Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we need to gamble? - page 3. (Read 2802 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 03:03:50 AM
Gambling is not a job which may leave by people it is the pure interest of the gambler that they may want to to involve in gambling fully this is the good way of making money like the gambler is ready all the time for gain and loss  it is the person own capability that gambling is the profitable way and in some countries it is not legal so it is done there.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
March 02, 2018, 02:46:43 AM
It is intertainment and it is addictive,
having the opportunity to win a big chunk of cash for a relatively small investment while having fun will make you feel like you winner therefore making you feel better about yourself.
There are two reasons why people actually gamble, the first one is that there are many fun seeking gamblers who find it as a way to entertain themselves in the leisure time and the best thing about such an approach is that it makes you free from the loss and win count. On the other hand some seek it as a way to earn money without putting much effort but such types of people always end with loss and failure.
We gamble not because we need it, we just want to win on it, without guarantees but still people keeps playing as if they didn't learn that it's not a profitable activity but a entertaining one this is only the best catch we can get in gambling, winning is only an additional points if ever luck allows us..
Well that's what everybody does when they Gamble and that's what we want to happen, to win. It could be a part of them that they don't know like they are becoming addicted to it but just not admitting to themselves. If we use strategies we could improve the chances of winning.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
March 02, 2018, 02:09:25 AM
having the opportunity to win a big chunk of cash for a relatively small investment while having fun will make you feel like you winner therefore making you feel better about yourself.
There are two reasons why people actually gamble, the first one is that there are many fun seeking gamblers who find it as a way to entertain themselves in the leisure time and the best thing about such an approach is that it makes you free from the loss and win count. On the other hand some seek it as a way to earn money without putting much effort but such types of people always end with loss and failure.
We gamble not because we need it, we just want to win on it, without guarantees but still people keeps playing as if they didn't learn that it's not a profitable activity but a entertaining one this is only the best catch we can get in gambling, winning is only an additional points if ever luck allows us..
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 01, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
February 28, 2018, 07:52:49 AM
Some gamble for fun, some for profit, some for pass time. I dont need to gamble but i see people who gamble because they want to be counted in the society. They want to feel they are in a trend. Just because most of their friends gamble and they dont they already feel they are left out.

Yes of course people gamble to satisfy their selves as they see gamble differently.
But on the contrary to it, we don't actually need to gamble as it's not essential in our everyday lives and we can actually live without it. The need to gamble is just our own desire and some see it the easiest and quickiest way to earn money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 04:18:58 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 03:47:25 AM
Gambling is also a type of addiction and for gambler it is good to have patience for gambling some time gambler win and some time lose in the present time bitcoin and other currencies are using for gambling and now in the future gambling is good some time they become very rich with this and due to all these gambler are happy in their gambling while it is a tension for me.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 01:35:19 AM
Some gamble for fun, some for profit, some for pass time. I dont need to gamble but i see people who gamble because they want to be counted in the society. They want to feel they are in a trend. Just because most of their friends gamble and they dont they already feel they are left out.
It is not just a trend, card games like poker, pusoy and tong-its (in the Philippines) is already a custom especially for elders. We can't blame them because people gather around to play and also bond with each other. People may play out of boredom but for others it is also for profit. Well for fun or for profit, for me there is really no need for us to gamble, it is just our choice to do gambling or play gambling. Maybe for people who are addicted in gambling, they have this great need due to addiction.

If you need money it is best if you look for job and not gamble it because there is a bigger chance that you will lose all your money.  The one thing I know why people need to gamble is the curiosity.  They wanted to know how the game function and the feeling when experiencing it first hand.  We cannot feel them if we are only watching so we need to play to have a first hand experience on gambling and at the same time knows the feeling of excitement and thrill waiting for the result of the bet.
Right, it will be best to find a job than to rely on gambling. Winning in gambling is not often so depending on it will be a bad idea. There is a saying that "curiosity kills a cat" which I find very true because many people gets intro trouble because of curiosity. For some people it may be good to be curious at everything but when it come to things like this, gambling, illegally-related things and etc., it will be better to kill the curiosity than the cat.
No one can depend on gambling for living, and if a person is doing so, no doubt that it will be a worst decision, In fact we can only play gambling for chance, and one can make money in gambling by chance mostly depending on their luck, but in most of the gambling game we do not depend on our previous experience or in other gambling skill, but mostly depend on our luck.
It is totally dependent upon the luck of the player .this has become the commonest view about the idea of winning or losing in gambling .but I have a different idea about it as I believe that you could over power your luck if you are focused in terms of using your energies in the right direction instead of wasting them upon getting aggressive or depressed while involving your skill set during a play.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 03:49:27 PM
It is not just a trend, card games like poker, pusoy and tong-its (in the Philippines) is already a custom especially for elders. We can't blame them because people gather around to play and also bond with each other. People may play out of boredom but for others it is also for profit. Well for fun or for profit, for me there is really no need for us to gamble, it is just our choice to do gambling or play gambling. Maybe for people who are addicted in gambling, they have this great need due to addiction.

If you need money it is best if you look for job and not gamble it because there is a bigger chance that you will lose all your money.  The one thing I know why people need to gamble is the curiosity.  They wanted to know how the game function and the feeling when experiencing it first hand.  We cannot feel them if we are only watching so we need to play to have a first hand experience on gambling and at the same time knows the feeling of excitement and thrill waiting for the result of the bet.
Right, it will be best to find a job than to rely on gambling. Winning in gambling is not often so depending on it will be a bad idea. There is a saying that "curiosity kills a cat" which I find very true because many people gets intro trouble because of curiosity. For some people it may be good to be curious at everything but when it come to things like this, gambling, illegally-related things and etc., it will be better to kill the curiosity than the cat.
No one can depend on gambling for living, and if a person is doing so, no doubt that it will be a worst decision, In fact we can only play gambling for chance, and one can make money in gambling by chance mostly depending on their luck, but in most of the gambling game we do not depend on our previous experience or in other gambling skill, but mostly depend on our luck.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
February 23, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

If you need money it is best if you look for job and not gamble it because there is a bigger chance that you will lose all your money.  The one thing I know why people need to gamble is the curiosity.  They wanted to know how the game function and the feeling when experiencing it first hand.  We cannot feel them if we are only watching so we need to play to have a first hand experience on gambling and at the same time knows the feeling of excitement and thrill waiting for the result of the bet.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
February 23, 2018, 10:16:20 AM
Some of us are making it a stress reliever while some of us are just gambling because they want to enjoy and have fun,
For me I am gambling because I want to enjoy my time and at the same time I want to earn some money .
That's the real thing about gambling but im only curious why most of the gamblers say that they only play for fun and to make their time fullfilled. Im honestly playing gambling to earn money and fun not so much.
I think people say that because they want to feel better with their losses or you'll never know if they genuinely feel that way towards gambling. It's okay to have your own thing because it's you.  Everyone generally wants to earn money, they just feel like it's fun and a challenging thing to gamble.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 08:06:58 AM
Some of us are making it a stress reliever while some of us are just gambling because they want to enjoy and have fun,
For me I am gambling because I want to enjoy my time and at the same time I want to earn some money .
That's the real thing about gambling but im only curious why most of the gamblers say that they only play for fun and to make their time fullfilled. Im honestly playing gambling to earn money and fun not so much.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 23, 2018, 07:44:21 AM
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
February 23, 2018, 07:25:28 AM
Too raw if we use the word need here, but I have my own answer.
First, people need gambling because they need money. we know we earn money if we win, then that is one of the reasons.
secondly, to meet the entertainment needs. There are people who like to gamble because they like the game, and by gambling they can get their own entertainment which means they meet their entertainment needs.
But for gambling is not the right way of earning money, is too risky if you gambled your money instead for the family needs.
But when you say just for entertainment then gambling is their, there some people who like gambling because of thrill and excitements during gambling. Through that they adapt on their selves that gambling is a part of their lives. Putting self limit in gambling is a must or when you need to stop, then stop before it turns to addiction.

Well this is a intresting observation and highly debatable matter, we need money so  we need to gamble, but we're not guaratneeed that we shall win any money so i feel that this is wrong. I don't feel i gamble because i need money, hell if i needed why would i play, with very well knowing i could end buring all my cash up.

My friend we gamble for the thrill of it, the lust drives our neurons crazy, the red and green and vice versa sets our hearts on fire, and that my friend is the need why we gamble.

Once you start gambling the way i have written is will you understand why we gamble.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 05:00:47 PM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 22, 2018, 04:36:43 PM
First, people need gambling because they need money. we know we earn money if we win, then that is one of the reasons.
secondly, to meet the entertainment needs. There are people who like to gamble because they like the game, and by gambling they can get their own entertainment which means they meet their entertainment needs.

If you need money it is best if you look for job and not gamble it because there is a bigger chance that you will lose all your money.  The one thing I know why people need to gamble is the curiosity.  They wanted to know how the game function and the feeling when experiencing it first hand.  We cannot feel them if we are only watching so we need to play to have a first hand experience on gambling and at the same time knows the feeling of excitement and thrill waiting for the result of the bet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
February 22, 2018, 12:51:55 PM
But for gambling is not the right way of earning money, is too risky if you gambled your money instead for the family needs.
But when you say just for entertainment then gambling is their, there some people who like gambling because of thrill and excitements during gambling. Through that they adapt on their selves that gambling is a part of their lives. Putting self limit in gambling is a must or when you need to stop, then stop before it turns to addiction.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
February 22, 2018, 12:36:14 PM
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
February 22, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
Gambling is not a necessity so we know we dont need to gamble. It is like alcoholic drinks and cigarettes are also not necessities but people want it. They enjoy it ang maybe somehow it makes them happy. Like gamble there is nothing wrong with it but it is the bad effects that make it wrong.

Using the term "need" is not really appropriate for gambling, because just like what you have said people just wanted to do gambling since it entertains them or they are playing gambling just to kill some time when they are bored. When gambling became a habit for a certain person, not playing gambling even just for one day would feels like it is already 1 year, that is how it feels.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 10:54:54 AM
Gambling is not a necessity so we know we dont need to gamble. It is like alcoholic drinks and cigarettes are also not necessities but people want it. They enjoy it ang maybe somehow it makes them happy. Like gamble there is nothing wrong with it but it is the bad effects that make it wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: