Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 8. (Read 66629 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 06, 2017, 12:54:13 AM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

I would buy bitcoins to hold them and wait for the price increase.

After the price is above 1100 USD i`m too afraid to buy ,so i will wait.

I`ve never used btc to buy from the dark web or from purse.io.I`m afraid of  the scammers.

I'm also doing this, its profitable and can really let you make a lot of money with simply holding it, its easy and very profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 05, 2017, 11:47:58 PM
My main goal is to make investment. because by having bitcoin I can do some trading activities.
it is very profitable and I can do that wherever I am. bitcoin give me ease to generate income each day.
Thats good trading make your investment grow. I buy bitcoin becouse bitcoin halving is give me hope that the price of bitcoin will be rise. Global economy is not correlate with bitcoin. So bitcoin is such as safe havens.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
January 05, 2017, 11:21:29 PM
I love BTCBTCBTCBTC

First my bitcoin I bought to buy goods in darknet

After it I look for bitcoins like for investing

After it I start love Bitcoin. Because I hate bank system. We work and put our money there are. But they don't respect us. Lock our money, control our money, say what we should to do with our money. Another way sometimes goverment control our money. I found in Bitcoin freedom

Later I  discover good HYIP projects and love them

Bitcoin and forks is future money

Freedom, good profits and more BTCBTCBTC Bitcoins for you people!!!!
Yes it is true, that is the reason most of us to buy a bitcoin. Don't be lied to if bitcoin has plenty to revamp the payment structure of the world, particularly on the internet. The ease of transaction and costs are cheap is the most acceptable if we use the bitcoin compared to using fiat money.
Bitcoin is still young and the development is still not that big, but we are optimistic with the future so we are buying to get ready when the big success happens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 05, 2017, 08:59:07 PM
I love BTCBTCBTCBTC

After it I start love Bitcoin. Because I hate bank system. We work and put our money there are. But they don't respect us. Lock our money, control our money, say what we should to do with our money. Another way sometimes goverment control our money. I found in Bitcoin freedom

Yes it is true, that is the reason most of us to buy a bitcoin. Don't be lied to if bitcoin has plenty to revamp the payment structure of the world, particularly on the internet. The ease of transaction and costs are cheap is the most acceptable if we use the bitcoin compared to using fiat money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I love BTC
January 05, 2017, 08:35:55 PM
I love BTCBTCBTCBTC

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 05, 2017, 08:15:07 PM
My main goal is to make investment. because by having bitcoin I can do some trading activities.
it is very profitable and I can do that wherever I am. bitcoin give me ease to generate income each day.
wow you are such a  pro maybe mate, i'm also looking forward to do the same as im looking at it as a good investment for the future, a long term hold to have a good profits in return, do you have any particular supported alts that you are supporting right now and getting good earnings?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 05, 2017, 07:19:58 PM
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
January 05, 2017, 07:15:48 PM
Bought some today from a very long time ago only because I saw it drop suddenly so I went for it and bought up some. Glad I did because just an hour later it surged back up again. Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 05, 2017, 07:14:21 PM
I buy Bitcoin just to run my Bitcoin faucet website which is giving me constant income though it not that much income but still it is source of income so mostly I spend my Bitcoin for free satoshi give away.
If you have ads on your faucet from google then it is ok. But it will be more beneficial that you add advertising banners from those ad networks which will pay you in bitcoin so you will promote the supporters of bitcoin and with that you will not need to pay exchange fees each time.
Activity: 700
January 05, 2017, 05:46:57 PM
I buy Bitcoin just to run my Bitcoin faucet website which is giving me constant income though it not that much income but still it is source of income so mostly I spend my Bitcoin for free satoshi give away.
There are many reasons why you should buy bitcoin, first of all is of course the price, for the past year’s bitcoin has shown how much it can grow in a short amount of time compared to anything on the market, and the fact that we are going toward a cashless society makes bitcoin as gold mine.

If we fail to buy and save bitcoins that might lead to our life affecting big mistake in very near future itself.
Activity: 868
January 05, 2017, 01:10:54 PM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 05, 2017, 12:47:41 PM
I buy bitcoin because of the reason that i know someday the amount that i used to buy Bitcoin will double or triple like today. I bought my Bitcoin way back when the price is still 600$ now price is 1100$ and i really did profit with it. So now i will just keep again my remaining Bitcoin and hopefully that someday again price will go up so i could sell it with more profit again.
Yeah I’m also in bitcoin for the long run, since I’m not a trader there is no point for me to try to earn money by trying to time my exit strategy since I have no way to know when the price has reached its peak.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
January 05, 2017, 02:54:50 AM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

I would buy bitcoins to hold them and wait for the price increase.

After the price is above 1100 USD i`m too afraid to buy ,so i will wait.

I`ve never used btc to buy from the dark web or from purse.io.I`m afraid of  the scammers.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
January 05, 2017, 12:44:18 AM
I buy bitcoin because of the reason that i know someday the amount that i used to buy Bitcoin will double or triple like today. I bought my Bitcoin way back when the price is still 600$ now price is 1100$ and i really did profit with it. So now i will just keep again my remaining Bitcoin and hopefully that someday again price will go up so i could sell it with more profit again.
Transact Safer / Chase Better
January 05, 2017, 12:29:49 AM
I buy bitcoins for all kind of things the first reason is because its good for my future because you can get rich because of the bitcoin.
The second reason is due to the thing that the bitcoin is the future of the currency's, the bitcoin is digital and the future is digital.
My last reason is because I want to be a part of the new currency so I'm one of the first with other bitcoin owners that already own the bitcoin so we are already a step further than others in the future.
You can make good money with bitcoin but only if you invest significant amount of money in it, some people think that one day bitcoin will be worth 1k and the next day it will be worth 100k and that is not going to happen, maybe at some point bitcoin will reach that amount but it will be a slow process.

Yes it is not possible in one day to reach 1000$,nearly it took around 3 years to reach 1000$.Bitcoin is not an short term investment you need to spend some money on it and you have to leave it that for 5 years, are else you can take marginal profits when ever bitcoin price increases by not selling your main investment.
Activity: 434
January 05, 2017, 12:27:21 AM
I buy and hold, or buy and spend them at wherever accepts bitcoin. It has less to do with making a profit and more to do with simply supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 399
January 05, 2017, 12:24:34 AM
I buy bitcoins for all kind of things the first reason is because its good for my future because you can get rich because of the bitcoin.
The second reason is due to the thing that the bitcoin is the future of the currency's, the bitcoin is digital and the future is digital.
My last reason is because I want to be a part of the new currency so I'm one of the first with other bitcoin owners that already own the bitcoin so we are already a step further than others in the future.
You can make good money with bitcoin but only if you invest significant amount of money in it, some people think that one day bitcoin will be worth 1k and the next day it will be worth 100k and that is not going to happen, maybe at some point bitcoin will reach that amount but it will be a slow process.

That is indeed not gonna happen, it can rise to a high amount but not just in one day to a insane high number, I also invested in the bitcoin because its just so profitable on  long term but also on a shorter one.
I have no doubt that Bitcoin will reach this value someday, but at the moment this is an unrealistic number, indeed.

Bitcoin and its functionalities are gradually attracting the attention of more users, and the growth of the ecosystem becomes faster every day. I think there will come a point that this will make demand grow at a level never before seen, and the result will surely be reflected in the price.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 04, 2017, 11:51:03 PM

That is indeed not gonna happen, it can rise to a high amount but not just in one day to a insane high number, I also invested in the bitcoin because its just so profitable on  long term but also on a shorter one.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
January 04, 2017, 11:31:37 PM

Well you cannot expect anything to rise like that over the course of a day. Anything that goes from 1k to 100k is a bubble, and in my opinion this rise in price isn't really a bubble because of how it progress over a couple of months instead of just doubling in price in a day.

Buying bitcoins can be a great turning point in your life. However you really have to judge the prices really well to be able to actually make a profit from trading bitcoin. If you don't you'll lose heavily trading.
Therefore we just have to be patience, the price is not a bubble now and that is a result of our continues support. We keep doing it and we shall see that price in the future. It's still early and there's plenty of room to grow for bitcoins.
Merit: 501
January 04, 2017, 07:24:02 PM

Well you cannot expect anything to rise like that over the course of a day. Anything that goes from 1k to 100k is a bubble, and in my opinion this rise in price isn't really a bubble because of how it progress over a couple of months instead of just doubling in price in a day.

Buying bitcoins can be a great turning point in your life. However you really have to judge the prices really well to be able to actually make a profit from trading bitcoin. If you don't you'll lose heavily trading.
Pages:
Jump to: