before the Arabs came to Palestine, and is a Greek name in fact, more than 2000 years old. Another gaping hole in their logic especially since their website's name is Palestine Facts!

What about this:

"Josef Goebbels, the infamous propaganda minister of the Nazis, had it right. Just tell people big lies often enough and they will believe them."

Let's get it clear. This is a website full of anti-Palestinian propaganda. What is very ironic is that they use Nazi propaganda to claim that their propaganda is correct. Well two wrongs never made a right.

July 07, 2015, 03:34:17 PM
If Bryant Coleman's beliefs are the result of an Israeli propaganda campaign, then the Israelis must have a very bizarre propaganda strategy.

As I've mentioned many times before, the Arab-Israeli is complicated and with a long history.

It didn't start with "hamas rockets." The fact that the rockets are usually ineffective actually supports Israeli strategy. Many Israelis used to die in suicide bombings on a regular basis. Israeli policy in the past 20 years has made suicide bombings much more difficult to carry out. Hamas is open about the fact that they're genocidal.

Most peoples beliefs are conditioned by Hollywood to one degree or another.  Not sure who runs this site that you linked to but at first glance it's not very informative.  You would learn a lot more reading these few pages I think:

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

"As I've mentioned many times before, the Arab-Israeli is complicated and with a long history."

No, the Arab-Israeli [conflict] is only 68 years long, mentioning it many times won't make it true.

You don't know what you are talking about, and yes, it's from watching too much t.v. etc.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 07, 2015, 03:20:39 PM
The point is, Islamic writings support active violence at times and peace at other times. Therefore, who is the greater Muslim? The one who supports the violence and the peace? Or the one who only supports the peace? I haven't heard of any of them only supporting the violence... probably because they don't live long if they become this way.

Smiley
legendary
July 07, 2015, 02:45:57 PM
Let's clear up this "Islam is all peace and love," okay?

Islam is all peace and Love, It is proven by the actions and sayings of our Prophet (PBUH).....And Quran also gives a lesson of peace and love...Quran says be kind with others.

Yes agree islam is a religion of peace and war, as described by the Holly Quran. But due to the action of few extremist and non muslim pretended to be a muslim created a very bad air. Islam is not about killing muslim, Children, what terrorist are doing today is not islam. Islam tella about killing a man is the killing of hole comunity.

Agreed with you @camelson, the one who kill innocent people and bombing in markets, Mosques,Schools etc they don't have any concern with Islam and they are not muslims.......And yes killing of one Human is killing of whole humanity..

yes they are called terrorist, and they don't have Any religion, Because killing of innocent People in all religion is highly inhuman act and is prohibited, These are the people who has no concern with the humanity. They attack on every religion. They kill Muslims, Christians, Hindus and other, attack their Religious Places.

Then it must be reconciled why, earlier in this thread, several argue that Hamas is Muslim, that Arafat is Muslim.

I know for a fact that Gandi believed strongly in love and peace.  I know from his actions.

What I see of the Muslim commenters, and the Muslim community, with it's great diversity.... is something quite different.

For example we have on this thread various assertions (I will paraphrase.  If it is imperfect my fault).  

Muslim is religion of PEACE!  But if one insults the Prophet I kill him!

Muslim is religion of PEACE!  It's okay to stone to death Adulteress.  It's okay to kill homosexuals.

HAMAS is MUSLIM!  Because Israelis kill our brothers and sisters we kill their brothers and sisters (but our suicide bombers in restaurants kill many others, all innocent)

What I am seeing is not perfection, and not a perfect religion. I am seeing total chaos.

These all argue started from your side and other non muslims..@Camelson said true that the people who kill innocent people have no concern with any religion. ANd if someone insult then we have know how to take a revenge and homosexuality is forbid in Islam and if someone do this he did a big sin and Hellfire is waiting for this person.
Israeli kill innocent people, It is wrong or right ? You tell me..?

[/quote]So you have a religion of revenge?  And one in which you punish people in this life for things like homosexuality, instead of letting Allah deal with them in the next?

Suppose you see a cartoon of some guy with a big beard and a white rag wrapped around his head, with a bomb in on top.  You say "He insult the Prophet!  We must take revenge!"

But how do you even know the picture is of the Mohammed?  You don't even know what he looked like, do you.  So how do you know you haven't made a gigantic mistake.  Maybe the picture is of a Hamas bomber. 

Please explain this to me because it seems like it is totally idiotic.
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 07, 2015, 12:54:18 PM

Islam is all peace and Love, It is proven by the actions and sayings of our Prophet (PBUH).....And Quran also gives a lesson of peace and love...Quran says be kind with others.

Yes agree islam is a religion of peace and war, as described by the Holly Quran. But due to the action of few extremist and non muslim pretended to be a muslim created a very bad air. Islam is not about killing muslim, Children, what terrorist are doing today is not islam. Islam tella about killing a man is the killing of hole comunity.

Agreed with you @camelson, the one who kill innocent people and bombing in markets, Mosques,Schools etc they don't have any concern with Islam and they are not muslims.......And yes killing of one Human is killing of whole humanity..

yes they are called terrorist, and they don't have Any religion, Because killing of innocent People in all religion is highly inhuman act and is prohibited, These are the people who has no concern with the humanity. They attack on every religion. They kill Muslims, Christians, Hindus and other, attack their Religious Places.

Then it must be reconciled why, earlier in this thread, several argue that Hamas is Muslim, that Arafat is Muslim.

I know for a fact that Gandi believed strongly in love and peace.  I know from his actions.

What I see of the Muslim commenters, and the Muslim community, with it's great diversity.... is something quite different.

For example we have on this thread various assertions (I will paraphrase.  If it is imperfect my fault).  

Muslim is religion of PEACE!  It's okay to stone to death Adulteress.  It's okay to kill homosexuals.

HAMAS is MUSLIM!  Because Israelis kill our brothers and sisters we kill their brothers and sisters (but our suicide bombers in restaurants kill many others, all innocent)

What I am seeing is not perfection, and not a perfect religion. I am seeing total chaos.

These all argue started from your side and other non muslims..@Camelson said true that the people who kill innocent people have no concern with any religion. ANd if someone insult then we have know how to take a revenge and homosexuality is forbid in Islam and if someone do this he did a big sin and Hellfire is waiting for this person.
Israeli kill innocent people, It is wrong or right ? You tell me..?

[/quote]
July 07, 2015, 12:33:53 PM

July 07, 2015, 12:10:41 PM
Bombing a cafe, for example, where many people gather of many countries, is terror.  That is what you vainly try to justify by saying "Well they did it so we can do it to!!!"  

Both the sides have committed gross human rights violations in the past. As I have posted before, Hamas is a terrorist organization, which has targeted thousands of Israeli civilians in bomb and rocket attacks. But at the same time, we should not ignore the acts committed by the Israeli army, such as dropping White phosphorus bombs on the Palestinians.

You guys should research and post the actual number of civilians killed "on both sides" - which side is really targeting civilians and which side is attacking mostly soldiers - the stats are there for all to see.  Also what a "hamas rocket" is vs the enormous missiles Israel fires...really look into just these two matters - because it would inform your comments a great deal.

Currently, you are victim to various false facts installed in you by a pro-Israel news media / entertainment industry.  So much so, that your blaming the victim seems fair to you.   If you applied the same rule if you happened upon a rape, you would be making excuses for the rapist while saying "then she shouldn't be kicking and scratching like that, it's a complicated two-sided situation, yada yada yada".  lol
legendary
July 07, 2015, 12:08:14 PM

[/quote]Then it must be reconciled why, earlier in this thread, several argue that Hamas is Muslim, that Arafat is Muslim.

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2015, 11:04:58 AM

[/quote]

legendary
July 07, 2015, 10:32:20 AM
What the honorable thing to do if forced by events into such action is to only fight soldiers of the enemy.  That is not terror.  

Bombing a cafe, for example, where many people gather of many countries, is terror.  That is what you vainly try to justify by saying "Well they did it so we can do it to!!!"  

In fact, even if you said "Well they killed my brother and my daughter so I'M GOING TO KILL THEIR BROTHER AND DAUGHTER!!" ... you can't even get to that point with indiscriminate bombings, that have most of their effect on totally unrelated and innocent parties.   It is not only terror, but terror with no clear purpose.  And that's what Hamas and other violent Muslims do.

It's beyond stupid, frankly.  That is without even getting into their pledge to kill every Jew and drive them off their land <>

Your statements, attitude and approach shows the lie to your previous assertions about Islam is "peace and love."

Please don't dishonor your holy book this behavior by quoting verses to support or justify it.

I m getting your point but you didn't get my point yet..You told if someone kills your brothers and sisiters  then you will kill their Right ? Now listen to me Israelians killing Muslims,their childrens,brothers,sister etc you tell me..Muslims did wrong ? If you kill the person who kill your brother is revenge and when muslims kill then it is killing Wow great !!
No I would not.  This is continuing the cycle of violence that any great religion would speak out against. 

You didn't get my point even if you follow the "eye for an eye" old testament verse.

... you can't even get to that point with indiscriminate bombings, that have most of their effect on totally unrelated and innocent parties.   It is not only terror, but terror with no clear purpose.  And that's what Hamas and other violent Muslims do.

This is not "eye for an eye", it is sheer stupidity.

Dear if land is no more safe for muslims and they don't able to perform their religious activities due to interference of non muslims then Islam give muslims two option If they are in position then they fight with non muslims which is called Jihad and if they are not in position of jihad then their is another option that is Hijrat..
The person who did bombings and kill innocent people have no concern with Islam and Muslims..
[/quote]Now your responses are neither logically consistent with your former comments nor rational.  Please remember that this thread is public and anyone can look at the last 20 things said and note the inconsistencies.

You have a lot of crazy people doing things in Islam, but if you want to defend the indefensible, be my guest.  Just do not think you can at one moment say they are "True Islam" then at the next say they are "Not Islam."

This does not gain you respect.
copper member
July 07, 2015, 09:50:18 AM
Here's an article titled Was Muhammad Insane?

http://itsallaboutmuhammad.com/2015/03/was-muhammad-insane/

I thought it might be of interest to some of those following this thread.

These stories are almost fabricated, they failed to achieve the status of sound story. And these stories block their chain  and narrators are not reliable..
If you want to know about the life of prophet and Islam,

Prophet Muhammad (s) was born in 570 CE in Makkah (Bakka, Baca, Mecca). His father, Abdullah, died several weeks before his birth in Yathrib (Medinah) where he went to visit his father's maternal relatives. His mother died while on the return journey from Medinah at a place called ‘Abwa’ when he was six years old. He was raised by his paternal grandfather 'Abd al Muttalib (Shaybah) until the age of eight, and after his grandfather’s death by Abu Talib, his paternal uncle. 'Abd al Muttalib's mother, Salma, was a native of Medinah and he was born and raised as a young boy in Medinah before his uncle Muttalib brought him to Makkah to succeed him. Many years before Muhammad's birth, 'Abd al Muttalib had established himself as an influential leader of the Arab tribe ‘Quraish’ in Makkah and took care of the Holy sanctuary ‘Ka’bah’. Makkah was a city state well connected to the caravan routes to Syria and Egypt in the north and northwest and Yemen in the south.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/muhammad.html
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
July 07, 2015, 09:41:54 AM

[/quote]

copper member
July 07, 2015, 09:32:19 AM
What the honorable thing to do if forced by events into such action is to only fight soldiers of the enemy.  That is not terror.  

In fact, even if you said "Well they killed my brother and my daughter so I'M GOING TO KILL THEIR BROTHER AND DAUGHTER!!" ... you can't even get to that point with indiscriminate bombings, that have most of their effect on totally unrelated and innocent parties.   It is not only terror, but terror with no clear purpose.  And that's what Hamas and other violent Muslims do.

It's beyond stupid, frankly.  That is without even getting into their pledge to kill every Jew and drive them off their land <>

Your statements, attitude and approach shows the lie to your previous assertions about Islam is "peace and love."

Please don't dishonor your holy book this behavior by quoting verses to support or justify it.

I m getting your point but you didn't get my point yet..You told if someone kills your brothers and sisiters  then you will kill their Right ? Now listen to me Israelians killing Muslims,their childrens,brothers,sister etc you tell me..Muslims did wrong ? If you kill the person who kill your brother is revenge and when muslims kill then it is killing Wow great !!
No I would not.  This is continuing the cycle of violence that any great religion would speak out against. 

You didn't get my point even if you follow the "eye for an eye" old testament verse.

... you can't even get to that point with indiscriminate bombings, that have most of their effect on totally unrelated and innocent parties.   It is not only terror, but terror with no clear purpose.  And that's what Hamas and other violent Muslims do.

[/quote]

Dear if land is no more safe for muslims and they don't able to perform their religious activities due to interference of non muslims then Islam give muslims two option If they are in position then they fight with non muslims which is called Jihad and if they are not in position of jihad then their is another option that is Hijrat..
The person who did bombings and kill innocent people have no concern with Islam and Muslims..
legendary
July 07, 2015, 09:07:31 AM

[/quote]No I would not.  This is continuing the cycle of violence that any great religion would speak out against. 

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
July 07, 2015, 08:57:03 AM

That article contains fabricated stories such as Zaynab was in skimpy dress. Sites like these, they just put whatever things they get and don't check about narrator or the story or incident.
July 07, 2015, 07:24:56 AM

July 07, 2015, 07:20:49 AM
Based on the last couple of posts, I'd conclude Islam is the religion of inability-to-use-quote-tags-properly.
Pages:
Jump to: