Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people use bad exchanges like YoBIt? - page 8. (Read 1476 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
What's the reason for using a low-quality exchange like yobit? There are so many other exchanges that allow for no verification (like binance) that I don't think there's a real straightforward reason to use yobit. I don't see them even having any good qualities.

Could someone explain?

Probably newbies tend to try shitty exchanges to gain experience. But overtime, they will move out specially if they found out how shitty a exchanges Yobit is.

I admit that in the beginning of my journey, I was in awe to used Yobit and seeing all the graphs popping out and trading volumes in real time. lol.

But then later, I found out that there are other exchanges that offer better services and support and the platform much stable. So I just moved out and try other exchanges and never go back to that shitty Yobit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
What's the reason for using a low-quality exchange like yobit? There are so many other exchanges that allow for no verification (like binance) that I don't think there's a real straightforward reason to use yobit. I don't see them even having any good qualities.

Could someone explain?

Bad and good is relative and people have different assessment, most people will see yo bit product ( available coins ), fees, kyc ( verification ) and delay transactions ( problem ). As long they can get result from their transactions and feel comfortable with rules it will be fine to keep stay. We can't force people leave yo bit because we don't like with rules, already has unsolved transactions problem and delay, they have their own decision and please accept that.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Could someone explain?

Some coins only listed on Yobit. The volume is way better here than being listed only on decentralized exchange like Idex, Etherdelta, Forkdelta etc.

Some users didn't experienced any problems yet in using Yobit exchange. In my case, I only experienced minor problems with them and got solved within short period of time. Same with others. But some are unfortunate and we see that many times here in bitcointalk forum.

I have some coins currently playing on Yobit but I know the risks. If people want to minimize their worries then they should stop using Yobit exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
OP, it is a trick called "priming the pot". The scammers behind an exchange trade with each other or hire market makers to make the appearance that some activity is going on, encouraging all of us to make a deposit and trade there.

If you are tired of bad exchanges maybe it is time to start using this,
Decentralized trading? Use BISQ. https://bisq.network/

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

Could someone explain?

Because there are coins that are only listed in yobit exchange so they are force to use yobit even if they dont like it. Second is those fork coins that is supported by yobit exchange, investors/traders want a free money. But all in all, it is a highly avoidable exchange Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think, people use low quality exchange for some reason.Example many new coin added on this exchange.people think, when a coin added new exchange then they make a good profit.Low quality exchange give some offers  like get free fork coin and use simply and lowest withdraw fees.I think, this reason people use low quality exchange.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
I think there are some alt coins only available on YoBit, or the price of some coins, or the fees are lower than other exchanges.

But for my opinion, we should not use these exchanges if not necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie

Could someone explain?
Pages:
Jump to: