Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?! - page 92. (Read 225548 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I think people don't have proper knowledge about Bitcoin and that's the reason why they get in any conclusion very fast without knowing the actual situation. And their conclusion might be wrong because they don't have strong base about it.

Only a few percentage are considering bitcoin is dead. Its just due to the value that is getting up and down within a few days and not getting stable over a particular price for a long time.
yeah just a few people doing a stupid thing but if people are very influential or famous person to say it. then it will probably little  impact to the bitcoin. I think there are a lot of reasons more than people who do not know what is bitcoin? and of course there are many objectives contained behind the words "bitocin will die"

Bad news travels faster then good news, and people take rumors very seriously and start to follow it, but the fact is that they really don't know what bitcoin is exactly is.
Really a few people who dislike bitcoin are responsible for these rumours, actually they don't know what bitcoin is, if they know they won't create this negative impact on bitcoin.
Indeed many people dislike Bitcoin now because the value of Bitcoin is also not even that high now and that is the problem because they want to earn some profit.
And that is not possible now because it keeps only stable and that is the problem, they want to have profit fast.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
They are saying that because they are negative about Bitcoin and the reason is that the value of Bitcoin is now quite low and they want to sell it with a huge profit.
But that is not possible now because the value keeps stable and that is the reason that they are going to say some stupid things.
yeah they are already tired of waiting too long and then the price is very long time for the ride then they said bitcoin will die.
But they only wait for one month only. it was a short time
Few people keep on saying Bitcoin is dead, even when it is not. They want it to be dead but their dreams can not be fulfilled.
BTC has made so much penetration in the current economy now its almost impossible to keep bitcoin out. In future without bitcoin (in any case), world economy may fall into dying.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
People who don't what exactly bitcoin is will keep on spreading this news, but people who knows bitcoin very well will never make this statement, we should not care what people around us think of bitcoin.

New year means new chances. it might be that we will start the new year with a rally because people are hoarding bitcoins as the block halving is approaching.

Yup people are really holding bitcoins because of the halving and to keep saying bitcoin is dead would mean that they want to lower its price bitcoin price is increasing now.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
They are saying that because they are negative about Bitcoin and the reason is that the value of Bitcoin is now quite low and they want to sell it with a huge profit.
But that is not possible now because the value keeps stable and that is the reason that they are going to say some stupid things.
yeah they are already tired of waiting too long and then the price is very long time for the ride then they said bitcoin will die.
Firsly bitcoin will never die.
Secondly the people who say bitcoin will die are those who have interest and shares in FIAT in terms of more investments.
This might be a reason they dont want to see bitcoin blossoms.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
People who don't what exactly bitcoin is will keep on spreading this news, but people who knows bitcoin very well will never make this statement, we should not care what people around us think of bitcoin.

New year means new chances. it might be that we will start the new year with a rally because people are hoarding bitcoins as the block halving is approaching.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
I don't believe there is actual agenda against bitcoin, only trigger FOOD OF/ FOOD ON, when is needed. Folks must realise, many makes money this way, and this is not illegal. Everything is possible and allowed in this game. Don't take it to heart.

Nobody hates bitcoin and blockchain!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
They want you to sell it with losses so they can make winnings! Smiley
Exactly!
They have a hidden agenda, nothing wrong with that, just do not believe it.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
They want you to sell it with losses so they can make winnings! Smiley
Activity: 574
Really a few people who dislike bitcoin are responsible for these rumours, actually they don't know what bitcoin is, if they know they won't create this negative impact on bitcoin.
I dislike bad weather, but I do not spread rumours about it. My point is: I think the people who spread rumours like bitcoin and hope the price gets lowered.
Activity: 658
I think people don't have proper knowledge about Bitcoin and that's the reason why they get in any conclusion very fast without knowing the actual situation. And their conclusion might be wrong because they don't have strong base about it.

Only a few percentage are considering bitcoin is dead. Its just due to the value that is getting up and down within a few days and not getting stable over a particular price for a long time.
yeah just a few people doing a stupid thing but if people are very influential or famous person to say it. then it will probably little  impact to the bitcoin. I think there are a lot of reasons more than people who do not know what is bitcoin? and of course there are many objectives contained behind the words "bitocin will die"

Bad news travels faster then good news, and people take rumors very seriously and start to follow it, but the fact is that they really don't know what bitcoin is exactly is.
real hater is a person who knows the ins and outs about bitcoin. they look for bitcoin weaknesses and publish it so that bitcoin has an ugly picture. so many people will go out of bitcoin.
because their purpose so that bitcoin disappear and no longer be used.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

I kind of agree with this theory, there a lot of people dislike bitcoin up until now, they think bitcoin as terrorist currency and bitcoin can cause economics catastrophic, so in order to decrease the power of bitcoin they spread false rumour
Activity: 168

The lack of knowledge these people have are the only cause for this news they need to know more about the benefits of bitcoin and its good traits then they will change their mind.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 350
Every speculations here can be very profitable, so i'm guessing this one is best one when is needed. Actually those talks don't bother me, i just watching people's reactions, and emotions. Sometimes they made a profit for me to. Grin

Trolls will be trolls. I therefore would not listen or consider their talk. If you are smart you just ignore them. And follow the markets to see what is happening.
Remember it is your money involved here.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Every speculations here can be very profitable, so i'm guessing this one is best one when is needed. Actually those talks don't bother me, i just watching people's reactions, and emotions. Sometimes they made a profit for me to. Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Activity: 280

BTC is not dead.
Activity: 168

BTC is forever and you cant dent this fact, even if u keep saying bitcoins will die.

Even though there are negative news about bitcoin it will not die easy as that there are still people who believe in bitcoin and that whats keep bitcoin alive.

No matter how many times they say that bitcoin is dead there will always be users who wont believe that and just continue to love bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: