Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?! - page 88. (Read 225548 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think less people saying this nonsense words nowdays, cause bitcoin is keep rising and also become much popular since it born. So now many haters are so upset i'm sure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
People are saying that because they are negative about the currency because they cant sell it on the moment now because the value is not high enough to make that high profit.
And it would be better if they have the patience for it to wait a longer time and sell it after the price rise.
It's also the fact that some people have missed several great buying opportunities below $300 and that's how they develop some kind of a hate towards Bitcoin. They blame Bitcoin for their own wrongdoing.

I am not sure why people keep saying that the Bitcoin is dead because there are still allot of people that continue to make money of it. Maybe the people that are saying this did not succeed in making money and being successful.

The development is going on and the discussion about the block size f.e. is very intense. It seems to me that bitcoin is more alive then ever?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
People are saying that because they are negative about the currency because they cant sell it on the moment now because the value is not high enough to make that high profit.
And it would be better if they have the patience for it to wait a longer time and sell it after the price rise.
It's also the fact that some people have missed several great buying opportunities below $300 and that's how they develop some kind of a hate towards Bitcoin. They blame Bitcoin for their own wrongdoing.
Activity: 350
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I guess that people say it is dead because of the price being stable. If the price is stable then no one can make money and that is what is bothering people allot.
But at the moment Bitcoin is not dead and the price is changing.

Making money through bitcoin is not only through rise in price of it, but there are other ways also where someone can earn a good amount of bitcoin, and I will say that if the price come to stability then the chances for earning bitcoin will be increased much more as then more businesses will adopt bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Some of the people who say bitcoin is dead is because they are shorter, they want to profit from the low price.
Activity: 392
I guess that people say it is dead because of the price being stable. If the price is stable then no one can make money and that is what is bothering people allot.

Price is increasing nowadays and everyone is loving  it, as everyone wants to make good profits from and it,  and few people who have gone through losses in past are busy in spreading rumors that bitcoin is dead.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
People don't want to accept the change which BTC can bring.
Activity: 23
Bitcoin is still just catching on and may never fully catch on.  People don't know the potential benefits to it and only see the negative news.
Activity: 448
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
I expect people just say that because they didn't get in early enough to get some so they are mad at missing out on a possibility good investment. And since it is rising now steadily that would make them extra angry  Grin
I think a majority of the people who say Bitcoin is dead are the ones who are angry because of the increase in value, but I have a feeling there are some people who truly think a thriving community like this is a dead community. Some people are just delusional I guess.

They could always get in on it now, but that's their choice.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check my CyberSecurity Shop
People will say anythings is dead if they didn't profit from it. Trying, failing and blaming the ...
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I expect people just say that because they didn't get in early enough to get some so they are mad at missing out on a possibility good investment. And since it is rising now steadily that would make them extra angry  Grin
Activity: 560
Well if the countries accept bitcoin instead forbid it ,bitcoin would be already mainstream and being used by all and everywhere till countries have a regulamentacion around bitcoin,not control of it just some rules and their tax about this new money and investment option.We are on the right place at the right moment open doors ,soo slowly we will get the world to accept and use bitcoin .
Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!

Because they are a jealous bunch, most of them are butt hurt because they missed the boat and don't have enough money to buy lots of BTC. So they dream about $1 Bitcoin and how they'll buy thousands if that happens.
Yeah I agree there are just mad because they cannot afford the present Bitcoin price. So now they are waiting for the halving and hope that they then can buy some coins.
Yeah but they also keep saying it is dead because the price was stable for such a long time and people just do not have the patient for it. I also do not have the patient for it all the time.

If price is stable then it doesn't mean that it is dead but if the price falls extremely then people starts to make assumptions that bitcoin is dead and it will not survive in future.

Yes but the fact is bitcoin is alive and can never be dead, its still in its younger age and will need some time to grow and shine in future.
Activity: 30

Because they are a jealous bunch, most of them are butt hurt because they missed the boat and don't have enough money to buy lots of BTC. So they dream about $1 Bitcoin and how they'll buy thousands if that happens.
Yeah I agree there are just mad because they cannot afford the present Bitcoin price. So now they are waiting for the halving and hope that they then can buy some coins.
Yeah but they also keep saying it is dead because the price was stable for such a long time and people just do not have the patient for it. I also do not have the patient for it all the time.

If price is stable then it doesn't mean that it is dead but if the price falls extremely then people starts to make assumptions that bitcoin is dead and it will not survive in future.

From this reasoining, I think the bitcoin is still live and well. The price has been traded with a small range for some time.
Merit: 503

Activity: 364

Activity: 8
I don't know who is saying this when bitcoin is growing up right now and price also will increase after halving. People just mad or what?  Grin

Everybody is saying that the halving will boost the price of BTC....... Is this not the case
Activity: 364
People say bitcoins are dead because they don't hear much about the coin.
the publicity of the coin is to low some people don't even know it exist.
That's the main reason why people who knows the coin say hes dead.
Yeah but I have to say that Bitcoin is changing and now with the Partnership between many gambling games the publicity is getting up. And even now with Steam Bitcoin is heading within the good direction again.
Pages:
Jump to: