Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON? - page 19. (Read 2919 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
For myself, I have 100% belief in bitcoin right from the start as I was part of the people bitcoin improved his financial status. Many people scream because, they have lost money in crypto market. Bitcoin went from 19k to 6.5k and many people sold off and tot bitcoin is dead. So, that's they reason many people say that bitcoin is dead but of course bitcoin isn't dead. I believe in it and I know it would make new highs over the years
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.
Pages:
Jump to: