Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 54. (Read 66677 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 01, 2016, 08:16:36 AM
Yea, the idea here is get as much Bitcoin as you can. And when the time comes its value shoot up to twice its value now. Then you'll get what you waited for.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 01, 2016, 08:06:04 AM
Also with the upcoming halving speculations which include prise rise, no cheap price when the time comes, it's reasonable to buy coins now.

We don't the know what will be the price bottom when halving comes so better to have some today. It's not that bad to hear some people speculations, thoughts and rumors but no doubt these are considered as big factors why the price increase.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 01, 2016, 07:57:13 AM
We buy bitcoin because this is a big source of investment especially nowadays that this is known and in demand. Bitcoin I believe is also a form of money. Buying this and keeping them is a best part of investment, waiting for the time when its value gets high then you can en cash them if you may do so..
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 01, 2016, 07:51:18 AM
In my case, as a trader, there's only one reason why I buy coins.

That is to make profit out. Waiting for such a skyrocket price really not a wise move for me to make profit.

Before the bitcoin price will reach the skyrocket price, surely and 100% it will suffers a tree shaking move in price so better to take advantage of it while waiting for the skyrocket price. Much more profits than waiting for a long time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
March 01, 2016, 05:14:45 AM
As a investment. My first choice is investment after that fund transfer worldwide.

Indeed, I also use the bitcoin as a investment, I think that is the best choice because its profitable and you almost have no risks, so that is pretty sweet right, I think its very good to invest and just hold them for the halving later this year.

I think we can all make a lot of profit by the end of this year because of the halving that is coming.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.
March 01, 2016, 04:49:26 AM
As a investment. My first choice is investment after that fund transfer worldwide.
February 29, 2016, 05:50:35 PM
We buy Bitcoin because we think that we can earn some money with it. It is an investment that we make.
But you never know what can happen later in the future. I think that the value will rise for a long time. It is now already rising so that is good.

Yes we buy bitcoin and hold on to it in the assumption and speculation that in future the vale of bitcoin will increase but we cannot assure anything whether bitcoin will either go much high or else become nothing. but we are taking risk and i believe it will be fruitful and already we an see a picture of it in the recent pump.

Yes, investing in bitcoin is something like gambling, either you win or you loose, so at a moment can afford to take risk as if the bitcoin price goes higher in future we can really win a big.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 29, 2016, 02:35:34 PM
We buy Bitcoin because we think that we can earn some money with it. It is an investment that we make.
But you never know what can happen later in the future. I think that the value will rise for a long time. It is now already rising so that is good.

Yes we buy bitcoin and hold on to it in the assumption and speculation that in future the vale of bitcoin will increase but we cannot assure anything whether bitcoin will either go much high or else become nothing. but we are taking risk and i believe it will be fruitful and already we an see a picture of it in the recent pump.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 29, 2016, 02:09:00 PM
Purely for an investment though I would like to spend them on things in the future. Hopefully more places accept them worldwide so you can pay for things on your holidays. I think it's quite easy to make money on bitcoins especially with the fluctuations and the upcoming halving so now is definitely a good time to buy.
February 29, 2016, 02:04:37 PM
I think this year you can make easily 100% profit with bitcoin so it's a very good trading platform.
Even I thought the same once bro, Now I am saving bitcoins for future retirement, I am surely believe will help me to get more profit by todays savings bro. Try for it. I think this will make big changes for sure in yours as well.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
February 29, 2016, 01:52:47 PM
I buy bitcoins cause I hate inflation with fiat lol.

I`m only hoping when the actual value rises to where I can not lose anymore, so I can completely convert everything in bitcoin from fiat.

I`m at a 50/50 since bitcoin since bitcoin also has inflation too, but just not as hard.
Activity: 366
Merit: 261
February 29, 2016, 01:45:27 PM
I think this year you can make easily 100% profit with bitcoin so it's a very good trading platform.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
February 29, 2016, 06:22:33 AM

You are right, and the value will rise to a high amount for sure its just a matter of time if you ask me, when the halving has been done we can make a lot of money with it.
I think its just a matter time, just buy them now low and sell them high after the halving.
Activity: 546
February 29, 2016, 05:50:43 AM
Activity: 196
February 27, 2016, 07:18:42 AM
I buy Bitcoins because I believe that they are a good investment. That is really the only reason I buy Bitcoins.
I think you need proof that bitcoin is a good investment. before you invest.
do you know the proof ?

Nothing is guaranteed when it comes to investing into bitcoins, it can be a best investment if the price reaches to the top or else it would be a worst decision if price falls down.
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 27, 2016, 07:15:41 AM
I buy Bitcoins because I believe that they are a good investment. That is really the only reason I buy Bitcoins.
I think you need proof that bitcoin is a good investment. before you invest.
do you know the proof ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
February 27, 2016, 06:43:24 AM
Activity: 224
February 27, 2016, 06:28:22 AM
I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it in the future, plus its also that I like the point it is self controllable, the bitcoin will rise to high amount because of the halving that is coming.
Its also that I want to be the part of the community of the bitcoin itself.

Yeah bitcoin is best when it comes to making a profit in short term as it allows us to earn a quick money because the price keeps on moving up and down, we can earn good money in short time.

That's the best way to play with bitcoins, if bitcoin is allowing is us to make quick profits then why not take advantage from it, so its better to buy when the price is comparatively low.
Activity: 182
February 26, 2016, 03:29:02 PM
I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it in the future, plus its also that I like the point it is self controllable, the bitcoin will rise to high amount because of the halving that is coming.

Yeah bitcoin is best when it comes to making a profit in short term as it allows us to earn a quick money because the price keeps on moving up and down, we can earn good money in short time.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 26, 2016, 03:11:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: