Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 19. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:36:43 AM
It takes people who know what the government uses the tax for to pay taxes.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
People agree to pay taxes because they knew what is the purpose of tax.
They are aware that their money is helping the whole country. And people agree to it because of the law. If they did not pay their taxes, they will go against the law.

Tax is a  necessity for the governnment to be able to develop and do their projects. People agree to pay taxes because we know that it can help us through the government projects like schools and hospitals and we know  that we  can benefit from it.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:44:20 PM
Because tax is for the development of the country and also it is used to pay public workers such as government employees and politician that serves the country. Without tax the country's economy will destroyed and that will lead the country into chaos.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 30, 2018, 03:29:28 PM
people agree to pay taxes because it is the right thing and if you want to live as comfortable as you live you should give something in order to get so there is nothing to disagree with this.
Activity: 117
June 30, 2018, 03:25:22 PM
because paying the tax is fixed by the moderator, and also tax revenue can be used for necessary renewal, taxes need to be in use so that everyone can be tertip in work, but do not use excessive taxes.
Activity: 108
June 30, 2018, 02:31:30 PM
People agree to pay tax because that money shoud help country to improve and shoud be circle that makes everyone happy but in most reality cases its not ,most of tax money in countrys like mine is stolen by politicians and money launded by diffrrent associations or organizations ...so i understand  some people dont want to pay tax because when you giving someone constantly money you want something to return but when you dont get nothing and your country is in worst condition every year go the hell with tax and everthing,not that i encourage someone to not pay tax everyone shoud pay tax but if govermant is decent
Activity: 179
June 30, 2018, 01:19:50 PM
People are willing to pay taxes. We know that bitcoin has been banned in many countries. And in countries where bitcoin does not ban, all the countries have to pay tax. So, I can say that for all those countries do not prevent bitcoin use.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
June 30, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
There are many reasons why pay taxes. Remember that taxes is the lifeblood of any government. It will be used to spend of government projects like in infrastructure, healthcare, government staff and employees, Police and military and so forth. It is needed for government to deliver basic services to its citizens.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
That is impossible. everyone will obey the laws of every country. so will everybody be fighting if using a weapon just to break a rule that I think is not too difficult?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
Because it is basically a good thing in my view that I give something for the community and I get useful and good services in return. However, in many countries money goes to wrong places and instead of serving the community politicians steal the money... that is pretty annoying and makes me doubt the system
Activity: 47
June 30, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

And how else can the government earn money, if not on taxes from citizens.
Activity: 243
Merit: 9
June 30, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
If you are one to not pay taxes then you are running the risk of getting thrown in jail.
Paying taxes is part of what makes society function as a whole and without taxes there would be financial burden worldwide.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
June 30, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
I would not have a problem with paying taxes as long as they are used for good and reasonable services. But since in my country the taxes are ridiculously high and the money goes to the wrong place causing shitty public services it is nonsense.
The issue is that in most countries, though the citizens pay their taxes, the government doesn't use it for the right purposes and when they don't pay, you are going to be jailed for tax evasion which is a very serious crime.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
June 30, 2018, 10:36:33 AM
You aren’t giving the government money for nothing in return.   Taxes pay for infrastructure that directly benefits the person paying them in most cases.  You are paying for roads, schools, police, fire service and about 100 other things I can think of off the top of my head. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
June 30, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Paying taxes is mandatory for the government to have funds and improve the economy but if the government will be legalizing cryptocurrency then people can live a wealthy life due to the profit that they can get over trading.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 10:07:55 AM
People agree to pay taxes because they knew what is the purpose of tax.
They are aware that their money is helping the whole country. And people agree to it because of the law. If they did not pay their taxes, they will go against the law.
Activity: 114
June 30, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
I would not have a problem with paying taxes as long as they are used for good and reasonable services. But since in my country the taxes are ridiculously high and the money goes to the wrong place causing shitty public services it is nonsense.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 03:45:54 AM
Well, what can we do? Almost everyone has to pay taxes. But in most countries you also get back something from the government.
In germany we have a good infrastructure they paid by tax. Or for example when you lost your job or get sick and can´t work anymore,
the government pay the rent and give some money to life. Not much but it´s enough to live.
I hated too to pay tax, but maybe the time comes when I also need help from the government.
I hope not, but who knows.
Exactly!With everything that we are doing there is a consequence that is why we just need to follow rules instead of fighting with the rules or against the government because if they have seen that we are not doing our obligation then there is a consequence for it and I don't think we will love the consequence.

I agree, we should follow rules and regulations so that we can avoid future conflicts. Though we cannot force everyone to follow it and we cannot tell them what to do with their belongings.
We have to follow the rules man. You do not have any other option. Look at all those countries in Europe who have really pursued a lot. What is the reason behind that? Of course they a loyal towards the state and have been paying taxes. The Norway tax is people the most and look at their standard of living. Almost all the tax money is being used to improve the living standards.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
June 29, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
I see this topic is still active even it was created few years ago.
First I don't agree to pay tax but as I am forced to pay tax I have to pay it and I don't think about that too much. Taxes in my country are so high, it is like bunch of thief's have written them, and I that is not far away from truth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 06:16:51 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
yes they agree because taxes is a Good for pur community or in our economy because tax will ko in also they need like fixing a road but other people have no trust in goverment because they are thinking that taxes will go in corruption if we pay taxes we should trust.
Pages:
Jump to: