Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 17. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 02:22:02 AM
I would not have a problem with paying taxes as long as they are used for good and reasonable services. But since in my country the taxes are ridiculously high and the money goes to the wrong place causing shitty public services it is nonsense.
This issue is everywhere in countries where Bitcoin is using and accepting as a currency because the government can not easily implement tax on the cryptocurrency and in a way they are wrong too because it is a currency and not asset. They have no right to implement tax over cryptocurrencies which is a common fact as we know that tax is only possible if we hold assets.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 01:08:19 AM
The money you pay in taxes goes to many places. In addition to paying the salaries of government workers, your tax dollars also help to support common resources, such as police and firefighters.Tax money helps to ensure the roads you travel on are safe and well-maintained. Taxes fund public libraries and parks. Taxes are also used to fund many types of government programs that help the poor and less fortunate, as well as many schools. Tax is very important without it what will happen to our government.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 12:58:14 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
The first place,thing. The first place, I believe it in your own site, but its my account so I create your computer, and the market will continue. The only one who are not capitalism. The first is that you can get the market it is possible to invest in cryptocurrency that you are respectable in this way,
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
July 03, 2018, 12:35:42 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Actually its normal to pay taxes so that the government have a funds to their project. Actually its helps also to other people who dont have a work. Taxes helps other people to make their own resources.
without our fund from taxes, goverment need other resource to developt their country.maybe its source is bond from other country.but before it happend , as good citizen we should pay taxes.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 12:03:14 AM

Actually its normal to pay taxes so that the government have a funds to their project. Actually its helps also to other people who dont have a work. Taxes helps other people to make their own resources.
Activity: 29
July 02, 2018, 11:27:08 PM
I think something like this happens because most governments in developing countries rely solely on taxes for their country's income. they have no natural resources such as oil or other mining materials so they rely solely on taxes. the tax is used to run the country's economy. and for ordinary people can not refuse them.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 11:19:50 PM
Taxes become the largest state revenue the state uses to build all the territory in Indonesia as well as to improve the servants of society. Therefore, citizen participation is required to pay dutifully.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 02, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

It's mandatory to all citizen of a country to pay the taxes because the taxes we pay will be use to develop, fund, emergency funds etc. That is why is a violence to not paying their taxes. The problems is why people don't want to pay their taxes is some people in the government are corrupt..
we need self-awareness about the importance of paying taxes. this will be very useful for the development of our country, especially for the economic development of society.
Activity: 78
July 02, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

It's mandatory to all citizen of a country to pay the taxes because the taxes we pay will be use to develop, fund, emergency funds etc. That is why is a violence to not paying their taxes. The problems is why people don't want to pay their taxes is some people in the government are corrupt..
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 10:51:07 PM
Because people doesn't know the reality about how the government is corrupting us through taxes. The state takes away money by force then use it for what they like and you are not treated as a client and you don't have the choice not to pay for the "services".
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

Taxes is mandated to all people leaving in that certain country's to pay their taxes to government. The government are very strict about this regulation because taxes are the main sources of their income as to use their projects  like public hospitals,  school,  market road. And many others that under the government projects.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
July 02, 2018, 05:20:03 PM
Because taxes are something that is mandatory for the people where the money can be used to build facilities in the country and improve infrastructure in every city for the better. So by paying taxes we participate in the development of the country for the better, although there are still corrupted by the government, but in the end it will all be uncovered as well.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 02, 2018, 04:51:21 PM
so basically no one wants to pay the taxes.
everyone wants to have the services but they want to determine themselves how much of each service they consume and how much they pay for it and whom they buy it from.

the government is nothing but the most organized band of robbers on the geographical area they control.
somehow they manage to fool some of the sheeple with their silly flags and anthem songs that paying the protection money is for their own good.

You are basically arguing that people should receive services from the government, but should not pay any taxes. If this happened then the government would not be receiving money to pay for such services, so how would you suggest they pay for such services? 

I am arguing that people buy the services they need in the quantity that they need from anyone they want, not necessarily from the group of people called the government.
I agree with your opinion. we can use bitcoin and altcoin like fiat currency. we can buy bitcoin clothes or things. Not necessary through the government
Activity: 38
July 02, 2018, 04:40:22 PM
In some advanced country, tax goes along way in helping the government to run some public affairs. I see tax as a responsibility so that we don't have to complain of government not doing anything. Tax is essential for community development.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
July 02, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
I hate taxes as much as the next girl does. However taxes pay for schools, healthcare, defence and roads etc. I hate paying taxes but they do help create a decent country to live in. But if taxes are too high, people either dont pay or leave the country if they can. Low and fair taxes are much more desirable.

What a funny that you compared tax by girls, are girls also taxing you? Anyway, we all hate tax for sure but let us just be thankful on the other side as we are having at least peaceful country that will protect us if we need to.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 03:37:33 PM
I hate taxes as much as the next girl does. However taxes pay for schools, healthcare, defence and roads etc. I hate paying taxes but they do help create a decent country to live in. But if taxes are too high, people either dont pay or leave the country if they can. Low and fair taxes are much more desirable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
July 02, 2018, 03:03:01 PM
Of course people has to pay their taxes because it is their responsibility as a citizen of their country to be faithful in paying their taxes because it is for the betterment of their own country so that the government could make more projects and facilities needed by the citizens and for the betterment of the future.
If it is law required then there is nothing we can't do about it but to follow what is regulated, we should always follow the rules, rather than having a case of tax avoidance or many more, and for me I won't allow that to happen in my life so I would just follow rules rather thank having in jail.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 01:27:08 PM
because order by law. if not paying taxes, then the consequences is break the law. i think only a few people will pay taxes if there are no law about taxes
Activity: 73
July 02, 2018, 12:26:32 PM
Of course people has to pay their taxes because it is their responsibility as a citizen of their country to be faithful in paying their taxes because it is for the betterment of their own country so that the government could make more projects and facilities needed by the citizens and for the betterment of the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
July 02, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
Because there is already a rule they may not want to look for problems and ultimately pay taxes. Paying taxes is also not too much if we see also because only a few percent of our income during our work.
Pages:
Jump to: