Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people think is a mistake to be Nigeria?? - page 4. (Read 848 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%
Abi you no dey see how the country dey. Nobody go tell me say this inflation and the current situation wey naija dey no dey affect am, proud Nigerian or not, dependent or independent, business man or salary earner, naija current situation dey affect everybody, naija just dey fucked up for now and I no dey blame anybody wey dey talk bad about Nigeria. But observe people wey dey complain naija dey in many faces.
  • the jobless ones wey no wan make effort to do anything, them think say everything na government go provide na why sometimes wey flood come them go blame government lol, government don suffer.
  • business men: even this naija current situation dey affect business men too. For example the price of fuel, some business dey wey involve light, and them go need to buy fuel daily because the electricity system for naija na another problem. And business men dey short for money due to the price of fuel currently.
  • salary earner/civil servants: due to the inflation in naija, price of things don increase and no upgradment of civil servants pay, but things dey expensive, sometimes month never end money don finish.
Even me wey dey talk the country tire me because I go buy something today for market the next week price don increase, and the thing dey amaze me sometimes I go dey wonder. But we still dey manage for the country.
Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
It's regrettable for anyone too be born in Nigeria today, because most of the problems in the country are related. Economically not promising and most of the people are suffering here causing the most problems in the country. Also, if you look at different parts of my country, people are not getting food, clothing, shelter. Every day a large number of people beg on the streets just to provide themselves with food, but here it is seen that the government does not take any action towards it. People don't have shelter All in all the poor people of our country are facing most of the problems, and they are suffering a lot due too lack of food, still the government is not doing anything about it. That is why we should inform the government about these issues and the leaders who are in the area must take good steps for these poor people. If the government takes all these steps and resolves everything, then surely Nigeria can be a well-developed country and move ahead economically in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
Omor... Is like na only me no see am like this oh, I be proudly Nigerian no matter what dey do.
One attribute of Human is the ability to adapt to even unfavorable conditions, even at such level of corruption in this country there is always a time for change most countries doing well today are older than Nigeria and they all went through this process of corruption, I call this the process of change. Go and check the history of other countries we think are better than Nigeria, check there history and tell if they haven't witness much corruption than Nigeria.

We should be grateful enough for being Nigerians, as you not there yet you won't understand what they are passing through most times they would love to become Nigerians
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
Yes some how I agree with them because a lot is going wrong in the country
This is Nigeria were you see animals eat money, Nigeria is a place people do a lot of things bad roads and corruption has taking all over, but still on still as the matter be we all still dey believe on change of the country, come wetin u think?? u don ever think am
The thing is that all the these things that are happening in our country didn't start today but longtime ago that the government then the border to pit a stop to this corrupt practices which today it has become something so big that it is so difficult for the country to be in a good shape. The problem naija is having is that it is not just only the politicians are the problem of the country but the judiciary are also corrupt too, when the judiciary don't know the right thing to do that means it is impossible for politicians to do right thing. The firm of corruption is getting worse day by day.

It will only take the grace of God for the country to change for good because the corrupt lifestyle of the politicians is really affecting the common citizens in the country.
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
This is Nigeria were you see animals eat money, 
Lol the great serpent . Well with the whole issues happening in the country, it's enough for someone to regret being born a Nigeria. The economic doesn't look promising, neither is the country. Alot of people daily begging on the streets, no food, no shelter but still the governments aren't working any thing about it. The solution, is very simple. We don't have to hope on the government for anything. We have a lot of skills one can learn to help them survive in this demishing economy
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
People have absolutely lost hope in our government due to devastating news people hear everyday from insecurity cases to economic stagnation and things had keep on being difficult for the common person why the rich gets richer the common man is struggling to survive.

It is very sad that our government has neglected the voice of the masses they no longer put the interest of the masses in consideration, they take decisions without knowing the effects on her citizen.

Just take a look at our electoral system, Even when the masses turn up in mass to elect their leaders, they will overturn everything to their favor without even thinking of the repercussion of their decisions. Imagine a country where a presidential aspirant will tell the country that it is his turn to rule. So Nigeria has now become a family inheritance whereby people now think that there are certain groups of person that should be rotating the leadership of the country.

Imagine some government officials now take leadership as a permanent contract that they will remain in office for a very long time without allowing others to participate in leadership. Now what is the fate of the younger generation like is it when they will get old that they will take part in the leadership of the country? Things keeps getting worst everyday from one sad news to the other no one will be happy in such situation.

Inasmuch as people are also making efforts to make things work in this country, our government should also put her citizen in consideration when taking decisions that will affect her citizens. Everyone hopes to live a good life and a good environment so a situation where a citizen feels that their country isn't conducive for them again they will literally begin to lament about their country.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Many people will complain about Nigeria because we are in the era that people prefer to depend on government than themselves. They want the government to do everything for them. To provide to good job, and if possible, to subsidize some products and services.

In Nigeria, you will see people from poor background that become rich and become well known in his town. If that is still possible, it means many people will complain, but some people will still live a good life.

As some people are complaining, in the same Nigeria some people are earning on foreign currencies like United States dollar and some people are still living comfortably.

Some people will not just get it but be complaining and explaining how a situation is. Yes, I agree to the fact that Nigeria economy and standard of living is poor.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Yes some how I agree with them because a lot is going wrong in the country
This is Nigeria were you see animals eat money, Nigeria is a place people do a lot of things bad roads and corruption has taking all over, but still on still as the matter be we all still dey believe on change of the country, come wetin u think?? u don ever think am
Pages:
Jump to: