Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people keep saying bitcoin is disappearing? - page 4. (Read 506 times)

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
I see this post all the time, people who keep saying that bitcoin will soon disappear or we are about to see the end of bitcoin. I read somewhere that the price of bitcoin this year is not the lowest since bitcoin's inception. It has dipped lower before, if I remember correctly, it was 80% drop. With that in mind, how could people say that bitcoin is about to cease existence? If it can survive an 80% drop, surely it can survive the drop this year, right?

Where its disappearing? Question was created for the sake? Day by day bitcoin is understood and welcomed by new investors. Many people are ready to invest in bitcoin and hold it for future. Because the price will have masive growth, all are expect by the end of this year it will happen.  Now only it becomes more and more popular among the people. Worldwide it becomes so popular due to its blockchain technology many countries now accepted bitcoin as legal in their country. Then how can it disappearing its not a true

I agree that it was just their techniques to divert other people's mindset, for them to expect changes with bitcoin and they kept on trying to ruin cryptocurrency growth. Bitcoin won't disappear and by those reasons with positive impact to it's community, no reasons for bitcoin to be removed on our decentralized system of crypto. However this can be legal in the future and the demand will continue to rise sophisticatedly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
I see this post all the time, people who keep saying that bitcoin will soon disappear or we are about to see the end of bitcoin. I read somewhere that the price of bitcoin this year is not the lowest since bitcoin's inception. It has dipped lower before, if I remember correctly, it was 80% drop. With that in mind, how could people say that bitcoin is about to cease existence? If it can survive an 80% drop, surely it can survive the drop this year, right?

Where its disappearing? Question was created for the sake? Day by day bitcoin is understood and welcomed by new investors. Many people are ready to invest in bitcoin and hold it for future. Because the price will have masive growth, all are expect by the end of this year it will happen.  Now only it becomes more and more popular among the people. Worldwide it becomes so popular due to its blockchain technology many countries now accepted bitcoin as legal in their country. Then how can it disappearing its not a true
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: