Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do some people stop their crypto project? - page 19. (Read 22919 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
In a short while that I have been in cryptocurrency I have seen so many crypto project and fantastic budget and planned you see that some of them still left the project unfinished some even do stop the crypto project without any pre_information about the sudden change of plans concerning the particular project so what do you think about the crypto project that have been suspended half way , what do you think that should be done for this kind of the attitude of crypto developer's concerning crypto project abandoned project.
Most of these projects that ICO and leave half way are scams, there are a lot of working dead projects in the space now that they developers have taken people's money and left. Some of these developers take time out and come up with another idea and repeat the same thing.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Developers have reasons to suspend projects that they have run for reasons of the market situation and the lack of interest from investors in new projects, failure to achieve the soft caps they are targeting can temporarily stop the project until the developers get the funds they are targeting to develop projects with minimal funds.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
In a short while that I have been in cryptocurrency I have seen so many crypto project and fantastic budget and planned you see that some of them still left the project unfinished some even do stop the crypto project without any pre_information about the sudden change of plans concerning the particular project so what do you think about the crypto project that have been suspended half way , what do you think that should be done for this kind of the attitude of crypto developer's concerning crypto project abandoned project.
Pages:
Jump to: