Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 66629 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 13, 2017, 06:55:10 PM
I didn't ever buy bitcoin. But with the current price for bitcoin I really regret that I didn't buy bitcoin on last August-September when the price dropped. I doubt we will ever see such price for bitcoin ever again.
Nothing has late even now if you want to get the profit which every user got with the previous price rise then you can get by buying now as the price came down a little lower due to bulk sale of different investors but once again the price will increase when people will start once again to buy for further investment.

I buy bitcoins because its profitable its simple but really true, you can make a lot of money with just holding it.

The most people are also doing it and I agree about it and I also do it to be honest because I think its logical.
of course, almost all users. I'm sure they are using bitcoin to invest and earn profits, because now I'm not too sure bitcoin can be used as currency with ease ?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 13, 2017, 06:12:37 PM
Now I buy Bitcoins due to the fact that the price has fallen slightly. I am confident that soon it will grow again and I will get profit. I have a few months waited for the moment when I can buy Bitcoins
This is one of the reasons why Bitcoin can be a great investment at the moment, but the main reason is that there is a good chance that, by the end of this year, with Bitcoin gaining more users and being recognized in the market, we may see a significant increase in demand, which is reflected by an increase in price.

Yep its a great investment and also very profitable so I think that its good to buy some bitcoin for your money, you can make a lot of profit with patience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 13, 2017, 05:52:37 PM
Now I buy Bitcoins due to the fact that the price has fallen slightly. I am confident that soon it will grow again and I will get profit. I have a few months waited for the moment when I can buy Bitcoins
This is one of the reasons why Bitcoin can be a great investment at the moment, but the main reason is that there is a good chance that, by the end of this year, with Bitcoin gaining more users and being recognized in the market, we may see a significant increase in demand, which is reflected by an increase in price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
January 13, 2017, 04:42:46 PM
I didn't ever buy bitcoin. But with the current price for bitcoin I really regret that I didn't buy bitcoin on last August-September when the price dropped. I doubt we will ever see such price for bitcoin ever again.
Nothing has late even now if you want to get the profit which every user got with the previous price rise then you can get by buying now as the price came down a little lower due to bulk sale of different investors but once again the price will increase when people will start once again to buy for further investment.

I buy bitcoins because its profitable its simple but really true, you can make a lot of money with just holding it.
no wonder many bitcoin users are an investor seeking profits by investing in bitcoin. yeah true so am. because bitcoin is really advantageous. so I bought it

We all want to make some money right and with the bitcoin this is easily possible by just investing so I think its smart to do too.
actually bitcoin in fact the most easiest way of making money as compare to other day job or business, therefore people will like to invest in bitcoin. but still most of the people still do not know about bitcoin and they need proper introduction of bitcoin.
I think most of the people do not know about the uses and benefits of bitcoin because we do not provide them with the knowledge of bitcoin if we introduce them with bitcoin technology then they will also learn about bitcoin and they will also invest in it and the other benefit of spreading bitcoin is that we will get many shops in our area accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
January 13, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 13, 2017, 01:39:57 PM
Actually buy bitcoin to do business purpose.I constantly buy/sell bitcoin as a purpose for buy/sell business with love trade to bitcoins.
First of researching where to trade bitcoin as you know it's more important before going any business better search and ensure thyself which is the best and safe place.
If you are following some technical analysis then you will be very much sure to buy bitcoins at right prices. It is not too hard to have technical analysis because I am already doing it and I am profitable with my bitcoin trading.

Unlike you I'm not constantly buying and selling, I do buy and I do wait for decent profits then only I will sell off.
Activity: 378
January 13, 2017, 01:09:13 PM

no wonder many bitcoin users are an investor seeking profits by investing in bitcoin. yeah true so am. because bitcoin is really advantageous. so I bought it

We all want to make some money right and with the bitcoin this is easily possible by just investing so I think its smart to do too.
actually bitcoin in fact the most easiest way of making money as compare to other day job or business, therefore people will like to invest in bitcoin. but still most of the people still do not know about bitcoin and they need proper introduction of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
January 13, 2017, 08:32:32 AM
Actually buy bitcoin to do business purpose.I constantly buy/sell bitcoin as a purpose for buy/sell business with love trade to bitcoins.
First of researching where to trade bitcoin as you know it's more important before going any business better search and ensure thyself which is the best and safe place.
Activity: 58
January 12, 2017, 10:57:48 PM
i buy bitcoin because i can make a lot of money with just holding it and sell it when the prices so high like now
Activity: 34
January 12, 2017, 09:54:40 PM

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
January 12, 2017, 09:48:59 PM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a good commodity as store of value. I buy bitcoin for saving it due to long term investment.
I like the idea of avoid inflation which the value keep growing over time, as I don't believe on fiat money to save my wealth.
Divide your wealth is a great planning just in case something bad happen in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 12, 2017, 06:47:43 PM

Activity: 32
January 12, 2017, 06:33:29 PM

The most people are also doing it and I agree about it and I also do it to be honest because I think its logical.
Activity: 52
January 12, 2017, 05:22:26 PM

Activity: 966
Merit: 517
January 12, 2017, 04:23:53 PM
Activity: 434
January 12, 2017, 02:50:34 PM
without access to a credit card I had to find a way to buy things online. started using btc and realized how amazing it is. now I hate fiat and want to use btc all the time Cheesy
Same here. I can not use my debit card for overseas online purchase or fund transfer but Bitcoin helped me to do so now I can make online payment know I can easily fund my netller or skrill acount I'm also waiting for paypal to accept Bitcoin for funding wallet.

And that's the way it should be.
Activity: 868
January 12, 2017, 01:12:02 PM
without access to a credit card I had to find a way to buy things online. started using btc and realized how amazing it is. now I hate fiat and want to use btc all the time Cheesy
Same here. I can not use my debit card for overseas online purchase or fund transfer but Bitcoin helped me to do so now I can make online payment know I can easily fund my netller or skrill acount I'm also waiting for paypal to accept Bitcoin for funding wallet.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
January 12, 2017, 01:04:33 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
January 12, 2017, 12:53:54 PM
Bro it always happen with me also, I always think that I should buy bitcoins and for some reason I just keep thinking only and once the price jumps I regret and then again think of buying and actually this price hike gave me a little loss.

When the price was around 1200$ I bought around 0.33 bitcoins with my local currency and now I am quite upset, now I would gamble a little and try to make it 1 bitcoins or at least 0.5 bitcoins so I am not in loss if I sell the bitcoins right away.
Activity: 924
January 12, 2017, 11:39:11 AM
I think about to buy bitcoin right now because my web wallet is good im thinking about e-loading station where we can buy loads using bitcoins and pay bills online using bitcoin too, If im going to create business regarding on this i can really make money. Not by investing or anything investing is my side line and i will focus on this tho.
Pages:
Jump to: