Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people use bad exchanges like YoBIt? - page 5. (Read 1476 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
I will like to say there is no good or bad exchanges, individual experience make it so. Another thing to consider when there are question of people sticking to one exchange might be the getting use to factor. Sometime, you're just used to certain exchange.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Because the coins that are traded there can give 100% profit in one hour ... They have a small capitalization and are easy to pump.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Advantage of yobit, it has better price. In bad exchange, sometimes coin is get pumped or dumped hard, and then price difference in other exchange is big. then you can take this chance to buy cheaper/sell in high profit.
Yobit is heaven for arbit trader
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Usually in this situation there are several types of people. One of these is of course beginners. I myself when I was a beginner in crypto currency, I always used only YOBIT.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think they use bad exchanges like yobit because they are new and they think its good to start with this type of exchange and have a mind they are doing good,

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
sometimes the coins they want to trade are only available there, most of the time is i think that they don't know better. because i think most people here know to avoid yobit like the plague.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Because of arbitrage it is natural act of buy on low price on yobit exchange and sell on your coin to other exchange like bittrex or i think the pump and dump group signals on Telegram there are usually give buying signals on yobit that's why there's a lot of trader on yobit.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Because people who used Yobit does not make research which the better exchange, and Yobit exist already in the market long times ago. Also Yobit has other program that can atrack member like their investment box. Personally, i dont use Yobit and i prefer to use others better exchange like Binance, Huobi, gate.io, Kucoin, Bittrex.
Activity: 266
There must be a particular reason of course, for example my friends use it because they can make money from its InvestBox and Dice. Perhaps, people don't like Yobit because it is having persistent technical issues usually when dealing with minor crypto currencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What's the reason for using a low-quality exchange like yobit? There are so many other exchanges that allow for no verification (like binance) that I don't think there's a real straightforward reason to use yobit. I don't see them even having any good qualities.

Could someone explain?
so sorry if you have had issues with Yobit.For me however,it has been nice,i have never had any issues with them,i think they are ok.Easy to use,also have it in mind that there are not perfect exchanges anywhere.I have had some bad experience even with Poloniex
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
What's the reason for using a low-quality exchange like yobit? There are so many other exchanges that allow for no verification (like binance) that I don't think there's a real straightforward reason to use yobit. I don't see them even having any good qualities.

Could someone explain?
I think it's because the volume of coin is different and more yobit has a lot of coin that can be traded there, although some are scam coin, I once traded on yobit there I saw slow deals and comparison of buy and sell order values very far, people who use chat feature often give FUD.
Activity: 280
They are using some low rated exchanges because they have some coins that are listed in these type of exchanges and that is why they are bound to join these exchanges in term of selling their coins,
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

Could someone explain?

because yobit have many coins are inexpensive and easy to get a very large profit. However, many also lose trade there
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
The reason is because most people do not make any research prior to using a service and or invest their money. They listen to friends or see something or hear something. But this is not only with exchanges, but with almost all things. There is a reason why there are countless threads where people got scammed in the scam accusation section here on bitcointalk.
Activity: 172

Could someone explain?
They have many new coin list soon than others and I really don't have any problem with withdrawn or deposit, but always send your coin in 3-4 exchange markets for your safety.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Many newbies begin their acquaintance with cryptocurrencies through shitcoins. And most of shitcoins are traded exactly on the Yobit exchange. With the study of the crypto market, newbies begin to understand that there are more serious exchanges like Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance etc.

I started my journey into cryptocurrency world with the Yobit exchange, but at the moment I do not use this exchange, because I heard a lot of negative reviews about it.

Same case for me. Yobit actually is the first crypto exchange that I heard of when I was just starting my trading journey and I was awed as how trading exchanges worked back then. But it doesn't take long for me to realized that there are more exchanges out there, better than Yobit so I completely shift all my funds and traded somewhere else.

And the last time I heard there are a lot of scam accusations against them + poor customer support. They might still attract newbies because there are coins that are only listed in Yobit, however, it will just a matter of time before you seek better exchange once you experienced first hand how poor Yobit's support is.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What i think is that they have better advertisement than the rest of the exchanges, other than that i do not think that yobit could get that many users and if you look most of the users might be new to the entire market and i am not using the exchange for a long time as it has some coins which is only created for pump and dump and i lost some money in those scams when i was new to the market.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
I have left my feet there since such a slow operation makes me powerless to trade,maybe people who still trade there get a profit out of nowhere I'm not to know because the only advantage that human beings are looking for is not the typical loyal person.There can also be insiders who want to manipulate the trade Just my thoughts.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

Could someone explain?
I think Many users didn't understand about any problems yet in using Yobit exchange. In my case, I only experienced minor problems with them and I get solving by short period of time. Same with others. But Some are disadvantage and I can see that many times in the forum
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Many newbies begin their acquaintance with cryptocurrencies through shitcoins. And most of shitcoins are traded exactly on the Yobit exchange. With the study of the crypto market, newbies begin to understand that there are more serious exchanges like Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance etc.

I started my journey into cryptocurrency world with the Yobit exchange, but at the moment I do not use this exchange, because I heard a lot of negative reviews about it.
Pages:
Jump to: