Author

Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?! - page 125. (Read 225548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
January 16, 2016, 06:41:07 PM
If anyone reads the first post of this discussion about why people is saying btw is dead, you will realize that its from 2014. From this date bitcoin dead some millions of times, there were a lot of articles announcing the dead. But we are on 2016 and today bitcoin price is increasing near 10 % from yesterday lowest price. Some users wants to move the price to lower levels to buy more bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
January 16, 2016, 06:30:24 PM
Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!

Because they don't know what they're talking about. Those people are just handing their bitcoins to someone else who deserves them more.
I think they do it for two reasons.
1.They want people to start selling so they can buy at cheap price.
2.They have lost lots of btc to gambling and now wants other to abandon bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 16, 2016, 04:49:56 PM
Most people are here just to troll.
if bitcoin was dead, then why do we see so many venture capital going intb bitcoin start ups?
It make no sense to say it's dead right?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 16, 2016, 03:34:27 PM
People who are not getting profit or lost a bit are saying that the bitcoin is dead, the price was dropping now its increasing a bit so it's normal.
agreed politely,
yeah that's the reason why do people saying bitcoin is dead and it's almost 100 times they said that,
the bitcoin's price is increasing right now, so i think its a perfect time to buy some before the price hit $ 430 again, just hoping people dont panic
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 16, 2016, 03:20:59 PM
People who are not getting profit or lost a bit are saying that the bitcoin is dead, the price was dropping now its increasing a bit so it's normal.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2016, 06:47:02 AM
People keep saying BTC is dead because they want buy cheap BTC before the block halving Wink

I have the same idea.
By the way, it is always the same.
Every week there is someone (or a few ones) who posts here a topic saying that bitcoin is dead. Mostly it is a newbie. But after all these years, bitcoin is still alive and bitcoin will keep on living. Over 10 years, bitcoin will still exist.

Bitcoins already died 88 times according to https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

There is an answer Roll Eyes
Activity: 952
January 16, 2016, 06:46:25 AM
People keep saying BTC is dead because they want buy cheap BTC before the block halving Wink

Yeah and the reality is that neither btc is dead nor it will be dead in the coming years, if you look at the statistics then  bitcoin is getting more and more popular day by day, and the adoption level increases then there would be more price stability.
Activity: 630
January 16, 2016, 06:44:18 AM

I have the same idea.
By the way, it is always the same.
Every week there is someone (or a few ones) who posts here a topic saying that bitcoin is dead. Mostly it is a newbie. But after all these years, bitcoin is still alive and bitcoin will keep on living. Over 10 years, bitcoin will still exist.
Activity: 854
January 16, 2016, 06:41:41 AM
Activity: 700
January 16, 2016, 06:35:08 AM
Bitcoins already died 88 times according to https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
When I pressed on that link, I looked at the website for 1 second and then I closed it. It was a shit website.
Activity: 700
January 16, 2016, 06:24:02 AM
Bitcoin is not and will not be dead. Bitcoin is very much alive. I think there's an upcoming GFC, and there are signs. People will change their fiat to assets like bitcoin, and bitcoin will spike.

The government cannot take your money unless they break into your house and take your trezor, or jack your computer. And I'm sure that if they don't have a compelling reason, your protected by law.
I also believe that there is an upcoming gfc. But people aren't moving their assets to Bitcoin. Otherwise that price would be rising.
Activity: 434
January 16, 2016, 05:27:03 AM
Because as you can see, today the bitcoin price keep decrease until now. and we don't know how about the bitcoin price tomorrow, it will be worse or going up. it's make people said that bitcoin is dead.
Activity: 334
January 16, 2016, 05:23:36 AM
Activity: 714
January 16, 2016, 04:38:11 AM
People are saying BTC is dead, so that other people follow the flow like lemmings and sell all their coins cheap. Later those people
who say BTC is dead, will re-buy BTC for cheaper prices and as a result they have increased their volume.
People saying bitcoin is dead just due to the drastic fall in the value of every bitcoin. At the same time there is not that fall in the competing alternative coins. Everything come to a Static growth level, Still that great fluctuations will be there which does't mean bitcoin is dead.
Activity: 334
January 16, 2016, 04:31:54 AM
People are saying BTC is dead, so that other people follow the flow like lemmings and sell all their coins cheap. Later those people
who say BTC is dead, will re-buy BTC for cheaper prices and as a result they have increased their volume.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 16, 2016, 04:13:22 AM
Sir,

We can deliver financial service/instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.

Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service.  Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

For further details contact us with the below information....

Thank you.
Rajagopal Muthusamy
Skype ID: rmsfunding.gopal

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
January 16, 2016, 04:11:41 AM
I really don't know why people are saying this. Maybe because the price is dropping rapidly. I hope it goes back up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
January 15, 2016, 11:20:42 AM
Those people who keep on saying bitcoin is already dead were probably people that used to sell all their at a lower rate before and probably they were butthurt and full of regrets right now seeing bitcoin having a good price Cheesy I said that cuz if ever that will happen to me, I will also say bitcoin is dead Grin

Yes, there are many different kind of people who has either missed or refused the bitcoin benefits. Ups and downs are most common for any commodity, so bitcoin also faced a downfall from $1200 to $200 levels. Bit this is not the evidence for claiming bitcoin is dead.

If those people accept the reality and find the usefulness of bitcoin, the bitcoin will be very popular, it will be used widely.
Activity: 826
December 12, 2015, 10:28:57 AM
Those people who keep on saying bitcoin is already dead were probably people that used to sell all their at a lower rate before and probably they were butthurt and full of regrets right now seeing bitcoin having a good price Cheesy I said that cuz if ever that will happen to me, I will also say bitcoin is dead Grin

Yes, there are many different kind of people who has either missed or refused the bitcoin benefits. Ups and downs are most common for any commodity, so bitcoin also faced a downfall from $1200 to $200 levels. Bit this is not the evidence for claiming bitcoin is dead.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 12, 2015, 10:26:57 AM
I think that people that are hating bitcoin will say these words, bitcoin is "reborning" and soon will shine.
Jump to: