Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 93. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 05, 2015, 04:13:22 AM
Hahahaha Respect for your words but we Muslims didn't fear anyone and we born to defend Islam. So im there for answering your queries. Our Prophet SAW is Mercy For all humanity..

If you believe that the sole purpose of your birth was to defend some religion which was invented 14 centuries ago, then might gold help you. By the way, may I ask you why you need to defend your religion? Islam is one of the largest religions in the world, and right now it is the fastest growing religion out there.
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 05, 2015, 03:43:13 AM
I don't understand actually.

Where does islam hates peoples?
Where did you (Mr.OP) see that islam hates peoples?

If you think islam hates peoples, tell me the reason. As well as i'll convey you about other religion about the same fact/thing

He said that muslims are terrorist and all attacks done by muslims. And they don't have proper reasoning on that.. Islam don't  hate people, Islam is a religion of peace thats all.

Trouble is peaceful Islam is screwed. In order to take it back from the fanatics, you will have to fight for it, which of course is not peaceful.

Your stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Hahahaha Respect for your words but we Muslims didn't fear anyone and we born to defend Islam. So im there for answering your queries. Our Prophet SAW is Mercy For all humanity..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
July 05, 2015, 03:36:08 AM

If you think islam hates peoples, tell me the reason. As well as i'll convey you about other religion about the same fact/thing

He said that muslims are terrorist and all attacks done by muslims. And they don't have proper reasoning on that.. Islam don't  hate people, Islam is a religion of peace thats all.

Trouble is peaceful Islam is screwed. In order to take it back from the fanatics, you will have to fight for it, which of course is not peaceful.

Your stuck between a rock and a hard place.

copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 05, 2015, 03:26:29 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
July 05, 2015, 12:23:11 AM

EDIT: Use 3 ropes to hang him all at once.

Using 3 ropes to hang is same as hanging with 1 rope. Roll Eyes
Not really.  Allah knows all, but he's awfully busy.

Three ropes around the neck of this guy would remind him...

But what would you do with some of these dudes that need a couple thousand ropes?

If you beleive in afterlife... you know what I mean...

I am curious, do guys like you, where you live, learn useful stuff or just a lot of this religion stuff?  What is a typical school curriculum say from age 10 to 18?

We study both religious and non-religious things. At age 10, generally, kids will be in 5th class and at 18, will be studying as undergraduate. Religious schools are opt-in but most of them attend the classes.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
July 04, 2015, 07:52:05 PM

But what would you do with some of these dudes that need a couple thousand ropes?

I am curious, do guys like you, where you live, learn useful stuff or just a lot of this religion stuff?  What is a typical school curriculum say from age 10 to 18?
July 04, 2015, 04:02:35 PM

legendary
July 04, 2015, 03:45:51 PM

July 04, 2015, 03:07:02 PM
You should not associate ones hate with their religion, but by their actions. there are people of every religion that hate others
Hate is not a religious item so the truth lies in the beholder.

Thumbs up dear (Y)
You are correct that hate is not a religious item. Person is bad his/her religion is not bad so don't blame his religion by his personal actions or bad deeds.

While you follow the narrative that you were instructed to, very few people are actually fooled by the misrepresentation of motives, events and intentions.  Here's an interesting article that talks about the approach you've been told to follow in telling your pro-Islamic messages.
 -snip-

ISIS and other such organizations are twisting things to support their claims. That does NOT make their actions Islamic.

What it  does is just create another voice in the  multiplicity of voices each of which is claiming that they have the sole path to True Islam.  That's all Islam really is, is a bunch of people shouting at each other that they have the True Islam.  You are just one of those voices.  Many of those voices have soldiers, police and some have terrorists.  These enforce their True Islam with force, and with the user of fear.

From the point of view of an outsider to Islam, who will remain an outsider, this is no different than the way Communism projected a rosy, optimistic image of the ideas of a People's Republic.  Then once and where ever the people fell for it, or had it shoved on them, before a year it was just another bunch of thugs with guns, using force, fear and intimidation to get what they wanted.

You have only succumbed to a True Scotsman logical fallacy, and are repeating it.

Twisting and telling it is true Islam does not make sense. For an outsider, it may not understand unless he/she read every aspect of Islam and understands it.

The thief steals. If he is caught, he is punished for what he has done. He suffers.

If he believes in Jesus for salvation, he is forgiven before God. He will receive his place in Heaven.

The suffering in the universe comes about because the balance has not been kept. Often suffering comes to those who didn't do anything specifically wrong for the suffering they receive. It is because the balance in nature has been lost. That is part of the reason that God is going to destroy this universe and prepare another one, a perfect one for those who accept Him.

Smiley

I don't agree with this. A person can live without commiting sins in this world. So if a person commiting sins is not punished by God, then justice is not served. For example, in this world, a person who killed one person and a person who killed more than one person, say 3 people, get the same punishment, i.e. death sentence, at the best. For justice to be done, the second person need to be hanged 3 times which is not possible in this world and hence, should be done in afterlife.

Actually, the corruption within our genes that cause us to die is sin. It might be sin that isn't committed, but it is sin. If a person won't accept Jesus salvation for all sin, or if he specifically keeps Jesus salvation from covering one particular sin, he will not make it to Heaven. Jesus must cover all sins for salvation.

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
July 04, 2015, 02:56:07 PM
You should not associate ones hate with their religion, but by their actions. there are people of every religion that hate others

Thumbs up dear (Y)
You are correct that hate is not a religious item. Person is bad his/her religion is not bad so don't blame his religion by his personal actions or bad deeds.

While you follow the narrative that you were instructed to, very few people are actually fooled by the misrepresentation of motives, events and intentions.  Here's an interesting article that talks about the approach you've been told to follow in telling your pro-Islamic messages.
 -snip-

ISIS and other such organizations are twisting things to support their claims. That does NOT make their actions Islamic.

What it  does is just create another voice in the  multiplicity of voices each of which is claiming that they have the sole path to True Islam.  That's all Islam really is, is a bunch of people shouting at each other that they have the True Islam.  You are just one of those voices.  Many of those voices have soldiers, police and some have terrorists.  These enforce their True Islam with force, and with the user of fear.

From the point of view of an outsider to Islam, who will remain an outsider, this is no different than the way Communism projected a rosy, optimistic image of the ideas of a People's Republic.  Then once and where ever the people fell for it, or had it shoved on them, before a year it was just another bunch of thugs with guns, using force, fear and intimidation to get what they wanted.

You have only succumbed to a True Scotsman logical fallacy, and are repeating it.

That is why one can say the sharia law he follows is the true and only one but not the one followed by the iranians...

legendary
July 04, 2015, 02:51:26 PM

Thumbs up dear (Y)

-snip-

Twisting and telling it is true Islam does not make sense. For an outsider, it may not understand unless he/she read every aspect of Islam and understands it.

A logical fallacy when established, effectively ends the argument.  There is no ducking and dodging and using misdirection or claiming "You need to read <>."

There is also no need for debate as to the high frequency of war and violence between various True Islams.  It's obvious to any observer and has been statistically tabulated.  Your sects are in fact fighting over who has the True Islam.

Observing and reporting on these realities (as I am doing) does NOT mean they make sense.  But that is a function of the True Islams, not of my imperfect understanding of the situation.  You have a great many things going on in Islamic cultures that do not make sense.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 04, 2015, 02:50:52 PM

Thumbs up dear (Y)

-snip-

The thief steals. If he is caught, he is punished for what he has done. He suffers.

If he believes in Jesus for salvation, he is forgiven before God. He will receive his place in Heaven.

The suffering in the universe comes about because the balance has not been kept. Often suffering comes to those who didn't do anything specifically wrong for the suffering they receive. It is because the balance in nature has been lost. That is part of the reason that God is going to destroy this universe and prepare another one, a perfect one for those who accept Him.

Smiley

I don't agree with this. A person can live without commiting sins in this world. So if a person commiting sins is not punished by God, then justice is not served. For example, in this world, a person who killed one person and a person who killed more than one person, say 3 people, get the same punishment, i.e. death sentence, at the best. For justice to be done, the second person need to be hanged 3 times which is not possible in this world and hence, should be done in afterlife.

Actually, the corruption within our genes that cause us to die is sin. It might be sin that isn't committed, but it is sin. If a person won't accept Jesus salvation for all sin, or if he specifically keeps Jesus salvation from covering one particular sin, he will not make it to Heaven. Jesus must cover all sins for salvation.

Smiley

legendary
July 04, 2015, 02:47:31 PM

So what happens if Islam influences a person to do a good deed? Obviously it works the other way as well, and Islam must deny any connection to this good deed.

If a person doesn't believe in Jesus for salvation, he can't do any good works. They might appear to be good works. They might benefit somebody. But they don't become good works until the person doing them believes in Jesus salvation. Why? 'Cause if he doesn't accept Jesus salvation, he will go to Hell when he dies (proving that he was bad), and works done by a bad person can't be good works, even if they are twisted by God to produce good results.

Smiley

Well no, because a person that is only being good because they want to get into heaven is greedy and selfish, their good deed is only pretend. It would only accumulate black marks.

If they believe in Jesus for salvation, even the black marks are covered, forgiven, and made as though they were not there.

Smiley

That means they don't suffer for the bad things they did?

Yes. That's what makes it so very very dangerous.
People can do what the hell they like, but just as long as they believe in the bible God, everything will be alright. I don't like that way of thinking.

This is not totally correct.  A person can have remorse and be forgiven.  Suffering is not a necessary component of the equation.  I am not Christian but these are basic concepts in human behavior.  Yes the fundamentalist interpretation of it, regarding "Jesus for salvation" is a bit peculiar.   Not all Christian sects believe that, of course.

I am just saying that if I do something wrong, and sincerely regret it and tell the person wronged of that, the matter can stop right there.  Suffering may occur within one's mind, instead of being projected on him by society at large, say in the form of criminal prosecution (or religious prosecution). 

Strong point ^^. Not every piece of justice or injustice always receives what seems to be the right reward or punishment. Often there is no punishment for specific wrongs. Often there is punishment when no wrong has been done. The universe simply operates this way.

Smiley
July 04, 2015, 02:44:38 PM

Thumbs up dear (Y)

-snip-

Smiley

legendary
July 04, 2015, 02:42:54 PM

So what happens if Islam influences a person to do a good deed? Obviously it works the other way as well, and Islam must deny any connection to this good deed.

If a person doesn't believe in Jesus for salvation, he can't do any good works. They might appear to be good works. They might benefit somebody. But they don't become good works until the person doing them believes in Jesus salvation. Why? 'Cause if he doesn't accept Jesus salvation, he will go to Hell when he dies (proving that he was bad), and works done by a bad person can't be good works, even if they are twisted by God to produce good results.

Smiley

Well no, because a person that is only being good because they want to get into heaven is greedy and selfish, their good deed is only pretend. It would only accumulate black marks.

If they believe in Jesus for salvation, even the black marks are covered, forgiven, and made as though they were not there.

Smiley

People can do what the hell they like, but just as long as they believe in the bible God, everything will be alright. I don't like that way of thinking.

This is not totally correct.  A person can have remorse and be forgiven.  Suffering is not a necessary component of the equation.  I am not Christian but these are basic concepts in human behavior.  Yes the fundamentalist interpretation of it, regarding "Jesus for salvation" is a bit peculiar.   Not all Christian sects believe that, of course.

I am just saying that if I do something wrong, and sincerely regret it and tell the person wronged of that, the matter can stop right there.  Suffering may occur within one's mind, instead of being projected on him by society at large, say in the form of criminal prosecution (or religious prosecution). 

legendary
July 04, 2015, 02:39:19 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley
legendary
July 04, 2015, 02:34:27 PM

Thumbs up dear (Y)

-snip-

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
July 04, 2015, 02:26:17 PM

Smiley

Smiley

July 04, 2015, 02:22:37 PM

Smiley

Smiley

legendary
July 04, 2015, 02:15:59 PM

Smiley

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: